Body here is so underrated

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
In my opinion girls would choose guy with great frame and average face than guy with small frame and Barett/O'pry tier face.
Good face won't protect you from being bullied great body will, also when someone look at you first impression is your body, cause It's bigger, nobody will think " whoa he has positive Canthal tilt and 1.15 midface and his IPD is 69 mm" of course its important later. But first impression that feel respect to you because you are 6'4 tall, have 24 inch shoulders narrow but muscular hips and waist, long muscular legs, robust big muscular hands and wrists.
Wrist
Images 12
Jeff Seid Profile 1024x511

Comment zO66VxJOSYHmPHykXHk1ma5NaMKSFu9O

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Seth Walsh, Chadeep and 6 others
@Yuyevon

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 4430
Yes. IRL, where facial differences between the majority of people are not very noticeable (Chads, Chadlites, or even HTNs are rarer than most think), height, frame, body, and low inhib come into play a lot more.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Mouthbreath, bladeeout and 13 others
Yes. IRL, where facial differences between the majority of people are not very noticeable (Chads, Chadlites, or even HTNs are rarer than most think), height, frame, body, and low inhib come into play a lot more.

I went to a university known for attractive students and guys that were considered the best looking there would barely crack psl 5 here. I've never seen anyone in real life that resembles most of the guys posted about here tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Copeful, bladeeout and 3 others
Batista and jeff seid are so facially ugly thank god for their bodies

Batista and jeff seid are so facially ugly thank god for their bodies
In my opinion Jeff Seid face looks kinda gay but still his forward growth, compact midface, and fully hooded eyes(that under eye support) mogs 97 percent of all males

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4332, Sl8yr and 2 others
Frame is underrated, yes. Being tall is worshipped here, but it doesn't mean shit without a big, wide frame.
Obviously face is the most important, but frame is close second. Especially in EE countries where I am from, big framed ogres slay here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Chadeep, NormieKilla and 2 others
Allur examples are gl men

Allur examples are gl men
Often its a correlation robust frame= robust face
But I was mainly saying about those insta/tiktok fag twinks which frame is narrower than thinner than most women and some retards here worship them Just because they have Hunter eyes and great forward growth

Frame is underrated, yes. Being tall is worshipped here, but it doesn't mean shit without a big, wide frame.
Obviously face is the most important, but frame is close second. Especially in EE countries where I am from, big framed ogres slay here.
yes
8g71ySA.png

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Chadeep, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
jeff seid literally looks like slayer anime character ohma tokita kengan ashura
Jeff seid baby
just lol at the guy that said he is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Yes Jeff Seid has good facial development and a good body but he is 5’10 so he’s not really a good example

Pete Davidson is a perfect example of how important height is

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
It helps for sure but face is still king. Never forget it.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
everyone here discounts body, but if your face is chopped it cant hurt to hit the gym you fuckin twinks

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Chadeep and Deleted member 5385
In my opinion girls would choose guy with great frame and average face than guy with small frame and Barett/O'pry tier face.
Good face won't protect you from being bullied great body will, also when someone look at you first impression is your body, cause It's bigger, nobody will think " whoa he has positive Canthal tilt and 1.15 midface and his IPD is 69 mm" of course its important later. But first impression that feel respect to you because you are 6'4 tall, have 24 inch shoulders narrow but muscular hips and waist, long muscular legs, robust big muscular hands and wrists.
View attachment 563933View attachment 563935View attachment 563936
View attachment 563939
That's true And I wanna feel like proposing a solution to this but in all honesty, heightmaxxing is fucking cope after 21. and please don't do that leg lengthening surgery, it's risky asf and a waste of money in the long run

I went to a university known for attractive students and guys that were considered the best looking there would barely crack psl 5 here. I've never seen anyone in real life that resembles most of the guys posted about here tbh.
Yeah because most the guys posted on here arr fucking rich from modeling or acting or sum and they are living their best life somewhere fancy slaying. You'll rarely see em in public. Why tf would they go to college if they look that good.

I stopped reading after you said a girl would pick a big guy with an average face over a guy with a small frame and an O’ Pry tier face.

Not only is this not true, it’s a bad comparison. If you’re using a big frame guy with an average face, you should compare it to a guy with an O’ Pry tier face and an average frame.

All those IFBB pros, fitness influencers, and Gymshark athletes only pull average foids, and they’re usually only together because they both are into fitness.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
There's shoulder widening surgery, I heard from Eppley

All those IFBB pros, fitness influencers, and Gymshark athletes only pull average foids, and they’re usually only together because they both are into fitness.
Literally. It's fucking brutal seeing fitness fags who have been gymcoping for 3+ years with their YouTube channel just to brag about their 5'1" asian or Mexican GF that's slightly chubby. Just lol, all men are losing in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 245 and Cope
Height, frame, and skull is everything irl

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
In my opinion Jeff Seid face looks kinda gay but still his forward growth, compact midface, and fully hooded eyes(that under eye support) mogs 97 percent of all males
Girls unironically think Jeff body ( in pics ) looks disgusting lol . Muscular + lean ( athletic ) build is ideal for girls not bodybuilders

No body for my face.

Attachments

• 085C90BE-90F7-4DB3-986E-EE9A2C4DB9A7.jpeg
    085C90BE-90F7-4DB3-986E-EE9A2C4DB9A7.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 64
Girls unironically think Jeff body ( in pics ) looks disgusting lol . Muscular + lean ( athletic ) build is ideal for girls not bodybuilders
How can you be lean and not bodybuilder material tho? Like if you lift every muscle your body’s Gona develop lmao .. you just mean don’t go for aesthetics instead train to be an athlete...so squat?

Interesting. It does seem that a person’s status or popularity in big social circles influences their perceived physical attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and bladeeout
So what, we are perfectionists, nothing will satisfy us.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Dylan2
Same, I go to a top 10 party school in the US and I’ve seen maybe 5 actual “chads”. The best looking people here are usually chadlites with big frame and physique from high school football/baseball

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
you honor your name @Cope

Stop the cope!
That's the ideal body for foids tbh, in clothes and without

202007304157077675913858543-jpg.555614

These guys only get girls bc they’re statusmaxxed in the fitness community. That’s why they can only date fitness girls or average normal foids. Most girls find the ultra shredded roided shit disgusting and that’s not a cope

These guys only get girls bc they’re statusmaxxed in the fitness community. That’s why they can only date fitness girls or average normal foids. Most girls find the ultra shredded roided shit disgusting and that’s not a cope
you mirin?

you need to know that these pictures are highly frauded. They are prepare themself hardcore for a foto shotting (+photoshop and lightning), they don't look like this on a normal day, that's a "day X" condition. I saw many of these guys live on expos. i have a pic with Ulisses Jr, he framemogged me hard :forcedsmile:

Body is underrated by lazy fucks who are so rot they can't even hit the gym every other day, and want to fix all their life problems (their mental illness too) by buying a bimax.
Height is underrated by manlets, like @Germania

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
you mirin?

you need to know that these pictures are highly frauded. They are prepare themself hardcore for a foto shotting (+photoshop and lightning), they don't look like this on a normal day, that's a "day X" condition. I saw many of these guys live on expos. i have a pic with Ulisses Jr, he framemogged me hard :forcedsmile:

Jeff Seid is one of the few who are actually good looking and don’t look like a veiny cock

Body is underrated by lazy fucks who are so rot they can't even hit the gym every other day, and want to fix all their life problems (their mental illness too) by buying a bimax.
Retard, we are around the same height :lul:
I challenge you to a mog battle in the rating section.

5a38dcc485600a5bcb19e402.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Retard, we are around the same height :lul:
I challenge you to a mog battle in the rating section.

5a38dcc485600a5bcb19e402.jpg
Im too vocal to post my pictures online and i don't want to mog you, you got enough being manlet. We could do a penis size contest, if you dare, but that's gay, and you would get moged too.

Im too vocal to post my pictures online and i don't want to mog you, you got enough being manlet. We could do a penis size contest, if you dare, but that's gay, and you would get moged too.
That's me, walking away with your oneitis after our duel.
The duel after the masquerade jean leon gerome

Nigga you never answered my question, is 15mg of LGD too much?
Like with everything in this world, it depends. If you are an average Joe, just take 10mg. It will do "wonders".

Like with everything in this world, it depends. If you are an average Joe, just take 10mg. It will do "wonders".
I’m currently doing 10mg. Just wanted to know if there was any significant difference between 10 and 15 since most SARMs users I’ve talked to said all I would be doing is suppressing myself more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I’m currently doing 10mg. Just wanted to know if there was any significant difference between 10 and 15 since most SARMs users I’ve talked to said all I would be doing is suppressing myself more.
I'd say 10mg is a very good dose.
How far are you into your cycle?

I'd say 10mg is a very good dose.
How far are you into your cycle?
I actually haven’t been taking it yet lol, but I will within the next week or so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I actually haven’t been taking it yet lol, but I will within the next week or so.
Ah my bad man.
I'm currently only on Cardarine since i don't wanna risk fucking with my growth plates at 16

Literally. It's fucking brutal seeing fitness fags who have been gymcoping for 3+ years with their YouTube channel just to brag about their 5'1" asian or Mexican GF that's slightly chubby. Just lol, all men are losing in 2020.
This honestly used to piss me off so much. Now I'm just like, more for me

Which one of those 3 would PSL5 be?
Depends tbh. I’d say usually chadlite but personally, I use slay count or sex appeal to gauge who is a htn, chadlite etc. So even a 4 PSL tall gymmaxxed tatted low inhib dude would be a chadlite technically.

the whole concept of looksmaxxing is to look the best as you can without looking like a freak. so my question is why lazy retards feel the need to say body is a cope. it won't save you if you're 3 psl but it's something you should be doing regardless