Body fat

realt50

realt50

Bronze
I’m 15, 100 pounds (fucking brutal Ik) any tips to lose body fat without fucking dropping to 80 pounds? I just completed my 24 hour fast and I feel fucking horrible. I know a lot of you guys are over 18 so feel free to lmk which supplements I can abuse or any looksmaxxing tips that would benefit me more during puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Ur 45kg bruv. Unless you're actually 5ft, u should gain weight if anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: realt50 and Gilbert_Durandal
I’m short asf but not that damn short, gaining weight will just make my fucking face more bloated man it’s OVER

• JFL
I’m short asf but not that damn short, gaining weight will just make my fucking face more bloated man it’s OVER
Post ur pics

Post ur pics
I don’t post pics but I stumbled across this dudes rating and we have a similar amount of face fat but I can just tell this dude isn’t 45kg like me 😭
377B8353 B12B 48C4 AD18 A9E0A161EE22

• JFL
I don’t post pics but I stumbled across this dudes rating and we have a similar amount of face fat but I can just tell this dude isn’t 45kg like me 😭View attachment 2564857
Brah, if ur 15 ur gonna have a lot of fat padding. It's normal, ur face will lean out once you grow older.
Being chronically online has really made kiddos nowadays retarded.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Brah, if ur 15 ur gonna have a lot of fat padding. It's normal, ur face will lean out once you grow older.
Being chronically online has really made kiddos nowadays retarded.
Shit, I’ll try to lose a few pounds max to see if my face slime down, but every fucking dude at school that gymmaxxes my age has a lean face, idk if gymmaxxing would solve me problem prolly not

I’m 15, 100 pounds (fucking brutal Ik) any tips to lose body fat without fucking dropping to 80 pounds? I just completed my 24 hour fast and I feel fucking horrible. I know a lot of you guys are over 18 so feel free to lmk which supplements I can abuse or any looksmaxxing tips that would benefit me more during puberty
faggot

Shit, I’ll try to lose a few pounds max to see if my face slime down, but every fucking dude at school that gymmaxxes my age has a lean face, idk if gymmaxxing would solve me problem prolly not
Everyone ages differently. Just give it some time, and don't give urself an eating disorder ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger and Fiqh
You gotta bulk man, You have roughly 4 more years to grow, I hit growth sprut around your age and I was eating meat like a barbarian, If you stay like this you will stunt your growth by a few inches

You gotta bulk man, You have roughly 4 more years to grow, I hit growth sprut around your age and I was eating meat like a barbarian, If you stay like this you will stunt your growth by a few inches
Thanks, can you give a brief explanation of your diet at my age ? For the past few months I’ve been eating eggs, fish, carrots, and meat daily. Lmk if I should continue this or nah. And give me recommendations

Explain in easy terms, I’m retarded
In dumb terms
Bad food = high bodyfat = ugly
Good food = low bodyfat = ok

The body just replaces old food with new food
So replacing old bad food with new good food = lower body fat

In dumb terms
Bad food = high bodyfat = ugly
Good food = low bodyfat = ok

The body just replaces old food with new food
So replacing old bad food with new good food = lower body fat
Then I guess it’s fucking over for me🤣 I’ve been on a eggs, fish, and meat diet for 3 months and I’m still this fucking bloated. All this for some dumbass hollow cheeks. Also feel free to let me know what’s good and what isn’t (mewing, chewing, supliments)

Then I guess it’s fucking over for me🤣 I’ve been on a eggs, fish, and meat diet for 3 months and I’m still this fucking bloated. All this for some dumbass hollow cheeks. Also feel free to let me know what’s good and what isn’t (mewing, chewing, supliments)
3 months is nothing if u have been eating shit so far

Thanks, can you give a brief explanation of your diet at my age ? For the past few months I’ve been eating eggs, fish, carrots, and meat daily. Lmk if I should continue this or nah. And give me recommendations
You should be eating at least 2 grams of protein per kilogram of your bodyweight, Prioritize sleep at least 7-8 hours, Indulge yourself in sports like Soccer, Badminton, Basketball etc. Maintain a healthy bodyfat level between 12 to 15, You should be good to go

yeah, I sleep like 12 hours a day, been playing soccer daily for about 2 years so this shit doesn’t add up. When did your bones start to pop? (Browridge, jaw, cheekbones, etc) how can I measure my body fat? And name me some foods that contain a lot of protein, thanks

This is the best time to bulk, if u deprive urself from food u might stay 5’6 midget

This is the best time to bulk, if u deprive urself from food u might stay 5’6 midget
What do you recommend me to eat then? Since people are suggesting me to bulk instead, I eat eggs, fish, meat, and white rice daily.

What do you recommend me to eat then? Since people are suggesting me to bulk instead, I eat eggs, fish, meat, and white rice daily.
Eat a lot of carbs and protein. Take supplements like vitamins+magnesium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back