Bonesmashing

rottingricecel

rottingricecel

Iron
16 yrs old and going to start bonesmashing for forward growth. I cant fucking cope w my ricecel genes anymore I have virtually no facial definition even though I'm very lean (I can see defined abs and obliques). My face is already very wide so I won't be smashing zygos or gonions (inward btw). The bones I'll probably hit are browridge, orbitals (especially undereye), and maybe chin (very weak so not sure I can hit it without suffering significant brain damage). I also considered nosebridge but I'll probably get paranasal implants+rhino for that instead and even if I did hit it, it would most likely look even worse than before. I'd trade iq for looking decent in a heart beat and this will be a way to prove it to myself. I will also maintain good skincare routine so I can salvage my collagen.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Great

• +1
Reactions: rottingricecel
That Swiss guy led to trying this?

That Swiss guy led to trying this?
No I figured that it was the only way I can ascend myself on a physiognomic level (at least until I've managed to save up for surgeries in the future). I have looked at his vids tho however. He seems to have overdone it and I plan to not make the same mistake.

No I figured that it was the only way I can ascend myself on a physiognomic level (at least until I've managed to save up for surgeries in the future). I have looked at his vids tho however. He seems to have overdone it and I plan to not make the same mistake.

He seems to have almost permanent flesh puffiness in some areas doing it. My own thoughts are you risk it not coming out uniform where you bonesmash giving an uncanny look.

• +1
cope

just save up for bimax or some shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Make sure to hit on the right areas every other day, stick to that routine and you'll see results within 2-4 months. Also have a diet that is high in the micronutrients necessary to trigger bone remodeling such as: Calcium, Vitamin D/K, Omega-3 and Magnesium.

1) there is no evidence that bonesmashing actually works (inb4 some schizo looksmax user anecdote or plain larpers or muh wolfes law)
2) even if it did, it would be a comically slow process that you'd barely get any gains from and could've spent those times punching yourself - wagecucking for surgery instead
3) just think about how ridiculous this sounds: going from a truecel pancake maxilla to an obviously forward grown mogger via hitting yourself consistently with a hammer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and deepweb1298
Good luck, dude and stay safe. Be careful with this. Are you going to use a hammer?? Also if you don't mind please do take progress pics would be helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rottingricecel
1) there is no evidence that bonesmashing actually works (inb4 some schizo looksmax user anecdote or plain larpers or muh wolfes law)
2) even if it did, it would be a comically slow process that you'd barely get any gains from and could've spent those times punching yourself - wagecucking for surgery instead
3) just think about how ridiculous this sounds: going from a truecel pancake maxilla to an obviously forward grown mogger via hitting yourself consistently with a hammer
hit my dms for bone smash proof
Honestly i hate u
ur a cuck imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19371 and Growth Plate
2542889_20190403_162431-1.gif

Did very light chin bonesmashing and had some forward + volume growth. Anyone saying it doesn't work is an idiot.

Last edited:
  • +1
16 yrs old and going to start bonesmashing for forward growth. I cant fucking cope w my ricecel genes anymore I have virtually no facial definition even though I'm very lean (I can see defined abs and obliques). My face is already very wide so I won't be smashing zygos or gonions (inward btw). The bones I'll probably hit are browridge, orbitals (especially undereye), and maybe chin (very weak so not sure I can hit it without suffering significant brain damage). I also considered nosebridge but I'll probably get paranasal implants+rhino for that instead and even if I did hit it, it would most likely look even worse than before. I'd trade iq for looking decent in a heart beat and this will be a way to prove it to myself. I will also maintain good skincare routine so I can salvage my collagen.
For forward growth? For chin right? For maxilla you need thumbpulling if anything

going to start bonesmashing for forward growth
lmao bone-smashing only will make your bones thicker not change the direction it'll grow.
I'd trade iq for looking decent in a heart beat and this will be a way to prove it to myself.
this proves that you have no IQ to begin with

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rottingricecel, Growth Plate and teracoper
lmao bone-smashing only will make your bones thicker not change the direction it'll grow.

this proves that you have no IQ to begin with
dms for bonesmashing cuh

2542889_20190403_162431-1.gif

Did very light chin bonesmashing and had some forward + volume growth. Anyone saying it doesn't work is an idiot.
i heard light tapping doesnt do shit and instead u lose bone depending on ur force

• +1
Reactions: EdgyChak
Good luck, dude and stay safe. Be careful with this. Are you going to use a hammer?? Also if you don't mind please do take progress pics would be helpful.
going to use my knuckles. TY and I gotta be very careful as to not damage my nerves.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
For forward growth? For chin right? For maxilla you need thumbpulling if anything
This is mainly for my orbital area. I have bad eye bags that dont disappear no matter how much sleep I get, meaning I need better under eye.

This is mainly for my orbital area. I have bad eye bags that dont disappear no matter how much sleep I get, meaning I need better under eye.
if u need to get rid of eye bags take 2 xanax daily non-fent xanax
and u will sleep like a baby
do this for a month(up the dose when u see they not working) and go to sleep 7 pm latest if u wake up like early like 3 am take another
sleep till 10 pm

• JFL
Reactions: dridrimo
if u need to get rid of eye bags take 2 xanax daily non-fent xanax
and u will sleep like a baby
do this for a month(up the dose when u see they not working) and go to sleep 7 pm latest if u wake up like early like 3 am take another
sleep till 10 pm
thanks for the suggestion, but it still wont help my bones.

Ive bonesmashed for years, maybe two. Take a lot of bone supplements, beef bone. Take vitamin k2 mk4.

Orbitals get fucked up really easy, make sure you are recording your face so you can see the symmetry(or lack thereof) from the non mirror angle, because it may look symmetrical in the mirror, but asymmetrical to others. Do a little at a time and pay very close attention to the way that certain areas scale up as you hit them, because you can cause asymmetries really easily that will take months to work out.

My advice is dont smash the orbitals because they get really easily fucked up.

Progress takes a long time, I mean a really long time. Maybe faster if you are 16 since you have more gh.

Chin makes a huge difference in looks, makes or breaks a man from looking handsome.

I don't think I've become dumber even though I've really bashed my head hard, but I could be wrong. The brain has a lot of regenerating factors so maybe take a brain supplement.

All in all, I dont reccomend because it can really cause injuries if you fuck up, but the difference in attention I get is clear as day. Good luck my asian brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and rottingricecel