Bonesmashing (no autism please)

idc about the pain
watch bonesmash before afters , if you can't find one then this technique doesn't work, it's like mewing (no before after that changes the bone structure so its cope. Simple)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Should I start bonesmashing my zygos? People who did it tell me your story.
do it dude. it worth it. i can even talk with you about it in pm. i'm 18 btw. started at 17

just mew then and chew until 18 dont bonesmash u will get nerve damage long term
brother I cannot chew with jordan barret facial width to height ratio I will look fucking bloated if my masseter grows further

Temporary swelling makes a bit of a difference but I don’t believe results are long term
Nah bonesmashing ascended my lower third like crazy and it’s permanent

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and TUSSELEIF
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
some people like to gatekeep it

brother I cannot chew with jordan barret facial width to height ratio I will look fucking bloated if my masseter grows further
leanmaxx and get buccal fat removal if that's your concern
Also there are threads to make ur face leaner

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Man this forum is retarded

Fucker bone smashing doesn’t work and is a autistic theory, jfl if you think it works

leanmaxx and get buccal fat removal if that's your concern
Also there are threads to make ur face leaner
not wide face is psl ideal I just need to get to 10% BF tho Barret did get buccal removal tho that will age him like shit

i dont use that

it does
if ur older than me and think bonesmashing works ur legit retarded, only temporary swelling if anything

if ur older than me and think bonesmashing works ur legit retarded, only temporary swelling if anything
i think it would work I am 16 only

• +1
  • +1
it looks female and also ur still 5'3. i would tower over you at 6' and im only 15 lil bro
how tf does it look female ?

watch bonesmash before afters , if you can't find one then this technique doesn't work, it's like mewing (no before after that changes the bone structure so its cope. Simple)
I also don't recommend bonesmashing. Bonesmashing work in theory, but not in practice. In practice, you may get crooked bones, because bonesmashing isn't controlled damage and doesn't cause micro fractures precisely, meaning you can focus on bonesmashing precisely one area and precisely enhance that area.

Regarding mewing, how do you know it doesn't work? As far as I know, there are many "before and after" pictures of people have actually have changed their faces and there are many testimonies.

I'm not a fan of mewing and I don't like it, but it seems it works?

I also don't recommend bonesmashing. Bonesmashing work in theory, but not in practice. In practice, you may get crooked bones, because bonesmashing isn't controlled damage and doesn't cause micro fractures precisely, meaning you can focus on bonesmashing precisely one area and precisely enhance that area.

Regarding mewing, how do you know it doesn't work? As far as I know, there are many "before and after" pictures of people have actually have changed their faces and there are many testimonies.

mewing does work man people expect too much from it tho

"intelligentcel" jfl

it looks female and also ur still 5'3. i would tower over you at 6' and im only 15 lil bro
yea and ur indian

im aryan asf boy u type like an indian too
bro went on pol once its ok bro I remember when I was in my pol phase too

Absolutely no mewing before after demonstrated a change in bone structure until this day

The only user in the entire online world who has demonstrated good mewing results is a frauder called Salludon (he used fillers) or some random who have just leanmax and chewingmax

yes even higher bf in the second pic

Absolutely no mewing before after demonstrated a change in bone structure until this day

The only user in the entire online world who has demonstrated good mewing results is a frauder called Salludon (he used fillers) or some random who have just leanmax and chewingmax
So, mewing is a scam by John Mew and Mike Mew? If that's the case, why are there so many people reporting positive results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
So, mewing is a scam by John Mew and Mike Mew? If that's the case, why are there so many people reporting positive results?
because mewing is a disguised name for oral posture , a medical process to improve overall body posture, something that has always been taught in medicine. The bones won't change