Body halo only works when you have good inserts

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Also good ratios such as shoulder:hips and v-taper.

Water is wet but don’t expect to have a body halo with sub par inserts.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, I'mme and 9 others
my inserts are kinda high but not at a retarded level like some like luimarco

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, IndianJock, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Muscle insertions are v important. The illusion of being longer with superior muscle proportions is very real.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and Deleted member 2846
View attachment 264323piss poor frame but mogger at 6'6

High IQ

Height beats the piss out of frame

Also steroids and SARMS are great ways to improve frame

Also his body still looks very very good, very few people have shit-piss shoulder to waist ratio to the point they look awful even with abs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and noped
rate my inserts

Attachments

• damn.PNG
    damn.PNG
    60.2 KB · Views: 234
High IQ

Height beats the piss out of frame

Also steroids and SARMS are great ways to improve frame

Also his body still looks very very good, very few people have shit-piss shoulder to waist ratio to the point they look awful even with abs

steroids don't change ur frame.

sarms are also retarded.
rate my inserts

nice transformation. what's the weight difference?

steroids don't change ur frame.

sarms are also retarded.

nice transformation. what's the weight difference?

Steroids can give you much bigger traps and shoulder size than natty, and they will give an illusion of wider shoulders

Steroids can give you much bigger traps and shoulder size than natty, and they will give an illusion of wider shoulders

I see I thought you meant actual bone changes but yes shoulders, traps, neck are enchanced big time on gear it's disgusting. The muscles will literally grow with little stimulation because of how many androgen receptors are concentrated in those 3 areas.

Just be a bit more built than Meeks and have a dom neck and lower third. Pretty Masc boy are the ones women not girls but women crave

I see I thought you meant actual bone changes but yes shoulders, traps, neck are enchanced big time on gear it's disgusting. The muscles will literally grow with little stimulation because of how many androgen receptors are concentrated in those 3 areas.

Yes and also I believe HGH ( Human Growth Hormone ) will cause your overall bones ( and organs ) to grow if you need it, have a stick frame

Its very expensive and takes months to kick in tho

Yup. His face and height are in the 99.99th percentile so frame doesnt matter for him. But for the rest of us, it does.

He is literally unmoggable. At 6'6 with that face WOW. Just imagine going to sleep knowing u mog 99.99% of the world. Fuckkkk thats why I looksmax for that insane dopamine inducing feeling.

He probably doesnt even consciously notice the mogging

Unless he's blackpilled, which I dont see why cause life was easy cruise for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
People still under the age of 25-30 can benefit from ribcage expansion exercises,

and for the ones truly fucked shoulder and hips wise, there’s surgical options.
  • For narrow shoulder width you can go to Eppley or Rogers for either clavicle lengthening and/or delt implants (implants plus natty training could get you roid-level delts, and getting clavicle lengthening, implants, and natty training could increase your bideltoid width by 4.5+ inches
  • And for wide hips/waist Eppley does iliac crest reduction through osteotomy (not sure about Rogers)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: I'mme, JustTrynaGrow and noped
Yes
I think that applies to most 6-6.5 PSLers.

When ur 7.5+ PSL face while being 6'6, he must receive all the attention in any venue he goes to and subsequently know hes a mogging machine
View attachment 264391like this pic. He owns everyone's soul in the crowd whether they know it or not. Every normie fag looked at him and subconsciously went OHHH FUCKKKKK and same with girls.

View attachment 264392unfortunately hes in a relationship with this girl I think who is a whopping 4.5 psl with makeup. Dude doesnt even know his potential
Its beyond my imaginati9n

This is mostly bs. Especially with anabolic use unless ur deformed almost anyone can build an impressive physique

People still under the age of 25-30 can benefit from ribcage expansion exercises,

and for the ones truly fucked shoulder and hips wise, there’s surgical options.
  • For narrow shoulder width you can go to Eppley or Rogers for either clavicle lengthening and/or delt implants (implants plus natty training could get you roid-level delts, and getting clavicle lengthening, implants, and natty training could increase your bideltoid width by 4.5+ inches
  • And for wide hips/waist Eppley does iliac crest reduction through osteotomy (not sure about Rogers)
what’re some good rip cage exercises

this is pretty dumb tbh, insertions being perfect only matter if you’re trying to win a bodybuilding competition and the judges are trying to determine who has the most squared pectoral muscles, symmetrical abs etc.

ANY normal dude can increase his SMV by adding lean muscle to his frame end of story.

• +1
Reactions: yang and Golden Glass
this is pretty dumb tbh, insertions being perfect only matter if you’re trying to win a bodybuilding competition and the judges are trying to determine who has the most squared pectoral muscles, symmetrical abs etc.

ANY normal dude can increase his SMV by adding lean muscle to his frame end of story.
Actual skeletal frame (long limbs, broad clavicles, large ribcage, narrow waist) is far more important imo.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, yang, noped and 2 others
And frame. You need both