BONES=LIFE, FEATURING CR7

Meh, not masculine or pretty enough he is just famous for his reputation, would be invisible as an eceleb
This is the kinda guy that gets scouted to be on Love Island. Me and my other chad friend were both approached by Love Island to audition and we both are around this looks level. We aren’t famous or anything, just good looking and extroverted and were active on Instagram. At the time I only had around 2k-3k followers and he had about the same.

Ronaldo is nothing special in the looks department, meaning he isn’t all that unique, but his facial structure has very high general appeal. Unlike for example Barrett whose facial structure is so perfect it can be polarizing. Ronaldo has definitely always been known as a good looking guy prior to being famous. Chicks probably noticed him often and were very receptive to getting to know him with a face like that. Were they crawling all over him? Probably not, but they definitely weren’t averse to the idea of fucking him.

I once went to a party with a homey in a state I no longer lived in. It was a party of his friend group, so I didn’t know anybody. My homey had a girl he’s been crushing on who was gonna be there so that was his main focus. We were all chilling and then they decided to light up a blunt. I hadn’t smoked in a long time at that point so when I took I hit I immediately entered lala land. I was in my head af, and just generally not social. When the party ended, the girl my friend was trying to smash ended up leaving to another spot and he wanted to go with her to seal the deal. Problem was he was my ride so if he left, I had to stay at the party that was now over which posed a problem. Luckily though, a girl who was friends with my homey agreed to let me crash with her. My homey didn’t want to just bail on me and leave me empty handed so he basically asked this chick if I could stay with her and also insinuated it would be weird if he left me to pipe a girl and I just sat around at some strangers house. The girl understood what he was implying and agreed. The implication was that leaving me behind would be bad friendship wise so I had to get something out of it to make it even (which was to get laid) and the girl had no problem letting me smash to preserve the integrity of me and my bros friendship as well as theirs. I highly doubt if I was less attractive if that would have worked out. I said maybe 3 things to this girl over the duration of the 3 or so hours of the party, yet she was willing to let me smash just because it was the most convenient option to reduce the conflict inherent in the situation. That’s the kind of good looking me and Ronaldo are. Not strikingly beautiful but good looking enough that no random girl will automatically reject you for your looks and most are automatically receptive to the idea of sex. For guys at this looks level, it is usually personality traits that can be the deciding factor. This is the looks level where “game” can be most appropriately attributable to a difference in results.

Last edited:
For guys at this looks level, it is usually personality traits that can be the deciding factor. This is the looks level where “game” can be most appropriately attributable to a difference in results.
Good post agree with everything, I just have a problem with this dude talking about Ronaldo as if he was a god or something like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and nuclearlooksmaxxer
This is the kinda guy that gets scouted to be on Love Island. Me and my other chad friend were both approached by Love Island to audition and we both are around this looks level. We aren’t famous or anything, just good looking and extroverted and were active on Instagram. At the time I only had around 2k-3k followers and he had about the same.

Ronaldo is nothing special in the looks department, meaning he isn’t all that unique, but his facial structure has very high general appeal. Unlike for example Barrett whose facial structure is so perfect it can be polarizing. Ronaldo has definitely always been known as a good looking guy prior to being famous. Chicks probably noticed him often and were very receptive to getting to know him with a face like that. Were they crawling all over him? Probably not, but they definitely weren’t averse to the idea of fucking him.

I once went to a party with a homey in a state I no longer lived in. It was a party of his friend group, so I didn’t know anybody. My homey had a girl he’s been crushing on who was gonna be there so that was his main focus. We were all chilling and then they decided to light up a blunt. I hadn’t smoked in a long time at that point so when I took I hit I immediately entered lala land. I was in my head af, and just generally not social. When the party ended, the girl my friend was trying to smash ended up leaving to another spot and he wanted to go with her to seal the deal. Problem was he was my ride so if he left, I had to stay at the party that was now over which posed a problem. Luckily though, a girl who was friends with my homey agreed to let me crash with her. My homey didn’t want to just bail on me and leave me empty handed so he basically asked this chick if I could stay with her and also insinuated it would be weird if he left me to pipe a girl and I just sat around at some strangers house. The girl understood what he was implying and agreed. The implication was that leaving me behind would be bad friendship wise so I had to get something out of it to make it even (which was to get laid) and the girl had no problem letting me smash to preserve the integrity of me and my bros friendship. I highly doubt if I was less attractive if that would have worked out. I said maybe 3 things to this girl over the duration of the 3 or so hours of the party, yet she was willing to let me smash just because it was the most convenient option to reduce the conflict inherent in the situation. That’s the kind of good looking me and Ronaldo are. Not strikingly beautiful but good looking enough that no random girl will automatically reject you for your looks and most are automatically receptive to the idea of sex. For guys at this looks level, it is usually personality traits that can be the deciding factor. This is the looks level where “game” can be most appropriately attributable to a difference in results.
dnrd+ harmony>striking features tiktok and pinterest proves this

• Hmm...
Reactions: hypernormie
dnrd+ harmony>striking features tiktok and pinterest proves this
He is not the most attractive guy ever no but he is very high general appeal and there are avenues for guys like that to get status based on looks. Love Island is a prime example.

Would he get 1m+ likes on a TikTok edit? No. But TikTok isn’t real life, there are other factors at play such as accessibility to attractive guys in the immediate environment. I’m saying that’s where a guy like this can thrive. Same thing for hyper masc jacked guys. Not popular on the internet with 16 year old girls but they generate a specific type of attraction when in the direct vicinity of a woman irl. There’s something about having the biggest arms out of everybody around you irl that girls notice that does not translate if she were just looking at a video of the same exact guy on her phone.

I remember a bodybuilder who was obviously on steroids coming to my gym once. You never really understand or appreciate the difference steroids can make in a physique until you see it irl.

He is not the most attractive guy ever no but he is very high general appeal and there are avenues for guys like that to get status based on looks. Love Island is a prime example.

Would he get 1m+ likes on a TikTok edit? No. But TikTok isn’t real life, there are other factors at play such as accessibility to attractive guys in the immediate environment. I’m saying that’s where a guy like this can thrive. Same thing for hyper masc jacked guys. Not popular on the internet with 16 year old girls but they generate a specific type of attraction when in the direct vicinity of a woman irl. There’s something about having the biggest arms out of everybody around you irl that girls notice that does not translate if she were just looking at a video of the same exact guy on her phone.

I remember a bodybuilder who was obviously on steroids coming to my gym once. You never really understand or appreciate the difference steroids can make in a physique until you see it irl.
young females prefer harmony over striking features and ogre roidcels, simple as, and similar logic can be applied to harmonious looks which have much higher appeal irl and in motion. females peak in teens and early 20s when they prefer harmonious prettyboys

young females prefer harmony over striking features and ogre roidcels, simple as, and similar logic can be applied to harmonious looks which have much higher appeal irl and in motion. females peak in teens and early 20s when they prefer harmonious prettyboys
I don’t disagree with you entirely but I’ve seen too many instances where a guy who would get no attention on the internet gets it irl.

The internet both is and is not real life.

If your goal is young pretty women then I agree it’s generally better to be visually striking. I don’t agree however that things like size, imposing physicality, social dominance, play no role in real life estimations of attractiveness.

I don’t disagree with you entirely but I’ve seen too many instances where a guy who would get no attention on the internet gets it irl.

The internet both is and is not real life.

If your goal is young pretty women then I agree it’s generally better to be visually striking. I don’t agree however that things like size, imposing physicality, social dominance, play no role in real life estimations of attractiveness.
if goal is to get fertile young female you have to be harmonious

if goal is to get fertile young female you have to be harmonious
You can get fertile young females by being dimorphic as long as you aren’t hideous

Even if you get 1m+ likes on TikTok you can’t fuck all these chicks so what’s the point in using that as a measure? Yeah it will translate to some extent irl but irl other factors are also at play than just being very nice to look at.

Irl you can get mogged to death by a guy with more money who is less attractive or a guy who is less facially harmonious but looks like he could rape you on the street if he felt so inclined.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
ronaldo without perfect bones and skull wouldnt be the most famous person in the world and the best player ever.

View attachment 2828550View attachment 2828551View attachment 2828553View attachment 2828554

all of the pics above is when he was young so faggots dont cope saying he surgerymaxxed, he just fixed teeth and acne which is basic level shit and doesnt change bones.

also mirin his side profile its so good jfl, only flaw is his submental fat distribution but its not bone so doesnt really count, except that literally perfect profile, good nose good undereye support tall ramus and chin not too recessed or overprojected ogre. mogs 99.9% of population

PICS BELOW:
View attachment 2828529View attachment 2828540View attachment 2828538View attachment 2828543View attachment 2828545
MIRIN HIS FORWARD GROWTH AND UNDER EYE SUPPORT :feelskek::feelskek: NO WONDER HES THE BEST PLAYER EVER WITH THAT KINDA MAXILLA HE HAS PERFECT BREATHING AND STAMINA UNLIKE RECESSED CUCK TWINK PESSI WHOS ON HGH

View attachment 2828546

LOOK HOW HE HAS GOOD UPPER TEETH SHOW AND HE DOESNT HAVE BROWN UNDER EYE CIRCLES INSTEAD PINK AREA MEANING FULL CHEEKBONES. GOOD BONES= BETTER BREATHING=BETTER ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE. BONES ARE LIFE :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Naw naw, I don't think so

a guy who is less facially harmonious but looks like he could rape you on the street if he felt so inclined.
You mean like a 6'6 black guy recently released from prison????

he's good looking, his only flaw is his kinda recessed lower third

he looks better than his top status model ex gf so that's all you need to know

no point in nitpicking his flaws, yeah he is not perfect, but with his career achievements and wealth he probably was the highest SMV person during 2008-2018.

You can get fertile young females by being dimorphic as long as you aren’t hideous

Even if you get 1m+ likes on TikTok you can’t fuck all these chicks so what’s the point in using that as a measure? Yeah it will translate to some extent irl but irl other factors are also at play than just being very nice to look at.

Irl you can get mogged to death by a guy with more money who is less attractive or a guy who is less facially harmonious but looks like he could rape you on the street if he felt so inclined.
you wont get nearly as much if youre dimorphic irl thats the point, chances are lower

you wont get nearly as much if youre dimorphic irl thats the point, chances are lower
Yeah we don’t agree.

If you are average looking or below, putting on 20 pounds of muscle and getting tattoos is going to help with pulling chicks more than hair products and dangle earrings.

Yeah we don’t agree.

If you are average looking or below, putting on 20 pounds of muscle and getting tattoos is going to help with pulling chicks more than hair products and dangle earrings.
having feminine+ masculine features is ideal to secure reproductive success with young females

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie