Bonesmash asymmetry

Eldian

Eldian

Platinum
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Posts
1,076
Reputation
459
Everytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
 
  • +1
Reactions: cryinghampster
welcome to bonesmashing brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5"11Manlet
Everytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
Same gang i look like a fucking mango now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eldian
Everytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
same, not sure why
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eldian
Everytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
are u sure ur right zygo just isnt already asymetrical
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eldian
Everytime I Bonesmash my zyrgos my fuckin left zyrgo gets bigger then the right even though I’m doing it with the same hand and same amount of hits
I was just tweakin about this shit last night hooooly
 
it’s gonna be pretty hard to hit with the exact force on both sides
 
Just dont hit the other zygo, it also hapened to me i aint hittin zygos cuz they are already decent and my esr is borderline good + idk why half mfs havr zygo blindnes, mfs be looking like aliens with that prominent zygos and his bigonial to byzygo width beign like 60%
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
Just dont hit the other zygo, it also hapened to me i aint hittin zygos cuz they are already decent and my esr is borderline good + idk why half mfs havr zygo blindnes, mfs be looking like aliens with that prominent zygos and his bigonial to byzygo width beign like 60%
If u look at chad his zygos are defined but not prominent as hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_

Similar threads

kaytrrr
Replies
3
Views
33
kaytrrr
kaytrrr
bazizilol
Replies
13
Views
29
J7X
J7X
justarira
Replies
0
Views
17
justarira
justarira
coussong7
Replies
2
Views
26
lurvy
lurvy
vany7
Replies
6
Views
63
ihmls
I

Users who are viewing this thread

  • I will ASCEND Jacky
Back
Top