Body for women is everything

No Way Wow GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and The Heartless
@Snake.0359 and I think we can both agree we like pussy. This nigga is something else

• JFL
Reactions: The Heartless and Deleted member 68502
@Snake.0359 and I think we can both agree we like pussy. This nigga is something else
Nah you are tranny dick lover and love flat asses with narrow hips. Disusting faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and Imretarded?
why are you cherry picking lol, yes I don't like woman who looks anorexic and ifertile, but I would rather be with someone like Brooke shields. than dating a thick curvy bitch with an average face.
315dq48jpue01
0d4f096e853bfff8d501b5d37e10bbfb
Ce449a1fea1bcee74083fc97c9e28225
Brooke shields

yes only one picture, all the others are ugly asf.
Models are ugly by your opinion?
jFL incels want psl godesses, when in reality they cannot even attract mtb jfl:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 4125086_1715472243997.jpeg
    4125086_1715472243997.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: The Heartless
You are low T Faggot

Disgusting af
Tranny looooooooover
yes I prefer brooke shields regarded as the most beautiful woman off all time, than some curvy latina with an big ass and tits.

• JFL
yes I prefer brooke shields regarded as the most beautiful woman off all time, than some curvy latina with an big ass and tits.
cope cope cope cope cope you are coping yourself in real life you are tranny lover

cope cope cope cope cope you are coping yourself in real life you are tranny lover
So frustrating watching you trying to fight this endless cope from losers.

A body like that will ascend hard any at least strong MTB-weak HTB woman. If she is solid HTB+ she will have the SMV of a goddess. If you were to walk down one of any big city main venue grabbing hands with a generic cute woman having a body like those (even if she is surgery maxed), you will see how men of all ages look at her with unlimited lust and primal desire. In the other hand, if you walk the same street with a very goodlooking woman with average and thin body, you will see that she mostly gets looks from other women. I've experienced both.

Having sex with a very good looking woman is an intimate and passionate experience, but fucking a woman with a high e body like those will transform you into a wild animal, you will never have enough of her body, you will be the man to other men when they see you with her.

And all the low test incels posting from their mommy's house should have no business trying trying to debate facts like these.

Last edited:
  • +1
So frustrating watching you trying to fight this endless cope from losers.

A body like that will ascend hard any at least strong MTB-weak HTB woman. If she is solid HTB+ she will have the SMV of a goddess. If you were to walk down one of any big city main venue grabbing hands with a generic cute woman having a body like those (even if she is surgery maxed), you will see how men of all ages look at her with unlimited lust and primal desire. In the other hand, if you walk the same street with a very goodlooking woman with average and thin body, you will see that she mostly gets looks from other women. I've experienced both.

Having sex with a very good looking woman is an intimate and passionate experience, but fucking a woman with a high e body like those will transform you into a wild animal, you will never have enough of her body, you will be the man to other men when they see you with her.

And all the low test incels posting from their mommy's house should have no business trying trying to debate facts like these.
Yeah you are right, that's why many say that Woman with attractive face and average or thin body is cutecel, but with hot body is goddess
Wide hips, big butt is survivalship trait
Only High T mans love it

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns