Bone smashing

BlackMaxxer

BlackMaxxer

Banned
Does bone smashing work🔨?
If u plan on bone smashing to get a better jawline, I’m sorry but it won’t work because the muscles of the jaw are covering the bone, the only way it will work is if u apply a lot of force and that is a very bad idea ❌

If u plan on bone smashing to get a better cheekbone yes it will work because this does not require much force so the casualties will be less.

Pls not I’ve experimented on bone smashing, I’ve been bone smashing for the past 3 days and I’ve seen significant difference in my cheekbones.
So yes I know what I’m saying.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Actually i just punched my face like 5 Times and my cheekbone literally grew and evened out some bone asymmetry, legit. Whoever smashes their jaw, have fun having no teeth whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: BlackMaxxer
If u plan on bone smashing to get a better jawline, I’m sorry but it won’t work because the muscles of the jaw are covering the bone, the only way it will work is if u apply a lot of force and that is a very bad idea ❌

If u plan on bone smashing to get a better cheekbone yes it will work because this does not require much force so the casualties will be less.

Pls not I’ve experimented on bone smashing, I’ve been bone smashing for the past 3 days and I’ve seen significant difference in my cheekbones.
this is the shittiest thread ever

• +1
Reactions: Running!

Actually i just punched my face like 5 Times and my cheekbone literally grew and evened out some bone asymmetry, legit. Whoever smashes their jaw, have fun having no teeth whatsoever.
Look at my avi:feelswow: and ask yourself does he have teeth:feelswat: no teeth no care