bodybuilding vs gym looksmaxing

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
>Steroids
anabolic steroids are very harmful for your look, in fact they cause early aging, baldness and big belly.
in my opinion they shpould be used for a short period of time in order to reach your natural limits fast. if you want to take steroids to look like professional bodybuilders you are wrong because girls don't like extreme muscular bodies like the doped physiques of Ulysses Jr and Dwayne Johnson.
i think the most attractive body is as muscular as this

>Leg Training
obvioulsly girls don't care about your quadricep muscles, but if you train your legs you will get more testosterone and HGH in your blood.
theese hormones are beneficial to muscle growth and masculine facial features.

>Neck Training
unlike standard bodybuilders, looksmaxers have to train their neck.
neck curls are the best exercise for building a big sternoclestomastoid, but rember to train the back of the neck too: if you only train the front of neck you will become hunchback. So do the superman exercise with a weight plate on your head to train the back neck

>Bulking and cutting
while your are bulking, you will accumulate fat not only in your belly but also in your face and neck, and this will make you increasingly uglier because fat in your neck and cheeks hides your jaw and zigomatic curves.
in conclusion in looksmaxing the cutting is much more important than bulking, in my opinion going from 15% to 10% bf gives you 1 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
neck curls are the best exercise for building a big sternoclestomastoid, but rember to train the back of the neck too: if you only train the front of neck you will become hunchback. So do the superman exercise with a weight plate on your head to train the back neck
so neck curls arent enough? I do neck curls
in conclusion in looksmaxing the cutting is much more important than bulking, in my opinion going from 15% to 10% bf gives you 1 PSL.
Not neceserially, can just make you weak. Lifting overall gives you 0.5-1psl as it improves face too