Reactions: thecel

HRy2tQ7

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6423
Yes see my profile pic

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yes but it will look like shit. I did it once and now I have a small bone from my jaw(not visible by naked eye but can be felt if you touch. Probably will look like bloated potato if you smash mandible. Or maybe you should do it in a way if smashing chin and ramus only not mandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Yes but it will look like shit. I did it once and now I have a small bone from my jaw(not visible by naked eye but can be felt if you touch. Probably will look like bloated potato if you smash mandible. Or maybe you should do it in a way if smashing chin and ramus only not mandible
I smashed just one cheekbone and look the difference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210922_161158_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20210922_161158_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 117
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
I would really not recommend punching anything in that area.
High risk of getting unforeseen consequences. If injured, there is a chance that an adenoma or something similar develops there. Giving you an irreversible swelling and an asymmetrical face.

See here as an example:
Test123

Then you might need therapy that takes months or you might need a surgery to cut it out, leaving you with a scar.
I would really avoid hitting that area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Baldingman1998
View attachment 1329036

Would hitting this spot from below yield aesthetic results
Yes see my profile pic

I would really not recommend punching anything in that area.
High risk of getting unforeseen consequences. If injured, there is a chance that an adenoma or something similar develops there. Giving you an irreversible swelling and an asymmetrical face.

See here as an example:
View attachment 1329118

Then you might need therapy that takes months or you might need a surgery to cut it out, leaving you with a scar.
I would really avoid hitting that area.
what about the sides of chin to make it wider? I don't hit that hard and don't cause bruising just swelling

are gonion and ramus okay to hit?

ye I thought it could make me bloated

what about the sides of chin to make it wider? I don't hit that hard and don't cause bruising just swelling

I bonesmashed my chin for projection and now it's asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 14528, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Yes, bonesmashed my entire jawline for over a month and I’m seeing good result

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9670

are gonion and ramus okay to hit?
I don't know. I am not a doctor. I just know that anything close to that area can damage the parotid gland or submandibular gland, which often get infected and start swelling.
Most of the time, it goes away by itself, but there is a risk, that the swelling is persistent and irreversible.

Happened to a friend of mine (not from bonesmashing, but by getting into a fight)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670