bones>height

chubbas

chubbas

6'6 ltn
Joined
Jul 4, 2026
Posts
279
Reputation
187
i feel like this debate is over I'd rather be 5'7 with a good skull than a 6'6 ltn...
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: walnut456, Aryavarta, Resonant and 1 other person
i feel like this debate is over I'd rather be 5'7 with a good skull than a 6'6 ltn...
What will height do for you if you look like smeagol if he had a cleft lip with rabbies
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
i feel like this debate is over I'd rather be 5'7 with a good skull than a 6'6 ltn...
That's a huge difference in height even with LL 5'7 one won't reach that tall. Also if they're ltn and not deformed, they can easily ascend in bones with roids + implants
 
That's a huge difference in height even with LL 5'7 one won't reach that tall. Also if they're ltn and not deformed, they can easily ascend in bones with roids + implants
I'll see what I can do then
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
82
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
simematic
Replies
8
Views
47
jnxy
jnxy
tension
Replies
19
Views
83
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
Zygomati𝖼
Replies
1
Views
19
Grey leywin
Grey leywin
WannaBe6'
Replies
12
Views
61
Eldian
Eldian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top