Bonesmashing muh chin works

VinnyH

VinnyH

unborn mogger
Holy fucking shit, bonesmashing totally fucking works, I've been bonesmashing my chin for the past year and the fucking results are LIFE CHANGING.

Screenshot 2024 01 10 21 15 27 96 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

Was my chin

Screenshot 2024 01 10 21 13 38 59 f69139cffc4d135a71392e13634f144a
Screenshot 2024 01 01 12 47 15 52 acf3668dde35e81681a14c9e57f49c1d

My chin now

Holy farquad this shit is unbelievable, didn't realize the results are gonna be this fast, maybe cause im 14 and still in puberty, few milimeters of growth apparently changes ur whole appearance, also fixed my overbite with braces, i bonesmash with a hard cold object, like a ice brick, smash it consecutively in my chin for 3-5 mins, do this every day before sleeping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Yaarhuni, RAMU KAKA and 16 others
You need bimax nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Newday*V3 and mvp2v1
holy fuck this side is pretty fucking good

• +1
Reactions: greywind, leir, okwiwhd and 9 others
impressive, good shit

• +1
Reactions: aber and VinnyH
Holy fucking shit, bonesmashing totally fucking works, I've been bonesmashing my chin for the past year and the fucking results are LIFE CHANGING.

View attachment 2665999
Was my chin

View attachment 2666000View attachment 2666001
My chin now

Holy farquad this shit is unbelievable, didn't realize the results are gonna be this fast, maybe cause im 14 and still in puberty, few milimeters of growth apparently changes ur whole appearance, also fixed my overbite with braces, i bonesmash with a hard cold object, like a ice brick, smash it consecutively in my chin for 3-5 mins, do this every day before sleeping.
Bonesmashing certainly works at least for zygos, I haven’t seen yet any results for chin and I have been doing this for quite a while now

• +1
Bonesmashing certainly works at least for zygos, I haven’t seen yet any results for chin and I have been doing this for quite a while now
Could u explain how u bonesmash chin? I was mainly looking for more vertical projection

Never give up bhai, been doing this for a year

Could u explain how u bonesmash chin? I was mainly looking for more vertical projection
Basically just fucking smash ur chin with a hard cold object, any hard cold object works, i personally use a ice brick, smash it in your chin with minimum force, don't over do it. Do it for about 3-5 mins, every night before sleeping, ur chin should be red after the session

• +1
Reactions: aber
Basically just fucking smash ur chin with a hard cold object, any hard cold object works, i personally use a ice brick, smash it in your chin with minimum force, don't over do it. Do it for about 3-5 mins, every night before sleeping, ur chin should be red after the session
got it

great side, looks edited/frauded tho. take it as a compliment if not

future chad side profile, looks good

• +1
it's not bonesmashing u just grew up moron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
Interesting, why cold?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 8trunks, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
side profile looks good cant tell for sure if bonesmashing worked. results could disapear, which happened to my zygo gains. u look 18 not 14. whats ur race?

Can u share full face pics from before?

I’m guessing u also Mew? Which may be the main reason ur face changed. Although bonesmashing does work

• +1
Reactions: odux and ph4ntom

I’m guessing u also Mew? Which may be the main reason ur face changed. Although bonesmashing does work
do you bonesmash?

do you bonesmash?
I havent for measurement reasons as well as slight concern that bonesmashing damages the sutures of the skulls bones which can hinder mewing facepulling etc. But I will be bonesmashing my mandible soon, probably with igf1 injections to go with. It will be my attempt at fixing my stunted mandible.

When people here learn about angles and lighting we’ll probably have flying cars

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Nigger i had to get braces to fix my overbite u dumb fuck
We literally got the same chin and lips everything lmao with the overbite as well but mine didn't fix my overbite and now I'm still recessed, now I'm 18 no braces with a slight overbite and recessed chin sigh, trimax is my only hope

I havent for measurement reasons as well as slight concern that bonesmashing damages the sutures of the skulls bones which can hinder mewing facepulling etc. But I will be bonesmashing my mandible soon, probably with igf1 injections to go with. It will be my attempt at fixing my stunted mandible.
tag/dm me if you get results from it, also considering bonemashing mandi

Check my other threads, I've shown my full face pic before

side profile looks good cant tell for sure if bonesmashing worked. results could disapear, which happened to my zygo gains. u look 18 not 14. whats ur race?
Curry

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
if your father has a good jawline then maybe it is just puberty and you bonesmash unnecessarily lol

Show side profile in motion

This was probably more from puberty-induced growth and not "bonesmashing"
Even if it did work what "bonesmashing would do is just make your chin area stick further out.
Also highly dangerous and you risk nerve damage.

This was probably more from puberty-induced growth and not "bonesmashing"
Even if it did work what "bonesmashing would do is just make your chin area stick further out.
Also highly dangerous and you risk nerve damage.
soft newgen jfl "dangerous" keep coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 8trunks, aestheticsrespecter and LancasteR
IMG 0737
You can see morph lines, not fooling anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni, aestheticsrespecter and Spiritualcell
How often should we do?

do not bonesmash niggers this guy probably just got braces or / jst grew up bonesmashing is just a meme from .net times

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
do not bonesmash niggers this guy probably just got braces or / jst grew up bonesmashing is just a meme from .net times
Shut the fuck up u graycel, bonesmashing works, micro fracture is a thing

Shut the fuck up u graycel, bonesmashing works, micro fracture is a thing
i think the results people r seeing from bone smashing r really just inflammation related n bruised blood vessels causing swelling mistaken for growth

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks, ymb and ripikke
lets be honest your chin was purple when u started "bonesmashing" newgen nigger

• +1
mewing and bonesmashing r cope
mewing is cope but How much milk did you breastfeed as a baby,mouth breathing is true
bonesmashing was a meme

if u really want to grow up ur chin just chewmaxx and be patient

• +1
i think the results people r seeing from bone smashing r really just inflammation related n bruised blood vessels causing swelling mistaken for growth
That isnt true, that's why i use A ICE to not cause inflamation.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 8trunks and Deleted member 52303
mewing and bonesmashing r cope
mewing is cope but How much milk did you breastfeed as a baby,mouth breathing is true
bonesmashing was a meme

if u really want to grow up ur chin just chewmaxx and be patient
Chew fuck u mean chew nigger 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: 8trunks and Deleted member 52303