Bone grafts and implant cause bone growth?

shadowassassin424

shadowassassin424

Iron
Does anyone know about this or tried it?

Ive not had a molar tooth since birth, and as a result my teeth are shifted and teeth are gapped. This has caused the jawbone density on the left side of my jaw to be weak, certainly weaker than my right anyway. i think if i get braces and then a dental implant with bone grafts, this should encourage bone growth and restore harmony to my face. whaddya guys think?

• +1
Reactions: klimo
Does anyone know about this or tried it?

Ive not had a molar tooth since birth, and as a result my teeth are shifted and teeth are gapped. This has caused the jawbone density on the left side of my jaw to be weak, certainly weaker than my right anyway. i think if i get braces and then a dental implant with bone grafts, this should encourage bone growth and restore harmony to my face. whaddya guys think?
can you show pics

heres your answer

dark triad pill proven once again
Anyway he isn't ugly, he just has slightly mediocre eye area, his jaw is good tho, plus he's tall and female gaze maxxed

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
ngl its so fuckin over. my case is actually so fuckin blackpilled i might rope
bro not sure if your trolling but if not you gotta stop being autistic about things

normies do not care about the negligible asymmetry in your jaw, in fact i don't even see it.

I get it bro this forum has probably influenced you and it has made you want to be perfect, I was legitimately considering saving up for 100k$ worth of surgeries in one point of my life.

But bro i seriously don't even see anything bad about the left side of your jaw definition. Get lean, Debloat, and just do the basics, 95% of this forum can get away with that but they are too autistic and save up for pointless surgeries.

Ik i sound bluepilled asf but bro if ur seriously going to get braces and then a dental implant, that would be an incredibly dumb decision as that would cost way too much and would barely make any difference.

but if you are going to do it anyway i guess that would help/work.

bro not sure if your trolling but if not you gotta stop being autistic about things

normies do not care about the negligible asymmetry in your jaw, in fact i don't even see it.

I get it bro this forum has probably influenced you and it has made you want to be perfect, I was legitimately considering saving up for 100k$ worth of surgeries in one point of my life.

But bro i seriously don't even see anything bad about the left side of your jaw definition. Get lean, Debloat, and just do the basics, 95% of this forum can get away with that but they are too autistic and save up for pointless surgeries.

Ik i sound bluepilled asf but bro if ur seriously going to get braces and then a dental implant, that would be an incredibly dumb decision as that would cost way too much and would barely make any difference.

but if you are going to do it anyway i guess that would help/work.
ill be honest bro im already incredibly skinny. i plan to go to the gym soon.

i def think itll help, and am hoping. tbh it may not look so bad in those pictures, but trust me irl it is. it makes me look like a low mtn, were it not for this i wouldve been at least a high htn if not a chadlite.

idk how u cant see it tbh. the 2nd pic's defintion is so much worser, it hasn't got the slope that the 1st pic has. second pic also goes inward into my jaw, not sure if im explaining well or being retarded

• +1
i def think itll help, and am hoping. tbh it may not look so bad in those pictures, but trust me irl it is. it makes me look like a low mtn, were it not for this i wouldve been at least a high htn if not a chadlite.
Alr i trust you maybe it does make you a lot worse of a rating
but i think a jaw implant would be a more accurate and better solution imo

im from afghanistan as well as tajikistan.

what do u think tho. Were it not for this shit, i swear by God's perfect existence i wouldve been a chadlite.
I thought you were from Kavkaz too

• +1
Reactions: shadowassassin424
Alr i trust you maybe it does make you a lot worse of a rating
but i think a jaw implant would be a more accurate and better solution imo

not sure cuz i think the bone grafts will build up the jawbone density anyway
furthermore, i think the discrepancy is becos i havent had a second molar since birth, so masseter muscles cant be activated as effectively.

• +1