Bonesmashing muh chin works

Holy fucking shit, bonesmashing totally fucking works, I've been bonesmashing my chin for the past year and the fucking results are LIFE CHANGING.

View attachment 2665999
Was my chin

View attachment 2666000View attachment 2666001
My chin now

Holy farquad this shit is unbelievable, didn't realize the results are gonna be this fast, maybe cause im 14 and still in puberty, few milimeters of growth apparently changes ur whole appearance, also fixed my overbite with braces, i bonesmash with a hard cold object, like a ice brick, smash it consecutively in my chin for 3-5 mins, do this every day before sleeping.
Indian edited his jawline to flex to insecure pakistanis over an online forum while eating biryani

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, basic.yash and curbyourlookism
Holy fucking shit, bonesmashing totally fucking works, I've been bonesmashing my chin for the past year and the fucking results are LIFE CHANGING.

View attachment 2665999
Was my chin

My chin now

Holy farquad this shit is unbelievable, didn't realize the results are gonna be this fast, maybe cause im 14 and still in puberty, few milimeters of growth apparently changes ur whole appearance, also fixed my overbite with braces, i bonesmash with a hard cold object, like a ice brick, smash it consecutively in my chin for 3-5 mins, do this every day before sleeping.
Video tutorial

Indian edited his jawline to flex to insecure pakistanis over an online forum while eating biryani
Nigger i sent a motion in my threads

What the fuck does this nigga want me to do bruh

View attachment 2665999
Was my chin

My chin now

0 change

• JFL
Reactions: basic.yash
heres the answer to your question feel free to keep banging your chin like an autistic monkey
Screenshot 2023 12 22 12 54 34 62 f69139cffc4d135a71392e13634f144a

I was still recessed even after braces nigger

give a tutorial, show with a vid how did u bonesmash ur chin

do not bonesmash niggers this guy probably just got braces or / jst grew up bonesmashing is just a meme from .net times
does chewing help with bone growth chat?

i can't imagine bonesmashing my fucking chin jesus my shit sensitive as it is

View attachment 2665999
Was my chin

My chin now

what did you do besides bonesmashing because your maxilla got forward alot 2

Shut the fuck up u graycel, bonesmashing works, micro fracture is a thing
You actually fooled people here, nice one. Tbf there are countless newfags overrunning this site

Just schedule your bimax or rot

when was the before pic taken? also did you have overbite treatment with your braces

response to getting called out for the warped lines in your photo?

View attachment 2665999
Was my chin

My chin now

U were recessed u probably mewed or did samething else no idea but belive me its not from bonesmashing