Body for women is everything

face is what really signals good genetic quality, jfl at you coom addicted cucks
blablablablablablabla you are low T fagg

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
is that what your really telling yourself to justify being homosexual enough to like big fat women

inject t + get therapy to overcome delusion
likeing big women is natural for menm just like for women liking big men, cause all it future child will inherit as it's also for survivalship
blablablablablablablablablablabla you are tranny lover tranny lover tranny lover you are gay you are low T

Low T Gay
you’re just coping since you only get landwhales
this is what a good body looks like
IMG 20240506 022848 176
IMG 0048

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, stamaster21, The Heartless and 1 other person
Low class ethnic cope

Body matters, but face is more important for both men and women. Face is the best marker when it comes to superior genetic quality.
Saying some plain looking woman with a great body mogs a skinny Stacy is like saying a tall jacked normie mogs a skinny Chad. We all know that's false.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Body matters, but face is more important for both men and women. Face is the best marker when it comes to superior genetic quality.
Saying some plain looking woman with a great body mogs a skinny Stacy is like saying a tall jacked normie mogs a skinny Chad. We all know that's false.
There was research saying that men looks 80% of the time to the Body and women 80% of the time to Face. Height is equally important for both genders

Men applying male gaze are gymmaxxing and women are becoming very skinny like models and spend most of their time on faces with makeup, skin care and etc.

There was research saying that men looks 80% of the time to the Body and women 80% of the time to Face. Height is equally important for both genders

Men applying male gaze are gymmaxxing and women are becoming very skinny like models and spend most of their time on faces with makeup, skin care and etc.

Height is not equally important for both genders. Multiple studies have found that women strongly prefer men of above average height, while men tend to prefer(not strongly though) women of average height.

The reality of the situation is that people aren't distinguishing between sexual attraction and romantic attraction. A woman's body matters more than her face when it comes to low effort/low investment sex, but her face matters more when it comes to relationships/marriage. That's why there is the term butterface. Face is more important for romantic attraction and a better marker of overall genetic quality. There are also other factors as well. For example you'll be looking at her face the whole day, while you'll probably have sex with her for let's say 30mins a day. You don't talk to and interact with someone while staring at their ass or feet, you usually look at their face. Also, status plays a part in the equation too. A Stacy who has an average body or is just skinny is higher status than a Becky with a great body, and in all social situations she'll increase her man's perceived status considerably more.

I can see a caveman or a conqueror running through women and impregnating every woman whose body looks fertile enough, while not caring whether these women are meh looking or pretty. Essentially prioritizing quantity over quality. But all these scenarios are low effort/investment scenarios and they rarely happen nowadays, since there is birth control to avoid pregnancy and there are laws forcing a man to pay money to a woman if he impregnates her, even he just wants to get the fuck out of dodge without investing a dime in the woman or the kid. Fortunately or unfortunately, we still live in a monogamous society(even though it's gradually changing) and most people pair up with one person. So ultimately most men will settle down eventually and have family and kids, and they are going to maximize for genetic quality just like women, basically pick the woman of the highest genetic quality he can get and reproduce with her. That's why face is king for both genders.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Built for big white dick

View attachment 2912373View attachment 2912375View attachment 2912377View attachment 2912378View attachment 2912382

Curvy women with wide hips moggs all skinny ass stacies:
View attachment 2912385View attachment 2912387View attachment 2912389

Most men trusting their Male Gaze are gymmaxxing hard af thinking that women will like them
And on contrary women are becoming as skinny as possible and spend most of the time on their faces with make up, skin routine and etc.

Average face woman with very good body will mogg every stacy until her face isn't completely deformed

If you don't like Good Bodies on females, I'm really sorry but you are Low T Faggot

Face > Body always.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
high psl face + height is all that matters in women too for me

View attachment 2912373View attachment 2912375View attachment 2912377View attachment 2912378View attachment 2912382

Most men trusting their Male Gaze are gymmaxxing hard af thinking that women will like them
And on contrary women are becoming as skinny as possible and spend most of the time on their faces with make up, skin routine and etc.

Average face woman with very good body will mogg every stacy until her face isn't completely deformed

If you don't like Good Bodies on females, I'm really sorry but you are Low T Faggot
Guga low t if disagree

• Love it
Reactions: The Heartless

the third "thick" girl looks disgusting

Dnrd

If this was true, Victoria secret models and woman who look like them wouldn't be what chads and billionaires are married with.

You just have to cope because the average woman nowadays weights 100kgs :lul::lul::lul::lul:
That's all you can get as a Normie.

Dnrd

If this was true, Victoria secret models and woman who look like them wouldn't be what chads and billionaires are married with.

You just have to cope because the average woman nowadays weights 100kgs :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Chads aren’t married to them except nessman and lachowski
Don’t you remember the facial composites I made in that study about who Chad and Stacy marries?

Don’t you remember the facial composites I made in that study about who Chad and Stacy marries?
(((Nessman))) btw

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Having fat on is ideal but skinny is good for most women because they have shitty cellulite and a saggy body due to the shit they're eating when fat

you’re just coping since you only get landwhales
this is what a good body looks like
View attachment 2912523View attachment 2912525
most men perfer a fit slim/thick body.
I believe alot of guys cope by showing land whales and calling them thick, because they know they will never get the women like the ones posted below, its no different from fat/obese women calling themselves sexy or thick.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, mirrormogger and theonewhocantascend

You have no credibility.

Dnrd

Huge cope
Models are promoted more
your tranny lover with skinny bodies
damn testosterone is really decreasing nowadays lmao

Existing is everything for women. As soon as women die, it is over for them. Until then, juggernaut law.

• +1
Existing is everything for women. As soon as women die, it is over for them. Until then, juggernaut law.
Nah when they will hit 60 age it's over for them. No healthy young to middle aged men will want to fuck them. But still women in their 50s 40s still can have many men thirst over them

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and NoReedemingFeature
most of the hoes you posted are way too fat

this is ideal

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, Sny and The Heartless
If you care about post reps jfl I'm sorry but it's brutally over for you cope

If you care about post reps jfl I'm sorry but it's brutally over for you cope
Judging by your title, it seems you are a hapa cuck. How did it happen for you to become attracted to landwhales?

• JFL
Judging by your title, it seems you are a hapa cuck. How did it happen for you to become attracted to landwhales?
I have high T you are feminine gay cuck, also what's your ethnicity?