Body Is More Important Than Face For Slaying

old news but psl people wont accept cuz cant fit it into their realities
They will post insane outliers in an attempt to disprove what is common sense to most normal people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and nastynas
Perhaps, but you're also overestimating what a 95th percentile physique looks like. I consider this 95th percentile, with roids I consider this achievable for dedicated gymcel.
I'd guess normal people would be able to get this body within 1-2 year doing calisthenics lol
(without roids)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yo, can you pm the pics? I wanna see how "99th" percentile this physique really is. Is it like peak natty or roided?

• +1
Yo, can you pm the pics? I wanna see how "99th" percentile this physique really is. Is it like peak natty or roided?
It is roided. It is similar in development to this guy, with a bit more fat.

iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and Madhate
Another day, another low iqcel

• +1
Lifefuel then. My face is a 4.

• +1
dont listen to this guy
Face is everything
My face is what saves me
Fuck man I really wish I had a normal fucking face. Either way gotta work with what I have. gym is the best cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuck man I really wish I had a normal fucking face. Either way gotta work with what I have. gym is the best cope.
Ignore him he's a hilariously low IQ incel who was just introduced to P/S/L less than a year ago. Nothing I posted is ground breaking it has been common knowledge since Sluthate days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and IndianJock
Ignore him he's a hilariously low IQ incel who was just introduced to P/S/L less than a year ago. Nothing I posted is ground breaking it has been common knowledge since Sluthate days.
Jfl
Ive known about PSL for years bluecel
I mog you badly

Keep coping gymceling
Face, height and frame = everything you retard
@Nosecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
Give me a few years and I'll either post me fucking a foid or me roping.

• +1
Jfl
Ive known about PSL for years bluecel
I mog you badly

Keep coping gymceling
Face, height and frame = everything you retard
@Nosecel
I dont know what you want from me, but FACE > HEIGHT > body > dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
  • +1
  • +1
Imo, if a girl sees a ripped warrior body with an ugly face, she should be aroused nonetheless since back in the day that's what survived the most, not a prettyboy face

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6401, IndianJock and 1 other person
So @KingOfRome is a half chad body wise jfl

• +1
So @KingOfRome is a half chad body wise jfl
Yes I think so body wise all he needed to do was lose fat. Chuck in some anavar for the 3D "photoshop" look and he could slay on Tinder.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Most roiders look like shit and have 0 smv
You need go body genetics for this to work

• +1
I always had the suspicion that body was more important than face once a minimum threshold was met, for arguments sake let's say 5 P/S/L (most definitely lower). I was certain that my physique got me the majority of my lays, but could never prove it conclusively because my face was rated highly, and any success on Tinder would be attributed to my above average face. However, today I ran a tinder experiment with a paki gymcel who has a 99th percentile physique and 4.5-5 P/S/L face. His match rate was insane, roughly 50 matches now in a hour. Many of the matches are high E white girls who messaged first. I'm not going to post pictures in public, but @ArabIncel can vouch at the match rate and the physique of the guy I used.

I'm obviously not saying a top tier MM would be outslayed by an ugly gymcel, but a gymcel who is at least facially above average can score girls much higher than he would if he had an average body.
Can u show pics of you and the paki?

• +1
Yes I think so body wise all he needed to do was lose fat. Chuck in some anavar for the 3D "photoshop" look and he could slay on Tinder.
I sort of wish I'd had someone with field experience on Tinder to let me know this beforehand. Oh, well. At least now, I'll have more muscle to work with once I get lean again (leaner than last time obviously). Also more fullness and dryness from the drugs, maybe even a water cut to boot.

• +1
l'eau est humide

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 6401
I sort of wish I'd had someone with field experience on Tinder to let me know this beforehand. Oh, well. At least now, I'll have more muscle to work with once I get lean again (leaner than last time obviously). Also more fullness and dryness from the drugs, maybe even a water cut to boot.
What do you rate your face and are you at least 5'10?

• +1
  • +1
I just swiped 200 profiles on Tinder and only one guy had a physique that was on par with this guy. Even the guys who looked like they lifted were all above 15% body fat.

iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and IndianJock
i dont understand
why the fuck would you not send pics? the person u used isnt you right? its just a random curry gymcel so why wouldnt you send the pictures???????

• +1
i dont understand
why the fuck would you not send pics? the person u used isnt you right? its just a random curry gymcel so why wouldnt you send the pictures???????
He's not random, I know him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
He's not random, I know him.
oh

also can i ask a question
with the first pic on his tinder profile (the one girls see when they swipe) did u use like a shirtless mirror selfie or something? how did u show off his body

• +1
oh

also can i ask a question
with the first pic on his tinder profile (the one girls see when they swipe) did u use like a shirtless mirror selfie or something? how did u show off his body
Shirtless mirror pic in living room. It looks very try hard but gets the job done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Vidyacoper
bull
shit.

• +1
I always had the suspicion that body was more important than face once a minimum threshold was met, for arguments sake let's say 5 P/S/L (most definitely lower). I was certain that my physique got me the majority of my lays, but could never prove it conclusively because my face was rated highly, and any success on Tinder would be attributed to my above average face. However, today I ran a tinder experiment with a paki gymcel who has a 99th percentile physique and 4.5-5 P/S/L face. His match rate was insane, roughly 50 matches now in a hour. Many of the matches are high E white girls who messaged first. I'm not going to post pictures in public, but @ArabIncel can vouch at the match rate and the physique of the guy I used.

I'm obviously not saying a top tier MM would be outslayed by an ugly gymcel, but a gymcel who is at least facially above average can score girls much higher than he would if he had an average body.
My body is comparable to greek gods... Doesn't do shit. Bones+coloring> everything.

• +1
high IQ and based

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
My body is comparable to greek gods... Doesn't do shit. Bones+coloring> everything.
I highly doubt it, everyone who says they do end up having slightly above average physiques at best.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 6401
most people don’t have the genetics to get 99th percentile body
Yes they do with roids.

Have you been to a public pool? Most men look like shit. I got to 99th percentile from nothing in less than a year with roids. Probably higher than that tbh, not even 1 in 100 looked as good as me and I was the most jacked in a uni gym with 20k students.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, diggbicc and 3 others
Yes they do with roids.

Have you been to a public pool? Most men look like shit. I got to 99th percentile from nothing in less than a year with roids. Probably higher than that tbh, not even 1 in 100 looked as good as me and I was the most jacked in a uni gym with 20k students.

This is 99th percentile. I swiped 500 profiles on tinder and saw at most 3-4 guys with similar builds and Tinder pushes the chads to the front of the pile.

iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, IndianJock and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This is 99th percentile. I swiped 500 profiles on tinder and saw at most 3-4 guys with similar builds and Tinder pushes the chads to the front of the pile.

iu
muscle wise this is 99%?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Moggy
muscle wise this is 99%?
Maybe not by muscle size alone, you have to factor in a low body fat. Plenty of bloated gymcel bros walking around, none really have the discipline to stay this lean year round. I was surprised, but I can safely say it is 99th percentile after spoofing to many cities and swiping over 500 profiles.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate and forwardgrowth

iu
This was my physique when I say I was 99th percentile. Probably higher though in reality.
Snapchat 4340179492

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BonesAndHarmony, Madhate and 2 others
With roids they can get 95th percentile quite easily with negligible sides.
Horseshit. Sides are extremely common and significant even after 3 months of a lower dose test cycle. I should know because I’ve done one. Clueless shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Horseshit. Sides are extremely common and significant even after 3 months of a lower dose test cycle. I should know because I’ve done one. Clueless shitskin
I highly doubt you're taking Fin/dut with RU to combat hairloss and have a skincare regiment on lockdown.

• +1
I highly doubt you're taking Fin/dut with RU to combat hairloss and have a skincare regiment on lockdown.
So now you want to throw fin into the mix as well and have a dead cock to boot? Enjoy. Jfl @ people giving advice on drugs they’ve never taken

• +1
So now you want to throw fin into the mix as well and have a dead cock to boot? Enjoy. Jfl @ people giving advice on drugs they’ve never taken
Subhuman detected :lul: :lul: :lul:

Getting sides from fin is an incel trait. No wonder your feeble body can't handle even 150mg test.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ape
I have 99th percentile body with just above average face. 5’7 curry. AMA

• +1
I have 99th percentile body with just above average face. 5’7 curry. AMA
It is probably a failo at 5'7, sorry.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back