Bonesmashing works. Dont let autists gaslight you here into thinking its not worth it.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Bonesmashing works. Alrdy noticed result in a month. I only did cheekbones because i was lacking in projection of cheekbones.

Even my gym famous TikTok prettyboy told me that my face looks "boney" and i need to stop doing surgeries (thats what he thinks i do) and said "its not like i am jealous or anything but m just advising you" JFLL he used to laugh at me like 1 yr ago for looking like a retRded rat. How time changes.

If anyone wants advice on how to do it and proof, dm me. I will also provide you good effective vitamin for it that will 100% boost the results.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, smoth, Lonenely sigma and 11 others
Sure DM me bhai. I do think there is a risk with bonesmashing though and you have to be very careful.

I would do it if I hadn't had filler tbh.

But it feels autistic to bonesmash your filler JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
This site is still retarded I guess....

There is something known as
SWELLING

• +1
Reactions: zura, justinzayn, datboijj and 6 others
Ofc it works, if u look at boxers knuckles, their bone there is fatter than other people since they’ve been bonesmashing their knuckles on ppls faces, it does work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
This site is still retarded I guess....

There is something known as
SWELLING
Its not swelling dude. Didnt bonesmash for 2 days and nothing changed. Same cheekbones projection
Ofc it works, if u look at boxers knuckles, their bone there is fatter than other people since they’ve been bonesmashing their knuckles on ppls faces, it does work
Yea but the copers here are gaslighting others so they dont ascend or had no results themselves cuz they didnt even take some sorta vitamins jfl. Also ig it only has effective results in cheekbones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19453, sibience and 1 other person
Post pics if you want people to believe.

There wasn't one legit result so far, if it were legit atleast one person would have seen results and documented them.

Also their would be scientific publication that would prove this

Bonesmashing works. Alrdy noticed result in a month. I only did cheekbones because i was lacking in projection of cheekbones.

Even my gym famous TikTok prettyboy told me that my face looks "boney" and i need to stop doing surgeries (thats what he thinks i do) and said "its not like i am jealous or anything but m just advising you" JFLL he used to laugh at me like 1 yr ago for looking like a retRded rat. How time changes.

If anyone wants advice on how to do it and proof, dm me. I will also provide you good effective vitamin for it that will 100% boost the results.
This is so dumb, but I’ll let the idiots bonesmash all they want.

Post pics if you want people to believe.

There wasn't one legit result so far, if it were legit atleast one person would have seen results and documented them.

Also their would be scientific publication that would prove this
Sure, you can dm me
try it then
I will once i run out of vitamin d3. That thing helps in growth of new bones.

Just break your face theory

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkishchad, FrenchareMedCucks, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
No before/after no care.

FYI : Nothing sounds more autist than actually taking a hammer and hit yourself on the head with it.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, UnseasonedChicken and Deleted member 25377
Why didn’t you post any results then

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Milosz
Water.

• +1
Reactions: Unsh and 5'7 zoomer
Indigenous Swiss is proof of it plus basic logic

It does work but it needs more research, to not lose bonemass by hitting too light, but neither causing asymmetries etc

Indigenous Swiss is proof of it plus basic logic

It does work but it needs more research, to not lose bonemass by hitting too light, but neither causing asymmetries etc
This is true, I did bonesmashing on the chin and it seems to have created asymmetries. I am not 100% sure since I am asymmetrical throughout my face, it is also important to take into account the proportions to do this.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
I ascended from mewing and bs too
IMG 20230213 004730 799

Last edited:
  • +1
Make sure to work on your posture, palate, breathing.

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy
It works but don't do the jaw tbh.

• +1

Not true my parents "bonesmashed" me everyday and I still turned out a truecel.

what about taking mk677 instead of vitamins?

dm proof and method, thanks

dm me and also tell supplements to achieve good colouring bhai

dm me and also tell supplements to achieve good colouring bhai

My cheeks have been attacked a few days agoi can confirm my zygos are bigger