Body hair is useless and shouldn't exist

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
Our hominid ancestors used to have fur.

Evolution long ago selected against body hair to the point that humans became almost hairless. Why? Because we no longer needed it. We could make our own clothes as well as fire to keep us warm. We also evolved new sweat glands, and a new thermal regulator method. Thus, fur became an obsolete baggage that was only causing humans to overheat and fall prey to parasites and lice that would stick to the fur.

Selective pressures gradually chipped away at our body hair until it got to the point that it was no longer a problem, then it stopped. Why didn't it just remove it all? Because evolution doesn't go all the way, it only goes as far as it's necessary for survival. Human body hair is now essentially a vestigial trait, a remainder of a trait that no longer has a purpose in existing.

Body hair might no longer be actively causing humans to die by overheating and hosting parasytes, but it's still a bother. Not just because it looks appalling, it's also unhygienic. It accumulates sweat and bacteria, everyone knows a shaven armpit smells less, as goes for every other part of the body. I hate when people (especially feminists) argue that body hair shouldn't be removed because it's a natural thing that grows on your body. Natural does not equal good. The human body isn't perfect. Far from it. We got a lot of flaws and loose ends. We literally sprung from random trial and error genetic anomalies who happened to survive and pass their genes on. Of course we wouldn't be perfect, and if we can make a few modifications that help us improve our bodies, why wouldn't we do that?

When humans figure out genetic engineering, body hair should be one of the first things to go.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Kingcel32, Deleted member 16110 and 8 others

View attachment 1735302

Evolution long ago selected against body hair to the point that humans became almost hairless. Why? Because we no longer needed it. We could make our own clothes as well as fire to keep us warm. We also evolved new sweat glands, and a new thermal regulator method. Thus, fur became an obsolete baggage that was only causing humans to overheat and fall prey to parasites and lice that would stick to the fur.

Selective pressures gradually chipped away at our body hair until it got to the point that it was no longer a problem, then it stopped. Why didn't it just remove it all? Because evolution doesn't go all the way, it only goes as far as it's necessary for survival. Human body hair is now essentially a vestigial trait, a remainder of a trait that no longer has a purpose in existing.

View attachment 1735299

Body hair might no longer be actively causing humans to die by overheating and hosting parasytes, but it's still a bother. Not just because it looks appalling, it's also unhygienic. It accumulates sweat and bacteria, everyone knows a shaven armpit smells less, as goes for every other part of the body. I hate when people (especially feminists) argue that body hair shouldn't be removed because it's a natural thing that grows on your body. The human body isn't perfect. Far from it. We got a lot of flaws and loose ends. We literally sprung from random trial and error genetic anomalies who happened to survive and pass their genes on. Of course we wouldn't be perfect, and if we can make a few modifications that help us improve our bodies, why wouldn't we do that?

When humans figure out genetic engineering, body hair should be one of the first things to go.
Nature is killing body hair out by only selecting men who groom themselves to breed just like men who bald becoming sexless

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and LooksOrDeath
Nature is killing body hair out by only selecting men who groom themselves to breed just like men who bald becoming sexless
Speak english pulp fiction

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Deprived and LooksOrDeath
wdym? wouldn't that mean that there is no need to genetically remove body hair?

wdym? wouldn't that mean that there is no need to genetically remove body hair?
Traits get passed down from parent to child and so on as it is now only men who present themselves without much body hair are more often than not selected to reproduce therefore natural selection for little to no body hair being grown by men is all ready occuring

Funny coming from the guy with 0 dimorphism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Bitch, Deleted member 20179 and 1 other person
I find it kinds weird how people are attracted to shaved arm-pits. (I myself prefer shaved armpits) arm-pit hair is meant for sexual attractiveness by trapping odour and also signals sexual maturity. so it basically evolved to make more attractive but most people think it worse than bald arm-pit now.

View attachment 1735302

View attachment 1735299

Body hair might no longer be actively causing humans to die by overheating and hosting parasytes, but it's still a bother. Not just because it looks appalling, it's also unhygienic. It accumulates sweat and bacteria, everyone knows a shaven armpit smells less, as goes for every other part of the body. I hate when people (especially feminists) argue that body hair shouldn't be removed because it's a natural thing that grows on your body. Natural does not equal good. The human body isn't perfect. Far from it. We got a lot of flaws and loose ends. We literally sprung from random trial and error genetic anomalies who happened to survive and pass their genes on. Of course we wouldn't be perfect, and if we can make a few modifications that help us improve our bodies, why wouldn't we do that?

What a shit cope thread, My wisdom teeth are still there, grew straight, and are totally functional as the rest of my teeth. I chew mastic with my wisdoms, jaw frame is really tall from this.

Appendix is not useless, it holds excess stomach acid. People without appendix have higher chance of puking and diarrhea issues. idk about goosebumps, they show adrenaline I guess.

Lol at this weirdo trying to get rid of primal human traits so that we can become a race of droning retarded brainwashed no hormone faggots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, datboijj and stevielake
then why do all my blad a/f uncles with mogger jaws and browridges have 35-45 yo women with them, different ones every time i see them. Not hookers either. Balding = high dht high dht = big dick.

Your faggot race wont become reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Detona
then why do all my blad a/f uncles with mogger jaws and browridges have 35-45 yo women with them, different ones every time i see them. Not hookers either. Balding = high dht high dht = big dick.

Your faggot race wont become reality.
There's outliers in every group just like the ugly guy you'll see with a gf the majority of men who slay and breed are as I described though

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
There's outliers in every group just like the ugly guy you'll see with a gf the majority of men who slay and breed are as I described though
yea sometimes an ugly dude gets a hot woman, but usually men with good confidence and looks get the women. When I described rogaine to my uncles they said "Haha why do i need that shit.' it sounded like this:

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
OP when he realizes hairy chads are fucking all the neotenous women: :feelswah:

Shit thread faggot, kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm and datboijj

View attachment 1735302

View attachment 1735299

Nigga. Your body wouldnt smell bad if you didn't eat shitty food. The human body is more perfect than you think.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and gymmaxedhorse
Male body hair is legit disgusting but i feel like the people bothered the most by it are subhumans. Even masc Chads usually have moderate hair due to good genetics.

Incel subhuman has a shit infected jungle inside in his buttcheeks, hairy arms legs etc

bodyhair will continue to exist as long as it continues to signal higher testosterone and dimorphism. hairless mole rats btfo by darwin

It does still serve a purpose. The hair has an effect on thermo regulation, particularly when caused by atsmosperic pressure changes (wind).

But yeah it’s far from being effective

You know this is cope right ?

West is dying, no one’s reproducting

Indians and Arabs have 20 babies … hairy genes aren’t going anywhere

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
W

Was gonna say this but yeah MEDS nordcucks Arabs and curries will ensure hair genes remain

I cba to shave

Only statusless subhumans aren't breeding, chads and rich men are fine. Now those 20 babies are going to be genetic waste

Yeah and his body would look more impressive without the hair. You do not need to shave it with a razer just to this length with clippers, so clippers without the guard is fine.

7d9fddf57dea8f4c8c1b6dccd18cc2e7.jpg
male gaze vs female gaze

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie