chubbas
6'6 ltn
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2026
- Posts
- 279
- Reputation
- 187
i feel like this debate is over I'd rather be 5'7 with a good skull than a 6'6 ltn...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What will height do for you if you look like smeagol if he had a cleft lip with rabbiesi feel like this debate is over I'd rather be 5'7 with a good skull than a 6'6 ltn...
exactlyWhat will height do for you if you look like smeagol if he had a cleft lip with rabbies
That's a huge difference in height even with LL 5'7 one won't reach that tall. Also if they're ltn and not deformed, they can easily ascend in bones with roids + implantsi feel like this debate is over I'd rather be 5'7 with a good skull than a 6'6 ltn...
I'll see what I can do thenThat's a huge difference in height even with LL 5'7 one won't reach that tall. Also if they're ltn and not deformed, they can easily ascend in bones with roids + implants