RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Instructor
Will alcar help me burn more fat

V

VanillaFaceFuckBoi

Adept
OK, Here's what I recommend.

You look about 15% or more BF but if you "cut" what are you gonna have? You'll look anorexic.

ALCAR ain't gonna do shit.

Get yourself a pair of 5lb Dumbbells and start doing Heavy Hands. Google it. It works. As you get stronger move up 1 lb.

You can use the cheap hex dumbells or any dumbells, but not the ones with plates.

If you wanna spend $$ Egg Weights has an insanely good set of 5's that are perfect. I have them.

I also bought the Weighted Hands with the replaceable weights.

It's all you need, to lean up and cut. Trust me.

Clean up your diet starting right now.

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Nicest person on the forum
Mirin the Android camera quality
iPhonepilled again Amnesia @Amnesia :what:

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Instructor
VanillaFaceFuckBoi said:

You look about 15% or more BF but if you "cut" what are you gonna have? You'll look anorexic.

Get yourself a pair of 5lb Dumbbells and start doing Heavy Hands. Google it. It works. As you get stronger move up 1 lb.

You can use the cheap hex dumbells or any dumbells, but not the ones with plates.

If you wanna spend $$ Egg Weights has an insanely good set of 5's that are perfect. I have them.

Bruh I can squat 260 and Bench 180. Look skinny here cause of the mirror, I'm just concerned with bf not muscle which I put on easily

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Instructor
VanillaFaceFuckBoi said:

I think I'm 18 not 15

V

VanillaFaceFuckBoi

Adept
RabidRosaries said:
Bruh I can squat 260 and Bench 180. Look skinny here cause of the mirror, I'm just concerned with bf not muscle which I put on easily
Those are not very impressive numbers, tbh. Not trying to be a dick and I'm not a meathead or anything but a 180 bench for 1 rep isn't crazy.

Since you're already into weight trying, Google the Heavy Hands. It will shred body fat, like a fat burning furnace. The Dr who designed it would Mog 95% of this forum at age 70.

RabidRosaries

RabidRosaries

Instructor
VanillaFaceFuckBoi said:
Those are not very impressive numbers, tbh. Not trying to be a dick and I'm not a meathead or anything but a 180 bench for 1 rep isn't crazy.

Since you're already into weight trying, Google the Heavy Hands. It will shred body fat, like a fat burning furnace. The Dr who designed it would Mog 95% of this forum at age 70.
I'd agree but then I've only been to the gym for three months so I'm just saying I have a good base to work from