Booked an Appointment for Dermal Fillers

Michael15651

Michael15651

Bronze
Alright boyos, I finally did it. I pulled the fucking trigger.

I picked up the phone and called the local clinic for a consultation to get dermal fillers for my chin, jawline, and cheeks.

My primary concern is my chin since it’s recessed. If I did the math correctly it should be around $2,500 if I’m getting 3 ml injections. (Don’t quote me on that, I haven’t discussed pricing/treatment plan yet).

My second primary focus is jawline fillers. My jawline is noticeable but is shit due to my recessed chin. Here is a before and after of my goal. I definitely want to emphasize the corners of the jaw where the arrows are pointing to stick out.

View attachment 2741972E-6B53-400A-8D8F-F3F9EEF842D1.webp

This treatment could cost around $3,200 if we’re going by the amount used in the photo. (Could be more as I have moon face).

The final touch-up is cheek filler. I want a sophisticated look that compliments my jawline. I can’t find a picture of what I want because they either look too feminine or no noticeable improvement at all.

Before I go I wanted to post this to compare my pricing/expectations and see everyone’s input on this. Any special requests I should ask while I’m there or suggestions that you would personally say if you were me?

How did it go

How did it go
It went like shit. Booked another appointment. Another FUCKING $4,000 OUT THE DRAIN. After that I have to build up enough vacation time after busting my ass 72 hours a week through the next 10+ years to achieve minimal results and good luck if I’m even alive by then.

What a shit show this life is. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SHIT SHOW. And it’s all because of females.

It went like shit. Booked another appointment. Another FUCKING $4,000 OUT THE DRAIN. After that I have to build up enough vacation time after busting my ass 72 hours a week through the next 10+ years to achieve minimal results and good luck if I’m even alive by then.

What a shit show this life is. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SHIT SHOW. And it’s all because of females.
Why’d it go wrong. PM me pictures