[bonemashing] palm striking the browridge?

T

them streets b cold

lookism refugee
i don't wanna use the knuckles yet cus it hurts

No pain no gain. I did it with knuckles and have amazing results

No pain no gain. I did it with knuckles and have amazing results
Proof bonesmashing "results" cant be trusted.

There is no way you significantly grew your browridge wifh your knuckles while mma fighters have literally 0 growth from being hit by the hardest strikers in the world.

Atleast hammers have some plausibility

There is no way you significantly grew your browridge wifh your knuckles while mma fighters have literally 0 growth from being hit by the hardest strikers in the world.

Your opinion. I bonesmashed for 4 months and changed my chin projection and zygomatics also

Your opinion. I bonesmashed for 4 months and changed my chin projection and zygomatics also
Cope.

It didnt change anything if you used your fists. Hammer, maybe. Fists, no

Cope.

It didnt change anything if you used your fists. Hammer, maybe. Fists, no
Doing bonesmashing with hammer is autism while hitting bones with fists hard is a working thing. Cope is thinking that hitting your face with a hammer is more legit and safe than hitting it with fist

Doing bonesmashing with hammer is autism while hitting bones with fists hard is a working thing. Cope is thinking that hitting your face with a hammer is more legit and safe than hitting it with fist
Hammer is harder and therefore causes more stress on the bone.

Your fist is only as hard as your facialbones, so it causes more soft tissue damage and you need more force to damage the bone meaning that it rattles your head more causing more brain damage.

Youre highly retarded if you think your fist is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, them streets b cold and ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ค๐–ค

Your fist is only as hard as your facialbones, so it causes more soft tissue damage and you need more force to damage the bone meaning that it rattles your head more causing more brain damage.

If i was retarded i wouldn't get results but i got it without brain damage and some shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540

probably true but I need to condition my soft tissues before moving on to the hammer

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Mma gants gives more interns than external damages because of the physical moment.
I did it with a hammer and i saw huge progress.

• +1
Reactions: them streets b cold and Bitchwhipper2

The momentum is more important with the knuckles than with a hammer, this is why the back part of a hammer is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: them streets b cold and Bitchwhipper2
Bonesmashing works but y'all have to be careful : The position of your head have to be stable (you cannot have brain contussions if the position of the head is stable), by doing this you will avoid brain damages.

It hurts only during the first minutes don't worry bud.
okay i tried the hammer and like you guys said, the soft tissues damage is close to none and all of the impact are transferred directly to the bones. now my question is how hard should i hit my face?

MMA fighters all have insane browridges

okay i tried the hammer and like you guys said, the soft tissues damage is close to none and all of the impact are transferred directly to the bones. now my question is how hard should i hit my face?
You doesn't need a lot of force to build the supra, you should feel a slight pain but that's all, don't forget to use the round part of the back part of a hammer.
Don't punch you hard or you will get headaches and skin damages.

• +1
Reactions: them streets b cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back