BONES=LIFE, FEATURING CR7

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze
ronaldo without perfect bones and skull wouldnt be the most famous person in the world and the best player ever.

all of the pics above is when he was young so faggots dont cope saying he surgerymaxxed, he just fixed teeth and acne which is basic level shit and doesnt change bones.

also mirin his side profile its so good jfl, only flaw is his submental fat distribution but its not bone so doesnt really count, except that literally perfect profile, good nose good undereye support tall ramus and chin not too recessed or overprojected ogre. mogs 99.9% of population

PICS BELOW:

MIRIN HIS FORWARD GROWTH AND UNDER EYE SUPPORT :feelskek::feelskek: NO WONDER HES THE BEST PLAYER EVER WITH THAT KINDA MAXILLA HE HAS PERFECT BREATHING AND STAMINA UNLIKE RECESSED CUCK TWINK PESSI WHOS ON HGH

LOOK HOW HE HAS GOOD UPPER TEETH SHOW AND HE DOESNT HAVE BROWN UNDER EYE CIRCLES INSTEAD PINK AREA MEANING FULL CHEEKBONES. GOOD BONES= BETTER BREATHING=BETTER ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE. BONES ARE LIFE :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bozoogway, FrenchChad, boxface34 and 9 others
Looks Kashmiri

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, watah, EggKing and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, EggKing, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Meh, not masculine or pretty enough he is just famous for his reputation, would be invisible as an eceleb

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Are you joking? His side profile is trash

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
clean the tip when you finish fag

• +1
Reactions: greywind, JoshuaG, overtier1011 and 3 others
3m1n8zmzs7411.png
iu

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Sushifart, tombradylover and 6 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Lmao literal MTN side profile mogs my 100 grandfather maybe
you probably think hernan dragos ogre jew nose thin lip overprojected chin side profile is better :lul: it doesnt appeal to young fertile females

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
That's because you are retarded his nose is too small, actually all his facial features are rounded minus his jaw, he looks like an inbred
his nose is literally ideal :lul::lul: small slim straight noses are preferred by young fertile teen foids thats how attractiveness should be judged schizo

Peanut skull jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and copemaxxeer
his nose is literally ideal :lul::lul: small slim straight noses are preferred by young fertile teen foids thats how attractiveness should be judged schizo
That nose would be ideal on a tik toker pretty boy with chains and emo hair not on some sherk ogre

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
That nose would be ideal on a tik toker pretty boy with chains and emo hair not on some sherk ogre
youre making 0 sense his nose is very harmonious

youre making 0 sense his nose is very harmonious

Screenshot 20240330 104507 384

This picture is just really bad, what are you trying to show here?, he is not pretty enough to use alternative fashion, he his not masculine enough to inject respect on other people directly on their soul, he is not a harmony god like chico

Literal zero appeal besides his fame and height, looks like q literal NPC lmao

He is still recessed. Chad has bones that make him look good at any angle

iu
iu
iu
hes not recessed by any means and mogs that ogre underbite looking overprojected chin ass ogre

View attachment 2828684

This picture is just really bad, what are you trying to show here?, he is not pretty enough to use alternative fashion, he his not masculine to inject respect on other people directly on your soul, he is not a harmony god like chico

he has great harmony i see tons of young females simping over young cr7 edits and having his fan accounts also on pinterests his young pics have girls simping but i suppose hes npc looking and doesnt appeal to org psl autists cuz thats what the ultimate goal of looks is right? to appeal to .org schizos :feelsuhh:

View attachment 2828684

This picture is just really bad, what are you trying to show here?, he is not pretty enough to use alternative fashion, he his not masculine enough to inject respect on other people directly on their soul, he is not a harmony god like chico

also in that picture he has good mandible length, tall ramus, good underye support good browridge definition and good nose, if thats npc then idk what isnt

he has great harmony i see tons of young females simping over young cr7 edits and having his fan accounts also on pinterests his young pics have girls simping but i suppose hes npc looking and doesnt appeal to org psl autists cuz thats what the ultimate goal of looks is right? to appeal to .org schizos :feelsuhh:
Young girls only like men with short hair that have giga striking features, separe his fame from his looks and he is nothing

Young girls only like men with short hair that have giga striking features, separe his fame from his looks and he is nothing
thats far from truth, they like harmonious masc prettyboys like chico, prime ronaldo , etc.

submental fat in the first pic and 2nd one is angle tax, literally pic from the same game here, he mogs View attachment 2828665
Like I can walk for 10 minutes and I will find a guy like this eventually, I can walk for a year and I will not fine anyone like barret, Ramirez or o pray

Like I can walk for 10 minutes and I will find a guy like this eventually, I can walk for a year and I will not fine anyone like barret, Ramirez or o pray
yeah and females prefer harmony over striking features, google "koinophilia" and you'll understand what i mean, its the male gaze vs female gaze

hes a masc prettyboy with tall masculine skull and frame
Who is a masc pretty boy? Chico? Or are you talking about ogrenaldo?

Dude just looks like a deformed baby with a big jaw lol

Who is a masc pretty boy? Chico? Or are you talking about ogrenaldo?

Dude just looks like a deformed baby with a big jaw lol
:feelskek::feelskek: both are masc prettyboys, anyways google "koinophilia"

:feelskek::feelskek: both are masc prettyboys, anyways google "koinophilia"
I will tell you something else if you are unremarkable you also easily expendable good luck being anyone's crush with that Npc face

Kinda similar to how most males find blonde bimbo attractive but few have them as it's platonic love, because that pheno is just too common

I will tell you something else if you are unremarkable you also easily expendable good luck being anyone's crush with that Npc face

Kinda similar to how most males find blonde bimbo attractives but few have them as it's platonic love, because that pheno is just too common
youre retarded and will never accept the truth, fuck outta here faggot

hes not recessed by any means and mogs that ogre underbite looking overprojected chin ass ogre
His skull is compressed horizontally, his mandible lenght is the size of a toddler's. If he had a good craniofacial development he wouldn't have submental problems.