bone smashing works

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
460
Reputation
179
been bone smashing for only two weeks , but every single session I see a shit tonne of swelling (in a good way) and hopefully the fibrosis claim is true and the results are permanent gradually.
ONE ISSUE
I get a fucked migrane for about an hour after every session, the results defo show , but brain damage even if it’s minor is inevitable

so it’s either gonna be the best or worst decision I’ve made

Also noticed before when I was running my finger over my mandibular bone for example , it felt smooth like a mobile phone screen, but now it feels cracked , and I feel small ridges and shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Never got migraine but I get sleepy asf after sessions, always end up napping
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
9
Views
77
MacBurger
M
yuvdon
Replies
2
Views
61
griffagella
griffagella
Hmivi_123
Replies
3
Views
64
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123
iwontevertaketherop
Replies
5
Views
125
Viztalyx
Viztalyx
Crallzy333
Replies
7
Views
57
griffagella
griffagella

Users who are viewing this thread

  • britishbomber
  • ewanamos9
  • shemakesmechange
  • Prokopton
  • logan.psl
  • Valentine912
  • true_Lmtn
  • hexum.dnd
  • TrueAesthetic7
  • jhontoilet
Back
Top