weirdest waistline I have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, DivineBeing, RoundHouse and 2 others
Will alcar help me burn more fat

fridge mode mogger :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member
OK, Here's what I recommend.

You look about 15% or more BF but if you "cut" what are you gonna have? You'll look anorexic.

ALCAR ain't gonna do shit.

Get yourself a pair of 5lb Dumbbells and start doing Heavy Hands. Google it. It works. As you get stronger move up 1 lb.

You can use the cheap hex dumbells or any dumbells, but not the ones with plates.

If you wanna spend $$ Egg Weights has an insanely good set of 5's that are perfect. I have them.

I also bought the Weighted Hands with the replaceable weights.

It's all you need, to lean up and cut. Trust me.

Clean up your diet starting right now.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Mirin the Android camera quality
iPhonepilled again @Amnesia :what:

You look about 15% or more BF but if you "cut" what are you gonna have? You'll look anorexic.

Get yourself a pair of 5lb Dumbbells and start doing Heavy Hands. Google it. It works. As you get stronger move up 1 lb.

You can use the cheap hex dumbells or any dumbells, but not the ones with plates.

If you wanna spend $$ Egg Weights has an insanely good set of 5's that are perfect. I have them.

Bruh I can squat 260 and Bench 180. Look skinny here cause of the mirror, I'm just concerned with bf not muscle which I put on easily

I think I'm 18 not 15

Bruh I can squat 260 and Bench 180. Look skinny here cause of the mirror, I'm just concerned with bf not muscle which I put on easily
Those are not very impressive numbers, tbh. Not trying to be a dick and I'm not a meathead or anything but a 180 bench for 1 rep isn't crazy.

Since you're already into weight trying, Google the Heavy Hands. It will shred body fat, like a fat burning furnace. The Dr who designed it would Mog 95% of this forum at age 70.

Those are not very impressive numbers, tbh. Not trying to be a dick and I'm not a meathead or anything but a 180 bench for 1 rep isn't crazy.

Since you're already into weight trying, Google the Heavy Hands. It will shred body fat, like a fat burning furnace. The Dr who designed it would Mog 95% of this forum at age 70.
I'd agree but then I've only been to the gym for three months so I'm just saying I have a good base to work from