Body halo is insane

Loud_Jock

Loud_Jock

HGH + TRT Fountain of youthmaxxing
I waited until I was already an oldfag before I started lifting so I spent most of my life as a stick figure though I’m white with a decent face and 6’2 height so not like I had to struggle.
This however means I’ve lived a considerable amount time as both skinny and buff which makes me feel qualified to say what I say.

The difference in female attention I’m gettin now versus before is absolutely mind boggling. Prime women who I pass on the street drops lewd comments to their friends, women at work keep talking about my body, women look at me and smile as I pass them in the grocery store and so on. That almost never happened before I stated looking like I lift.
I’m also not ripped and carry a fair amount of body fat. (Can make out a 4 pack if I flex) so it’s not like I look insane, just buff in a t-shirt.

I also wear clothes that show off muscle so my polo shirts and tshirts all fit well and are snug at the right places.

I wish I could go back and tell young me to just go and lift at least 3 times a week and stick with it.

I’m still sometimes in utter disbelief at how much it halos me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Looks234, Golgo13 and 17 others
Body halos only work if you have high tier normie face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yohiku420, Deleted member 22639, Looks234 and 17 others
What's your bideltoid?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Pietrosiek
Body halos only work if you have high tier normie face
For sure face come first always. Also think you should to be reasonably tall to gymmmax so it doesn’t look try hard.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, SexyMofo, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Pietrosiek
how old are you? What about real results (p in v).... are you getting laid?

Gymmaxed
true bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Aseancell, Chadelite and 15 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Darkstrand
If you look buff in clothes you are either fat or you just have a really great frame, so women were just as much attracted as before and you're just deluding yourself into thinking they like you more now, so your gymmaxing effort doesn't seem like a waste.
Also, this doesn't apply to short men.
Chad who was always chad gets attention from women. Wow, what a surprise.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Golgo13, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Lifefuel tbh as a 6'4 guy skinny af, mind sharing a pic of your body (or a random guy who has the same physique) so i can have an idea? Also how long did it take before you noticed the first changes in behavior from females around you?

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Show face and body for us to decide if your delusionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and eyebagcel
Lifefuel tbh as a 6'4 guy skinny af, mind sharing a pic of your body (or a random guy who has the same physique) so i can have an idea? Also how long did it take before you noticed the first changes in behavior from females around you?
About a year but really started becoming apparent after about 3 years. Heavier was better for me, even think my face looks better.

Muscle don't matter much when it comes to women, it's actually a failo if you're ugly and/or manlet since they're gonna be more afraid of your ugly ass raping them

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tall and Fear
If you look buff in clothes you are either fat or you just have a really great frame, so women were just as much attracted as before and you're just deluding yourself into thinking they like you more now, so your gymmaxing effort doesn't seem like a waste.
Also, this doesn't apply to short men.
Chad who was always chad gets attention from women. Wow, what a surprise.
You can see my frame was shit before. The after photo is completely unfrauded with bad lighting so that’s pretty much how I look on a regular day to other people. I’m a bloated piece of shit, sure but not too fat I think. I know my physique ain’t good (corona quarantine hasn’t helped) but I think this is all anyone need.
DA9C2E90 F0BE 43B8 84DA 0900F119C0A5

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell and Hero of the Imperium
You can see my frame was shit before. The after photo is completely unfrauded with bad lighting so that’s pretty much how I look on a regular day to other people. I’m a bloated piece of shit, sure but not too fat I think. I know my physique ain’t good (corona quarantine hasn’t helped) but I think this is all anyone need.
View attachment 462271
So for how long have you been gymmaxing?

View attachment 462271
do you know the circumference of your wrists

do you know the circumference of your wrists
Low 6” wrist. They’ve become thicker so I don’t know what my original measurement was but it was pathetic.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 39 and eyebagcel
Low 6” wrist. They’ve become thicker so I don’t know what my original measurement was but it was pathetic.
thats why I asked, I see a big difference there. that's crazy your wrists grew in adulthood. I need to start taking my lifting seriously

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
thats what I asked, I see a big difference there. that's crazy your wrists grew in adulthood. I need to start taking my lifting seriously
Lifefuel if possible. I have 6 inch wrists. Most adults have bigger wrists, but some teens actually have wrists that are almost as small as mine.

ahhh yes i remember how i felt the first time i noticed the night-and-day difference it makes. Cheers brother. enjoy !

thats why I asked, I see a big difference there. that's crazy your wrists grew in adulthood. I need to start taking my lifting seriously
Just measured they are 7” now at the most narrow point but some of that is probably fat. Life fuel tbh

if your bideltoid is actually 24" then that means your waist must be like 16" wide which is comedy tier

if your bideltoid is actually 24" then that means your waist must be like 16" wide which is comedy tier
Well I don’t know about comedy tier but quarantine has added a bit too many inches to my waist.

i can confirm same, i was training for 3 years, respect and attention from both men and women increased lot, i also trained my friend year and half, luckily for him we discovered he had amazing genetics for bodybuilding, good insertions, always lean, very small waist and and broad shouldedrs, he halos with his god tier body and average face, while i halo with not god tier but decent body, average face and deep voice.

this is my friend's body after i trained him Zura1

Zura2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Hero of the Imperium and Loud_Jock
those are old photos, he is bigger now and halos like crazy, girls in his yard are chasing him.

Gay
God

This forum thinks barrett is a chad yet he looks like a gay little bitch next to this guy

Chad with muscles > Skinny chad
should be obvious tbh

• Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
You do not have 24" bideltoid. Its measured lats unflexed

bones > body. u are 6'2 probably with a decent face. cope

Bluepillers here will still say gym is cope.

I waited until I was already an oldfag before I started lifting so I spent most of my life as a stick figure though I’m white with a decent face and 6’2 height so not like I had to struggle.
This however means I’ve lived a considerable amount time as both skinny and buff which makes me feel qualified to say what I say.

The difference in female attention I’m gettin now versus before is absolutely mind boggling. Prime women who I pass on the street drops lewd comments to their friends, women at work keep talking about my body, women look at me and smile as I pass them in the grocery store and so on. That almost never happened before I stated looking like I lift.
I’m also not ripped and carry a fair amount of body fat. (Can make out a 4 pack if I flex) so it’s not like I look insane, just buff in a t-shirt.

I also wear clothes that show off muscle so my polo shirts and tshirts all fit well and are snug at the right places.

I wish I could go back and tell young me to just go and lift at least 3 times a week and stick with it.

I’m still sometimes in utter disbelief at how much it halos me.
stopped reading at " I’m white with a decent face and 6’2 "

Giga lifefuel for me

i can confirm same, i was training for 3 years, respect and attention from both men and women increased lot, i also trained my friend year and half, luckily for him we discovered he had amazing genetics for bodybuilding, good insertions, always lean, very small waist and and broad shouldedrs, he halos with his god tier body and average face, while i halo with not god tier but decent body, average face and deep voice.

this is my friend's body after i trained himView attachment 462377

View attachment 462378
Bro your friend seems to have mild scoliosis. Tell him to start fixing that shit or it will fuck him as he gets older. Plus he might gain 0.5 to 1 inch height if he fixes it.