bone smashing browridge

adi.mike

adi.mike

Bronze
Joined
Jun 24, 2026
Posts
334
Reputation
194
is it worth it to bs in that area? im doing zygos mandible and gonians but grow ridge hurts like shit and can lead to something with bad eyesight? my eye sight is already shit so i wanna know if its worth it or i my face will look uncanny if i dont bs it and i do everything else
 
I stimulate primal combat scenario where niggas hit me with rock on the face but of course u should never block with the eyes u block with the forehead
 
  • +1
Reactions: inceltips
so i should bs my forehead to immitate being a narwhal?
I stimulate primal combat scenario where niggas hit me with rock on the face but of course u should never block with the eyes u block with the forehead
 
Remember to brace correctly and hit the right spots. I bs my browridge and havn't exeprianced any altercations with my eyesight if that means anything.
 
Remember to brace correctly and hit the right spots. I bs my browridge and havn't exeprianced any altercations with my eyesight if that means anything.
do you hit along the upper part of the eyebrows or
 
Remember to brace correctly and hit the right spots. I bs my browridge and havn't exeprianced any altercations with my eyesight if that means anything.
maybe im not hitting right. should i hit like right above my eyebrow or like my top eyebrow but like 1mm away from my skin
 
is it worth it to bs in that area? im doing zygos mandible and gonians but grow ridge hurts like shit and can lead to something with bad eyesight? my eye sight is already shit so i wanna know if its worth it or i my face will look uncanny if i dont bs it and i do everything else
just be ethnic with high test JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
is it worth it to bs in that area? im doing zygos mandible and gonians but grow ridge hurts like shit and can lead to something with bad eyesight? my eye sight is already shit so i wanna know if its worth it or i my face will look uncanny if i dont bs it and i do everything else
I reccomend you don't do brow ridge.
 
do you hit along the upper part of the eyebrows or
Yes, although I've only recently started hitting on the entire brow ridge. Before I exclusively did the glabella (between the brows, above your nose) out of fear of messing up my hair growth or worsening my NCT
 
  • +1
Reactions: adi.mike
alr ty bro
Yes, although I've only recently started hitting on the entire brow ridge. Before I exclusively did the glabella (between the brows, above your nose) out of fear of messing up my hair growth or worsening my NCT
 
can u tell me a good reason why
I just feel like scar tissue wouldnt look good on there or would build up weirdly.

Also its too close to the forehead and brain damage concerns start coming up more.

I've stuck to the zygos and below.
 
ur right icl thats what i thought, thanks for helping
I just feel like scar tissue wouldnt look good on there or would build up weirdly.

Also its too close to the forehead and brain damage concerns start coming up more.

I've stuck to the zygos and below.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist

Similar threads

ykbrezz
Replies
8
Views
78
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
52
ghoulmania
ghoulmania
britishbomber
Replies
2
Views
62
britishbomber
britishbomber
britishbomber
Replies
12
Views
108
britishbomber
britishbomber
M
Replies
9
Views
140
MacBurger
M

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Zyers.
  • n2st7
Back
Top