bonesmashing is dangerous?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
[IMG alt="Deleted member 9670"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/9/9670.jpg?1660913929[/IMG]

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW​

Joined Sep 12, 2020 Posts 34,633 Reputation 47,103

Well there are shit tons of arteries and veins there, and yea there is lymphnodes right under them too. you can work on that are by hitting higher up right on the edge but also the ramus and chin are the main focus points for the jaw anyways.
I dont think it's a good idea to hit between chin and ramus because there's major blood vessels there
Looksmax

Looksmax

thoights on this? should you feel the skin to locate where the veins are and then hit in areas close to there? or fuck it and should you just hit the vein? i hit the vein right underneath the eye twice, i think the supratrochlear vein to get a temporary black eye twice, but that fully healed in a week. perhaps hitting minor veins is fine( or maybe its not and im yet to realise the long term ramification), whilst big ones like the external jugular are not, seeing how that possibly affected our friend @metagross here in https://looksmax.org/threads/bonesmashing-is-extremely-dangerous-do-not-do-bonesmashing-ever.452936/

ive seen some niggas saying hitting light for high reps has reaped results, and others thatll this will actually cause bone loss. insane if true tho coz u can be more accurate, greatly reducing risk of assymetry or hitting vein

inb4 bonesmashing cope, if you think its all cope, all good, just ignore the thread and move on, dont drown away the high iq responses

tagging high iq bonesmashers @Ekil73_YT @Hipcel @curlyheadjames @Tylermax @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Tylermax
[IMG alt="Deleted member 9670"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/9/9670.jpg?1660913929[/IMG]

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW​

Joined Sep 12, 2020 Posts 34,633 Reputation 47,103

I dont think it's a good idea to hit between chin and ramus because there's major blood vessels there
Looksmax

Looksmax

thoights on this? should you feel the skin to locate where the veins are and then hit in areas close to there? or fuck it and should you just hit the vein? i hit the vein right underneath the eye twice, i think the supratrochlear vein to get a temporary black eye twice, but that fully healed in a week. perhaps hitting minor veins is fine( or maybe its not and im yet to realise the long term ramification), whilst big ones like the external jugular are not, seeing how that possibly affected our friend @metagross here in https://looksmax.org/threads/bonesmashing-is-extremely-dangerous-do-not-do-bonesmashing-ever.452936/

ive seen some niggas saying hitting light for high reps has reaped results, and others thatll this will actually cause bone loss. insane if true tho coz u can be more accurate, greatly reducing risk of assymetry or hitting vein

inb4 bonesmashing cope, if you think its all cope, all good, just ignore the thread and move on, dont drown away the high iq responses

tagging high iq bonesmashers @Ekil73_YT @Hipcel @curlyheadjames @Tylermax @enchanted_elixir
ive jackhammered the shit out of it with a hammer

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
ive jackhammered the shit out of it with a hammer
oh yeah, forgot to tag you also lol. what do you think bossman? im not trynna become the next @metagross :lul:

I was in the hospital because of this a month or two ago. After some back and forth between the doctors, an ultrasound and some more talking, they first thought that it may be a swollen lymph node, but then came to the conclusion that it's more likely from an injury.
A lymph node could have been extracted, they said, but since it isn't that, they can't do much about it.

So your theory is very likely correct. Hitting a major blood vessel in the area will give you major problems. That being said, you might go months on end hitting your bone with no problems. It's not easy to hit the blood vessel. But, as in my case, it is possible and a risk.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, BaldingBabyFace, GetShrekt and 3 others
I was in the hospital because of this a month or two ago. After some back and forth between the doctors, an ultrasound and some more talking, they first thought that it may be a swollen lymph node, but then came to the conclusion that it's more likely from an injury.
A lymph node could have been extracted, they said, but since it isn't that, they can't do much about it.

So your theory is very likely correct. Hitting a major blood vessel in the area will give you major problems. That being said, you might go months on end hitting your bone with no problems. It's not easy to hit the blood vessel. But, as in my case, it is possible and a risk.
do you have pics? curious to see how bad it was

tagging high iq bonesmashers @
LMFAO i love you whitepilled indian but did you not read any bonesmashing guide or study the blood vessels ahead of time? I thought it was common knowledge on this forum to not hit the full mandible just the intra gonial notch ramus and gonions on the lateral and anterior side of the mental protuberance everything else will give an obstruction of the veins and ruptured arteries im not mad at you though, it's better late than never you are learning this information I'd hate for you to be in critical condition because NIGGERS ON THIS WEBSITE DON'T GIVE PROPER WARNINGS IN THEIR BONESMASHING GUIDES ABOUT THIS SHIT!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 20631, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
LMFAO i love you whitepilled indian but did you not read any bonesmashing guide or study the blood vessels ahead of time? I thought it was common knowledge on this forum to not hit the full mandible just the intra gonial notch ramus and gonions on the lateral and anterior side of the mental protuberance everything else will give an obstruction of the veins and ruptured arteries im not mad at you though, it's better late than never you are learning this information I'd hate for you to be in critical condition because NIGGERS ON THIS WEBSITE DON'T GIVE PROPER WARNINGS IN THEIR BONESMASHING GUIDES ABOUT THIS SHIT!
the guides did me dirty bro :lul: but atleast i know now 😹🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • Love it
seems like the browridge is the safest area to hit except for the center

• +1
oh yeah, forgot to tag you also lol. what do you think bossman? im not trynna become the next @metagross :lul:

I mean like meta said he hit a major blood vessel and got a problem, and honestly it literally could have been a 1/1000 chance that i just havent encountered yet

my jaw is like a LOT more angular then it used to be, i mean the bones are like almost 90 degrees now and i think there was pretty much no angle before. bonesmashing worked for me but it was a 3 to 4 year process

this winter I am finishing up bonesmashing, but even saying that, its probably only a few light taps every couple weeks at this point. its a simple refinement of harmony. the real progress was done much earlier and now i am just making slight corrections to the asymmetries.

• +1
I've hit there with no problems but it's probably a bad idea to hit hard there.

• +1
  • JFL