Bonesmashing / Softmaxxing guide

D

Deleted member 31950

Iron
Softmaxxing Guide

PLEASE READ IT ALL BEFORE YOU START OR YOU MAY CAUSE ASYMMETRY TO YOURSELF.

Principles and important info.

• THIS IS ALL PSEUDOSCIENCE IM NOT A DOCTOR DO THIS AT YOUR OWN DIGRESSION.
  • There are risks associated with bonesmashing so if you feel uncomfortable please dont go through with it, this guide is mostly for people with nothing to lose
  • bonesmashing is real if you disagree dont argue just dont do it, same for if you dont feel comfortable doing it or you think doing it is stupid, this is the readers choice
  • Bonesmashing is dangerous if you use very hard object, especially ones with small points of pressure, for example a hammer or a rock, you may have heard stories of people breaking their face from bonesmashing. Its because they used a hammer.
  • Use your knuckles when bonesmashing, or lighter objects which are more blunt (for example draco used his vape), personally id recommend knuckles
  • Bone is malleable and pliable, while it feels hard it is not brittle, it takes extreme amounts of force on your bones to break them and usually with force they will just slightly deform (into the shape you want them to be)
  • Asymmetries or features which you dislike that you create can be undone but it may take time and alot of effort if it is a particularly dense bone, the denser the bone the harder it will be to undo.
  • Your bone gets denser when you undo these asymmetries.
  • The nerve damage you get is relatively minimal and will go away but remember everyone is different
  • KNOW WHEN TO STOP, you dont want your face to be overgrown ash you will look stupid and fuck up your harmony
  • in many places growing takes time to see, dont go apeshit on your face because you havent seen instant growth trying to force it to grow, you need to wait
  • Drink milk for more calcium and eat collagen rich foods (not really essential tho)

Zygos

• quick growth and easy fix if you over project them.
  • Use one knuckle from the middle joint of your middle finger
  • Don’t hit very hard you don’t need to as the bone isn’t very dense
How to unproject/push them back

• use the hard joint on the side of the knuckle where your pinkie connects to your palm
  • Push down on the area which you wish to push back relatively hard
  • Do a forwards and backwards motion with your hand on the area, similar to how you would move a knife if you were cutting bread
  • For people with denser zygos or want further pushback, you can use the bottom of your palm, pushing back with alot of force

Eyebrow Ridge

• use all of your knuckles (middle joints of fingers not the ones at the palm) and hit very hard, due to the larger surface area of all 4 knuckles you need more force to exert a higher pressure (causing more microfractures
  • Or alternatively you can use one knuckle for more precision
  • Very fast growth, especially with one knuckle and the eyebrows dont really fill with hematomas so you will likely be able to see your results quickly
  • You can also push downward (not into your skull, actually down) on your eyebrow ridge to get lower set eyebrows and possibly deeper set eyes, you need alot force

Unprojection

• Bottom of your palm, apply quite alot of pressure and utilise an up and down motion
  • Or alternatively you can just use your palm and push hard, this can also be used to reshape your eyebrows

Cheekbones

• all your knuckles, hit hard in the areas you want to grow
  • Will fill with alot of hematoma (essentially just white blood cell fluid) and so you wont really be able to see your results until this goes away (hematomas arent permanent)
  • The fluid may make it look like your cheeks have grown more than they actually have and also may cause your face to look asymmertical until they go away so actually use you hands to feel how much youve grown and dont panic it your cheekbones look asymmetrical soon after smashing
  • Try to do both sides at the same time equally as hard to avoid causing asymmetries.

Unprojection

• in all honesty you probably wont need to Unproject your cheeks bones
  • Same as eyebrows bottom of palm upwards and downwards motion with some force
  • This may cause the cheeks to flatten however and thus cover a larger area (look bigger) < dont get this mixed up with protruding out more.

EXTRA NOTES CHEEKBONES (free game)

• To an extent you can push your cheekbones into the place and shape you want them to be (ie push them back, bring them forward etc.) but the denser they are the more difficult (bonesmashing will grow but also make the bone more dense so just be aware)
  • The cheekbones seem to move on an axle, essentially if you push one cheekbones down the other one moves up so either push them both down/up/across at the same times, or push them until they’re equal.
  • You can also push the sides in (at the same time) which may help to push the cheekbones forward, keyword may.

Orbitals

• use knuckle of middle finger to hit for precision
  • You shouldnt have to hit very hard but if you arent growing hit harder (not enough to break them tho)
Unprojection

• same method as reducing zygos

Extra notes

• you can push up on your cheekbones to increase the height of your lower orbital which may help get wider and shorter eyes
  • You can also push downward on your eyebrow ridge to lower the top orbitals.
  • these can help you get a deeper set eye look

Jaw/chin

• I LIKELY WOULDN’T RECOMMEND DOING JAW/CHIN THERE IS ALOT OF ROOM FOR ERROR AND ASYMMETRY CREATION
  • YOU CAN ALSO FUCK UP YOUR TEETH MESSING AROUND TOO MUCH WITH YOUR JAW
  • risk of asymm and takes alot of time to undo because it is a fundamental base of all your facial features so be weary
  • Any amount of knuckles depending on how much precision you want .
  • Hit hard (not enought to break your face)
  • Hematomas (very small on the jaw, will come in the form of little squishy balls of blood) forming on the jaw may give the illusion of assymetry, wait for them to go away before trying to fix your symmetry.
  • Smashing the jaw will turn it red because of increased bloodflow to protect the bone

UNPROJECTION/FIXING SYMMETRY

• Be weary it will take alot of time and effort to fix this in comparison to the other bones ive mentioned, especially if you’re trying to move a bone which you have grown naturally (not through bonesmashing)
  • Hard bottom of palm, forwards and backward motion similar to how you would do your cheekbones
  • ALOT OF PRESSURE.
  • If youre trying to move up your jaw just put your palm on it and apply extreme amounts of upward pressure, this can get somewhat painful.
  • You can also push out the corners of your jaw to make it wider - this particular movement works but can effect your bottom teeth and cause crowding of the front teeth so probably dont do it unless its brutally over

Thats essentially all the softmaxxes i know of/created.

EXTRA NOTES

• moisturise after bonesmashing, you probably badly damaged your skin
  • Once you have softmaxxed as much as you believe you should try to employ a skin routine it will ascend you further
  • stay humble, know your limits, dont try and do too much or you will end up fucking yourself over with asymm
  • Chew and mew if you’re someone whos still young, there’s no point doing this if you still have a face to grow
  • Bonesmashing will cause you to look bloated in the face for up to a few days afterwards.
  • If you read the whole thing, its over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gloxi, Schalbuchu, Arditi and 10 others
yooo how u know draco

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50692 and gribsufer1
Softmaxxing Guide

PLEASE READ IT ALL BEFORE YOU START OR YOU MAY CAUSE ASYMMETRY TO YOURSELF.

Principles and important info.

• THIS IS ALL PSEUDOSCIENCE IM NOT A DOCTOR DO THIS AT YOUR OWN DIGRESSION.
  • There are risks associated with bonesmashing so if you feel uncomfortable please dont go through with it, this guide is mostly for people with nothing to lose
  • bonesmashing is real if you disagree dont argue just dont do it, same for if you dont feel comfortable doing it or you think doing it is stupid, this is the readers choice
  • Bonesmashing is dangerous if you use very hard object, especially ones with small points of pressure, for example a hammer or a rock, you may have heard stories of people breaking their face from bonesmashing. Its because they used a hammer.
  • Use your knuckles when bonesmashing, or lighter objects which are more blunt (for example draco used his vape), personally id recommend knuckles
  • Bone is malleable and pliable, while it feels hard it is not brittle, it takes extreme amounts of force on your bones to break them and usually with force they will just slightly deform (into the shape you want them to be)
  • Asymmetries or features which you dislike that you create can be undone but it may take time and alot of effort if it is a particularly dense bone, the denser the bone the harder it will be to undo.
  • Your bone gets denser when you undo these asymmetries.
  • The nerve damage you get is relatively minimal and will go away but remember everyone is different
  • KNOW WHEN TO STOP, you dont want your face to be overgrown ash you will look stupid and fuck up your harmony
  • in many places growing takes time to see, dont go apeshit on your face because you havent seen instant growth trying to force it to grow, you need to wait
  • Drink milk for more calcium and eat collagen rich foods (not really essential tho)

Zygos

• quick growth and easy fix if you over project them.
  • Use one knuckle from the middle joint of your middle finger
  • Don’t hit very hard you don’t need to as the bone isn’t very dense
How to unproject/push them back

• use the hard joint on the side of the knuckle where your pinkie connects to your palm
  • Push down on the area which you wish to push back relatively hard
  • Do a forwards and backwards motion with your hand on the area, similar to how you would move a knife if you were cutting bread
  • For people with denser zygos or want further pushback, you can use the bottom of your palm, pushing back with alot of force

Eyebrow Ridge

• use all of your knuckles (middle joints of fingers not the ones at the palm) and hit very hard, due to the larger surface area of all 4 knuckles you need more force to exert a higher pressure (causing more microfractures
  • Or alternatively you can use one knuckle for more precision
  • Very fast growth, especially with one knuckle and the eyebrows dont really fill with hematomas so you will likely be able to see your results quickly
  • You can also push downward (not into your skull, actually down) on your eyebrow ridge to get lower set eyebrows and possibly deeper set eyes, you need alot force

Unprojection

• Bottom of your palm, apply quite alot of pressure and utilise an up and down motion
  • Or alternatively you can just use your palm and push hard, this can also be used to reshape your eyebrows

Cheekbones

• all your knuckles, hit hard in the areas you want to grow
  • Will fill with alot of hematoma (essentially just white blood cell fluid) and so you wont really be able to see your results until this goes away (hematomas arent permanent)
  • The fluid may make it look like your cheeks have grown more than they actually have and also may cause your face to look asymmertical until they go away so actually use you hands to feel how much youve grown and dont panic it your cheekbones look asymmetrical soon after smashing
  • Try to do both sides at the same time equally as hard to avoid causing asymmetries.

Unprojection

• in all honesty you probably wont need to Unproject your cheeks bones
  • Same as eyebrows bottom of palm upwards and downwards motion with some force
  • This may cause the cheeks to flatten however and thus cover a larger area (look bigger) < dont get this mixed up with protruding out more.

EXTRA NOTES CHEEKBONES (free game)

• To an extent you can push your cheekbones into the place and shape you want them to be (ie push them back, bring them forward etc.) but the denser they are the more difficult (bonesmashing will grow but also make the bone more dense so just be aware)
  • The cheekbones seem to move on an axle, essentially if you push one cheekbones down the other one moves up so either push them both down/up/across at the same times, or push them until they’re equal.
  • You can also push the sides in (at the same time) which may help to push the cheekbones forward, keyword may.

Orbitals

• use knuckle of middle finger to hit for precision
  • You shouldnt have to hit very hard but if you arent growing hit harder (not enough to break them tho)
Unprojection

• same method as reducing zygos

Extra notes

• you can push up on your cheekbones to increase the height of your lower orbital which may help get wider and shorter eyes
  • You can also push downward on your eyebrow ridge to lower the top orbitals.
  • these can help you get a deeper set eye look

Jaw/chin

• I LIKELY WOULDN’T RECOMMEND DOING JAW/CHIN THERE IS ALOT OF ROOM FOR ERROR AND ASYMMETRY CREATION
  • YOU CAN ALSO FUCK UP YOUR TEETH MESSING AROUND TOO MUCH WITH YOUR JAW
  • risk of asymm and takes alot of time to undo because it is a fundamental base of all your facial features so be weary
  • Any amount of knuckles depending on how much precision you want .
  • Hit hard (not enought to break your face)
  • Hematomas (very small on the jaw, will come in the form of little squishy balls of blood) forming on the jaw may give the illusion of assymetry, wait for them to go away before trying to fix your symmetry.
  • Smashing the jaw will turn it red because of increased bloodflow to protect the bone

UNPROJECTION/FIXING SYMMETRY

• Be weary it will take alot of time and effort to fix this in comparison to the other bones ive mentioned, especially if you’re trying to move a bone which you have grown naturally (not through bonesmashing)
  • Hard bottom of palm, forwards and backward motion similar to how you would do your cheekbones
  • ALOT OF PRESSURE.
  • If youre trying to move up your jaw just put your palm on it and apply extreme amounts of upward pressure, this can get somewhat painful.
  • You can also push out the corners of your jaw to make it wider - this particular movement works but can effect your bottom teeth and cause crowding of the front teeth so probably dont do it unless its brutally over

Thats essentially all the softmaxxes i know of/created.

EXTRA NOTES

• moisturise after bonesmashing, you probably badly damaged your skin
  • Once you have softmaxxed as much as you believe you should try to employ a skin routine it will ascend you further
  • stay humble, know your limits, dont try and do too much or you will end up fucking yourself over with asymm
  • Chew and mew if you’re someone whos still young, there’s no point doing this if you still have a face to grow
  • Bonesmashing will cause you to look bloated in the face for up to a few days afterwards.
  • If you read the whole thing, its over.
Very good thread will copy all this down and add it to my notes app

yooo how u know draco
incel in the wild
also ropefuel knowing my tyrone lite 6’3 friend did absolutely nothing but LIVE for his zygo projection and perfect midface.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 16133
disfigurementmaxxing guide

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Probably an old user who joined vc once
or prolly knew him from tiktok considering they joined today draco always puttin ppl on or maybe im wrong and theyre og cuz they made this fire ass guide but who knows
incel in the wild
also ropefuel knowing my tyrone lite 6’3 friend did absolutely nothing but LIVE for his zygo projection and perfect midface.
BRUTAL!

I always cage at retards who say bonesmashing doesn't work and save up for surgery when they could simply smash their face to oblivion and bleed their bones
MY bonesmashing transformation btw :
before :

after :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad, hardestmfintheroom, Niksy and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine, Arditi and self_improvement_no
Why isnt this thread more popular? Bump

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine
yeah, gonna post my results soon
yo can u give me a guide? I'd really appreciate it, honestly didn't even thought about bonesmashing before, cruel reality made me do it

yo can u give me a guide? I'd really appreciate it, honestly didn't even thought about bonesmashing before, cruel reality made me do it
Bonesmashing is retarted

I made my eye bleed from it , just get implants like a regular person

Bonesmashing is retarted

Bro I can't earn shit man, it'd take me 2 years to earn 3k$, I live in a 3rd world country shithole, I can only buy supplements, I'm 18 and working as a barista paying for 300$ a month

I can only do softmaxxing bro sorry

• +1
Reactions: mich
Bro I can't earn shit man, it'd take me 2 years to earn 3k$, I live in a 3rd world country shithole, I can only buy supplements, I'm 18 and working as a barista paying for 300$ a month

I can only do softmaxxing bro sorry
Learn how to scam

Learn how to scam
a nigga in my country just scammed to get 1million$, he got ratted out by the fbi themselves my country is small ngl, easy to track people

a nigga in my country just scammed to get 1million$, he got ratted out by the fbi themselves my country is small ngl, easy to track people
Why dont you do it then leave the county?

Why dont you do it then leave the county?
That's smart, a dude did that and he got banned from my country but now he got 10mill$ lmao, but man I'm a pussy

Ascend or be left behind
I need advice, what's the best scam there is, I don't want the shit where u need to talk to so much ppl, I don't wanna get my family involved, Imma disappear after I get decent money

I need advice, what's the best scam there is, I don't want the shit where u need to talk to so much ppl, I don't wanna get my family involved, Imma disappear after I get decent money
Should be a guide on it on this fourm

I got recessed lower third and rather than genio I started bonesmashing the tip of my chin for forward and first few weeks nothing changed then I took a hammer and started doing it with bigger force and that made a hematoma there which frauded the bone’s forward, then after few weeks the hematoma became smaller and my tip of chin is as hard as the bone (I can tell I got like 0,3cm of forward)

Bonesmashing is retarted

Also you should be precise and hit only “safe” areas = chin, zygos. I wouldnt touch anything like orbitals or gonionals ngl

I got recessed lower third and rather than genio I started bonesmashing the tip of my chin for forward and first few weeks nothing changed then I took a hammer and started doing it with bigger force and that made a hematoma there which frauded the bone’s forward, then after few weeks the hematoma became smaller and my tip of chin is as hard as the bone (I can tell I got like 0,3cm of forward)

Also you should be precise and hit only “safe” areas = chin, zygos. I wouldnt touch anything like orbitals or gonionals ngl
Yo man can you give me like 5 reacts I’m almost their

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Subhuman232

Man I'm scared of using a hammer, cause what if it goes wrong, I'm just gonna use my knuckles, using continuous force for like 2mins

bro made this one post then deleted his account

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx

btw dumb question, how to precisely locate ur zygos?

Man I'm scared of using a hammer, cause what if it goes wrong, I'm just gonna use my knuckles, using continuous force for like 2mins
Idk but knuckles didnt work on my chin - o have already well developped zygos but I used to bonesmash them for few weeks
bro made this one post then deleted his account
He dropped an impressive post ngl
btw dumb question, how to precisely locate ur zygos?
I Bonesmashed exactly this area (red “circle”)
AC6E6987 2A81 4CF0 A215 1C3D88B79CFA

Posts 1 shit thread
Deletes account
Refuses to elaborate

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy and basic.yash
can I bonesmash my nose?

can I bonesmash my nose?
Ye use max amount of force with a hammer then get a free rhinoplasty with your insurance, tell them someone robbed u and smash ur nose with a hammer

• +1
Reactions: sladeee
Over if you think any of this works

• +1
Reactions: __ielias
Idk but knuckles didnt work on my chin - o have already well developped zygos but I used to bonesmash them for few weeks

He dropped an impressive post ngl

I Bonesmashed exactly this area (red “circle”)
View attachment 2654421
Look what needs projecting and smash ir

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
@MaestheticMaso opinions on my bonesmashing guide?

@IBlamePhaggots Impressive thread, thanks man

@IBlamePhaggots Impressive thread, thanks man
Jfl it took me so long when i first wrote it

Actually all true aswell but takes ages to see results unless you hit very hard

imho faster results than with mewing/thumbpulling

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots

Btw gonna ask how to make jaw wilder? Hitting gonions from sides is kinda painful is it the only method?

Btw gonna ask how to make jaw wilder? Hitting gonions from sides is kinda painful is it the only method?
Pull from the gonions outwards and then repeat and move towards the chin

Then sleep on your back (sleeping on your side will just reset any results

But be warned it could affect ur teeth, nothing terrible but still

• Hmm...
Reactions: HollowCheek
Pull from the gonions outwards and then repeat and move towards the chin

Then sleep on your back (sleeping on your side will just reset any results

But be warned it could affect ur teeth, nothing terrible but still
Shouldnt I do it for like 10 years to see results? Smashin whole jaw seens faster ngl

So you say I should put my fingers into mouth and do something like thumbpulling but my gonionals?