Bonesmashing question

L

ltbslayer369

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
2
I have been bsing my zygos for a few weeks now, always going 2-4 mins each side and 2 times a day. I have never seen any bruising or anything on my zygos but i can feel and see the swelling and they do look a little more projected, im posting this thread as idk if im doing it wrong or what as i dont see any bruising like any others that bs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I have been bsing my zygos for a few weeks now, always going 2-4 mins each side and 2 times a day. I have never seen any bruising or anything on my zygos but i can feel and see the swelling and they do look a little more projected, im posting this thread as idk if im doing it wrong or what as i dont see any bruising like any others that bs
Go harder and smash more
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Attachments

  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: erdemwantstoascend

Similar threads

no1softee
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Bonesmashing question
Replies
1
Views
43
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
N
Replies
2
Views
60
nordsen
N
S
Replies
7
Views
77
dark_lm
dark_lm
P
Replies
1
Views
5
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
mvpmax
Replies
12
Views
125
NDscandi
NDscandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top