Eldian
Platinum
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2026
- Posts
- 1,076
- Reputation
- 459
Everytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Same gang i look like a fucking mango nowEverytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
same, not sure whyEverytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
are u sure ur right zygo just isnt already asymetricalEverytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
Could be whyare u sure ur right zygo just isnt already asymetrical
I was just tweakin about this shit last night hoooolyEverytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
If u look at chad his zygos are defined but not prominent as hellJust dont hit the other zygo, it also hapened to me i aint hittin zygos cuz they are already decent and my esr is borderline good + idk why half mfs havr zygo blindnes, mfs be looking like aliens with that prominent zygos and his bigonial to byzygo width beign like 60%