bone smashing works

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
464
Reputation
180
been bone smashing for only two weeks , but every single session I see a shit tonne of swelling (in a good way) and hopefully the fibrosis claim is true and the results are permanent gradually.
ONE ISSUE
I get a fucked migrane for about an hour after every session, the results defo show , but brain damage even if it’s minor is inevitable

so it’s either gonna be the best or worst decision I’ve made

Also noticed before when I was running my finger over my mandibular bone for example , it felt smooth like a mobile phone screen, but now it feels cracked , and I feel small ridges and shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: monkeybeast_titan and NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Never got migraine but I get sleepy asf after sessions, always end up napping
 
hold ur head to support ur giving urself cte
 
The growth from regular bonesmashing is not uniform I’ve heard, the ridges are a good sign I since I’m pretty sure it means the real ossification is happening. You could compliment it with firm fillers to smooth it out possibly I guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
Never got migraine but I get sleepy asf after sessions, always end up napping
Same (it is midnight rn where I live so yk) but yh I agree ts can’t be good for us
Gonna end up not only having uneven fibrosis tissue for the rest of my life but I probably won’t be able to speak next yr lol
 
how hard are you hitting? dont be a caveman and give yourself cte
Not hard like when you see these dudes punching their face full force tryna knock themselves out , I use a trophy I won in a boxing match and I hit my chin very hard and I can’t feel a thing , but less on the gonions and zygos because it’s more painful
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
0
Views
14
britishbomber
britishbomber
M
Replies
9
Views
82
MacBurger
M
yuvdon
Replies
2
Views
65
griffagella
griffagella
Hmivi_123
Replies
3
Views
64
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123
iwontevertaketherop
Replies
5
Views
126
Viztalyx
Viztalyx

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Astrawberrycow
  • britishbomber
  • drakelover4422
Back
Top