Body language is under discussed here, and is also a part of one looks.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I don't have much to share about this.
But I see very little about body language in here? While it can make a difference in how one is seen, to a decent extend. For sure enough, for it to matter.

Some thing to give it a start. About hands position:

I haven't watched this one yet, but YouTube says I should

2 other good ones about body language.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 1100, DianabolDownie and 2 others
But I see very little about body language in here? While it can make a difference in how one is seen, to a decent extend. For sure enough, for it to matter.

Your post are almost always good.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and eduardkoopman
Ive been trying to walk with wider steps and higher head

But I dont go out so I just pace autistically around the house

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 2621
Me too! Except I pace around in my wheelchair through the hallway with my cat following me going back and forth.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I've just finished my posture and walking training for the day (will be doing it for 2 weeks until it becomes natural).

People here forget that although Face is the main element, all others are a multiplier, so if you have a 5/10 face and you mog a 6/10 in everything else (posture, voice, fragrance, behavior, personality...) you'll be seen as more sexually attractive

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2426, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Ive been trying to walk with wider steps and higher head

what do u mean wider step, long steps?

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
I've just finished my posture and walking training for the day (will be doing it for 2 weeks until it becomes natural).

People here forget that although Face is the main element, all others are a multiplier, so if you have a 5/10 face and you mog a 6/10 in everything else (posture, voice, fragrance, behavior, personality...) you'll be seen as more sexually attractive
mogging in voice is a biggie ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 1100 and DianabolDownie
Just hold frame brah

This site has seriously gone down hill. They should really consider adding an age restriction and an ip block for India.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yayatourer, Mewton, justanothergymcell and 6 others
Yes. Everyone talks about mewing but don’t talk about how important chin tucking is and having proper head posture. You literally CANT be sad/not confident with good head posture. You’re taller, forehead slightly comes down (Slight canthal tilt boost) if you had extreme forward head, and you just avoid nerd neck in general. Think about it, every fighter has perfect neck posture. A strong neck posture looks strong because it is strong.
Your body language n posture is representative of your state of mind and emotions but it can very well be the other way around

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
No body language for my JFK Airport philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
mogging in voice is a biggie ngl
I'm 16 and voicemaxxed pretty well

Probably because when I was 5-6 my grandfather would lecture me for an hour about speaking lower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Just hold frame brah

This site has seriously gone down hill. They should really consider adding an age restriction and an ip block for India.
Just eliminate 90% of the forum theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, eduardkoopman, BigBoy and 1 other person
I don't mind curreis some are based ngl
But these fucking 14 to 18 years old kids who are spurging about their onitis are driving me crazy!
Looks at this shit bro
And they are friends in HIGH FUCKING SCHOOL!
I don't understand why others my age (18) act like they're 10 or 12 spouting out memes as a form of communication (I'll occasionally say a few memes, just not all of the time like the aspies do).
Just eliminate 90% of the forum theory
Only 10% of it is worth having, to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Barbarossa_
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 3202
Just hold frame brah

You retards are dumb af

That is a multiplier!

Obviously having a strong brow ridge, chin, and a wide face will be more important than that, but this shit still improves how you're perceived even if it's by a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 3202
You retards are dumb af

That is a multiplier!

Obviously having a strong brow ridge, chin, and a wide face will be more important than that, but this shit still improves how you're perceived even if it's by a little bit.
The site is called looksmax.me, it isn't called autism-min.me

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Just hold frame brah

I always thought, "hold frame bro". Meant holding the frame if a conversation, and not actually body frame.

Obviously one looks is way more important.
At the same time, body language is deffo top 3 factor, and therefore good to consider. Learn a bit about. And improve on mayor faults in it.

Likely here their are plenty dudes, whom are hunched over their phone all day long and wonder why they feel bad in body. Shitty posture.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 3202
Cmon bro don’t do me like that
Bro. If you are 18 why would you waste ur time on here? Like sure be blackpilled it’s the truth
But did you softmax everything?! Gym, hair, clothes ect
Did you NT max?!
did you approach and see how bitches react to you?

bro the only reason I’m here cuz I’m an old cel and I get looks of disgust even without approaching bitches!
This is how over it’s for me!
I legit want advice about surgery this is why I’m here

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 3202

2 other good ones about body language.

I am all for improving posture and body language and overall comportment for general life reasons, but come on, don't actually try to argue that this plays any significant role in attraction. This is more for giving presentations and for the business world. There is a reason we don't discuss this here.

Bro. If you are 18 why would you waste ur time on here? Like sure be blackpilled it’s the truth
But did you softmax everything?! Gym, hair, clothes ect
Did you NT max?!
did you approach and see how bitches react to you?

bro the only reason I’m here cuz I’m an old cel and I get looks of disgust even without approaching bitches!
This is how over it’s for me!
I legit want advice about surgery this is why I’m here
I’m here just for fun, I get good results on dating apps. No I’m not fully soft maxxed yet, but honestly it won’t make much of a difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202