Body Is More Important Than Face For Slaying

Body is a great halo perhaps even better than height sometimes. Average height+great body+good face=instant chadlite or Chad.

Not a fat bloated Gymcel body though cuz those are disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If they don't like your face they'd drop interest instantly.

The thing is that for average face body is a huge halo and it makes you appear more good looking than what you truly are.

Also it counts as in masculinity, being hot and such, i. E sex appeal.

Nvm dn rd and too lazy to type anything else
This is a very sensible comment

Haven't seen many of those from you

Can u not share a non-tinder pic of the Incel??

You usually always see things from the absolute worst case scenario but here you don't at all
If it's something about me then it could be perceived that I have extreme views but as a general rule I don't.

I even promote personality :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
You usually always see things from the absolute worst case scenario but here you don't at all
And btw it's not that I decide to "see things from the worse carse scenario" because I want.

I wish I didn't have to be as harsh with myself but it's the life I'm experiencing and I have no choice.

I don't wish my my life to anyone.

I always had the suspicion that body was more important than face once a minimum threshold was met, for arguments sake let's say 5 P/S/L (most definitely lower). I was certain that my physique got me the majority of my lays, but could never prove it conclusively because my face was rated highly, and any success on Tinder would be attributed to my above average face. However, today I ran a tinder experiment with a paki gymcel who has a 99th percentile physique and 4.5-5 P/S/L face. His match rate was insane, roughly 50 matches now in a hour. Many of the matches are high E white girls who messaged first. I'm not going to post pictures in public, but @ArabIncel can vouch at the match rate and the physique of the guy I used.

I'm obviously not saying a top tier MM would be outslayed by an ugly gymcel, but a gymcel who is at least facially above average can score girls much higher than he would if he had an average body.
Cope

This is 99th percentile. I swiped 500 profiles on tinder and saw at most 3-4 guys with similar builds and Tinder pushes the chads to the front of the pile.

iu
LOL fast forward to 2022, i literally and i mean literally see atleast 25% of dudes with a body like this on tinder now. this shit is like the normal base line HAHAHA

• So Sad
Reactions: joseph
LOL fast forward to 2022, i literally and i mean literally see atleast 25% of dudes with a body like this on tinder now. this shit is like the normal base line HAHAHA
too much looksmax awareness and looksmaxxing men, gym culture has become too popular because of social media and zyzz culture and the competition has gone through the roof