Body fat minimization meal plan?

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
How many meals should I eat per day? At what times? And what should these meals look like? Protein heavy I assume. And will I have to eliminate alcohol, soda and junk food from my diet to effectively reduce my BF %? What food groups are best for low BF? Nuts, veggies, meats?

@FatmanO
How many meals should I eat per day? At what times? And what should these meals look like? Protein heavy I assume. And will I have to eliminate alcohol, soda and junk food from my diet to effectively reduce my BF %? What food groups are best for low BF? Nuts, veggies, meats?

It doesn't really matter when you eat, overall kcal count matters first and foremost. You should be in 2-300 kcal deficit, thats the range where you'll still have energy for most things, yet you're constantly losing weight. Protein should be decently high, but you don't want to go overboard with it. Eat high carb/high protein/low fat. Don't drink alcohol. Watch your fiber and micronutrients. Drink water. A LOT.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Autist and Deleted member 1084
@FatmanO

It doesn't really matter when you eat, overall kcal count matters first and foremost. You should be in 2-300 kcal deficit, thats the range where you'll still have energy for most things, yet you're constantly losing weight. Protein should be decently high, but you don't want to go overboard with it. Eat high carb/high protein/low fat. Don't drink alcohol. Watch your fiber and micronutrients. Drink water. A LOT.
High carb is ok? So bread and pasta and stuff like that? And I don't know anything about micronutrients, should I just take a supplement for those and/or drink vitamin water? And my BMI is 21, should I shoot to get it down to 20 or so? Or is it more about muscle composition?

High carb is ok? So bread and pasta and stuff like that? And I don't know anything about micronutrients, should I just take a supplement for those and/or drink vitamin water? And my BMI is 21, should I shoot to get it down to 20 or so? Or is it more about muscle composition?

Micronutrients absorb better from actual food, but if you resort to supplements make sure you take one that has high bioavailability. High carb is ok, but you should aim for complex, low GI carbs eg. sweet potato, brown rice, oats and stuff like that. In general you want to be as lean as possible(above anorexic levels), because in 9/10 cases it's the single biggest looksmax you can do to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1084
You can try the anabolic diet to burn fat but not muscle and in theory gain weight,

Google dr pasquales anabolic diet, surprised the looksmaxxing community isn’t all over this

You can try the anabolic diet to burn fat but not muscle and in theory gain weight,

Google dr pasquales anabolic diet, surprised the looksmaxxing community isn’t all over this

Rich Piana is the last man I'd take advise from when it comes to anything health related.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
How to lose weight:

1) Don't drink any water at all. Makes you bloated short term and long term will dry out your entire body thus requiring more water. 6-8 glasses a day is a figure made up by coca-cola so they could sell bottled water, before that in 1940 every american just drank milk and juice and they were fine, they actually got both hydration and nutrition in one go. The human body cannot absorb a pure solvent with nothing added to it, you just piss it out lol. Drinking water is a fucking pain, nobody likes it. This is for a reason.

2) Eat really filling foods. You can eat a shit ton of empty calorie carbohydrates all day and just build fat, so focus on protein and fat, you will eat less. Bonus points if your carb intake is so low that you go into ketosis.

3) Get so busy with something that you forget to eat. Works really well for me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I kind of already fast intermittently by default, but I could probably do it in a more methodical manner.
I just started a couple days ago and feel a lot more energized.

How to lose weight:

1) Don't drink any water at all.
giphy.gif

u serious bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656, Autist and 1 other person
Nah hahaha buy my bottled water goy its healthy
It's either that or drink the tap water which turned the frogs gay :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Wincel
@FatmanO

:feelsuhh:

Just don't drink water bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656, Autist and 1 other person

Ofcourse you need to stop the junk foods,
this is my meal plan, its easy for me, its hard to change habits if your diet plan don't fit you
one meal a day dinner only, high protein food,
i eat variety of meats and then sugarless peanut butter to fill in protein intake,
i count the calories and protein number in my head,
i dont give a shit how much fat and carborhydrate
i dont consumed or just minimal amount of vegetable
drink or eat fruit if malnourished (i assume i malnourished when i feel dizzy, no energy and lack strength in workout)
occasional low calories snack if feel desired,
i drink coffee every morning,
cheat day if hanging out with friends
lasted about 4 month, from about 22% to 14% now
i stuck at 14% for a few weeks now, might need to change a few things

How to lose weight:

1) Don't drink any water at all. Makes you bloated short term and long term will dry out your entire body thus requiring more water. 6-8 glasses a day is a figure made up by coca-cola so they could sell bottled water, before that in 1940 every american just drank milk and juice and they were fine, they actually got both hydration and nutrition in one go. The human body cannot absorb a pure solvent with nothing added to it, you just piss it out lol. Drinking water is a fucking pain, nobody likes it. This is for a reason.

2) Eat really filling foods. You can eat a shit ton of empty calorie carbohydrates all day and just build fat, so focus on protein and fat, you will eat less. Bonus points if your carb intake is so low that you go into ketosis.

3) Get so busy with something that you forget to eat. Works really well for me.
My problem definitely isn't over-eating per se, I sometimes only eat one meal per day in the evening. I think alcohol has been my main source of (excess) calories, but I've cut down quite a bit in recent weeks and have already noticed a difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wincel
My problem definitely isn't over-eating per se, I sometimes only eat one meal per day in the evening. I think alcohol has been my main source of (excess) calories, but I've cut down quite a bit in recent weeks and have already noticed a difference.
Well then don't drink alcohol, if you use it to be more sociable just replace it with ecstasy. Also my diet will turn you into a fucking animal, these people want you to eat nothing but spinach, starch, and sugar. If you follow them you will want to eat more to keep your blood sugar elevated, and you will develop a problem then.

Well then don't drink alcohol, if you use it to be more sociable just replace it with ecstasy. Also my diet will turn you into a fucking animal, these people want you to eat nothing but spinach, starch, and sugar. If you follow them you will want to eat more to keep your blood sugar elevated, and you will develop a problem then.
Nah I use it to cope alone in my bedroom. And ecstasy fucks up your dopamine system so no thanks.

Nah I use it to cope alone in my bedroom. And ecstasy fucks up your dopamine system so no thanks.
Why cope alone in your bedroom when you can take ecstasy and cope by having sex with a foid? Ecstasy for getting laid is fucking legit.

Why cope alone in your bedroom when you can take ecstasy and cope by having sex with a foid? Ecstasy for getting laid is fucking legit.
Because I'm not invited to parties, don't have my own car and I'm under 21 so can't go to bars/clubs. I literally have no avenue for being around horny girls in a sexual environment. And I don't have an ecstasy source and lost my adderall/ritalin source.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Because I'm not invited to parties, don't have my own car and I'm under 21 so can't go to bars/clubs. I literally have no avenue for being around horny girls in a sexual environment. And I don't have an ecstasy source and lost my adderall/ritalin source.
Oh... just don't drink then I guess.

Oh... just don't drink then I guess.
So I should just do my schoolwork, workout, and read, all for no short term reward and without the help of substances? That requires a very high level of intrinsic motivation that I don't think I currently possess.

Women can have a 2.0 GPA at a state school, a 25-30 BMI and party constantly and they can still have a line of normies, Chad-lites and Chads circling the block, ready to pay her bills and satisfy her sexually while she cheats on them. JFL @ the notion of "male privilege"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Wincel