bonemashing is so painful i bite down on my pillow like a bitch boy

T

them streets b cold

lookism refugee
im weak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Why the fuck are you bonesmashing Jesus Christ

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, ItsOver999, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
i find listening to high t music helps heaps. youre stronger than most of the population, by the very fact of partaking in this, dont be so hard on urself OP, hitting yourself isnt meant to be orgasmic lol

• +1
Reactions: them streets b cold
Nigga are you bonesmashing your dick? It shouldn’t fucking hurt that much

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: them streets b cold, Deleted member 23564 and ItsOverCel
Road to lefort

bonesmashing is for pussies
no anasthesia self-performed lefort is what real men do

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
trust me the more you bonesmash the more you lose the nerves that makes it painful.

bonesmashed for a year, now i hit harder and feel like 3X less pain than before. but also because my skull is stronger.

the first months are always the more painful but it is worth it because otherwise i would still be incel boneless cuck.

however depending of your starting point, but as a 4 PSL white boneless Normie i need like 3-4 years of bonesmash to
get Chadlite level of bonemass everywhere i lack it

so yes bonesmashing is long and painful but worth it in the long term.
you get permanent bone gains and not fake ones.

unlike implants like CurlyheadJames it looks natural you keep your harmony and then correct it with bimax and like infra rim implants
and you are truly looksmaxxx by at least 1 PSL point or even more.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BountyKiller96, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and them streets b cold
trust me the more you bonesmash the more you lose the nerves that makes it painful.

bonesmashed for a year, now i hit harder and feel like 3X less pain than before. but also because my skull is stronger.

the first months are always the more painful but it is worth it because otherwise i would still be incel boneless cuck.

however depending of your starting point, but as a 4 PSL white boneless Normie i need like 3-4 years of bonesmash to
get Chadlite level of bonemass everywhere i lack it

so yes bonesmashing is long and painful but worth it in the long term.
you get permanent bone gains and not fake ones.

unlike implants like CurlyheadJames it looks natural you keep your harmony and then correct it with bimax and like infra rim implants
and you are truly looksmaxxx by at least 1 PSL point or even more.
Do you have pictures of your results? Or any before and after Xrays?

Do you have pictures of your results? Or any before and after Xrays?
yes i ll send you on DM in private tonight I'm wage cucking at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Bone smashing while blasting test, Tren and HGH will masculinize your face like crazy. I’m 2 month in and already seen results, although I was bone smashing drunk one night thus my pain tolerance was lower and I gave myself a black eye that took 2 weeks to go away :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: them streets b cold