bodybuilding.com is a joke

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
I don't use the forum, mostly just use their 1rm calculator, but I decided to take a quick peek at the forums, and holy shit.

"Hi. I have a big fat gut and want it gone. Should I bulk?"

"I'm 46 years old with girly hands and wrists. No steroids. How do I get my bench press up to double my clinically excessive body weight?"

"How do I get my muscles to show? Anorexic btw."

"I'm six feet tall and 155 pounds. Why haven't five whole years in the gym turned me into Rambo?"

Good god, no wonder hardly anybody in a commercial gym looks like they work out.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11
No shit sherlock most of them are incels too. In fact I guess it's one of the first incel forums ever

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
it confuses me how so many people struggle with body building

Bb is a huge cope tbh. And dont get me wrong I am absolutely for exercising regularly etc. But just getting lean with mb six pack abs is basically enough. A body like brad pitt in Fight Club. You dont need to BB to achieve that, in fact its achievable at home with simple exercises- push ups, pull ups, calisthenics etc.

BB per se is a huge fkn cope, bc many dudes think that getting buff like a roidster will increase their chances with foids, which it clearly wont. If you get lean with abs, decent biceps, shoulders etc. - anything above that is cope.

I mean its just timewaste basically. Looking like a buff gorilla only ascends you if you have a good frame/face already. If you dont, it just looks like megacope, ppl dont think that youre “strong” but that youre overcompensating the lack if looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
actual competitive bbs are maybe the most mentally ill group of people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061