BookTok foids are the most hypergamous AND annoying

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
JFL. They love that dead-eyed, white guy with fluffy hair and glasses. As long as he looks like a model
THEY LOVE MODEL TIER GUYS AND SHITTY YA ROMANCE NOVELS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

I agree they are annoying, but not the most hypergamous. I think they worship certain traits, I knew a friend that had bleached almost white looking hair, he would sometimes get these stares from conventionally non nt looking foids but he was too aspie to act on it. Malfoymaxxing works but I am not pale enough to do it :lul:

Turkish Foids Drooling over Kaden Hammond for example

Turkish Foids Drooling over Kaden Hammond for example
JFL booktok foids are all drooling over this turkish male model with fluffy hair and glasses (who married a latina tiktoker)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I agree they are annoying, but not the most hypergamous. I think they worship certain traits, I knew a friend that had bleached almost white looking hair, he would sometimes get these stares from conventionally non nt looking foids but he was too aspie to act on it. Malfoymaxxing works but I am not pale enough to do it :lul:
they ARE hypergamous. Why are they exclusively drooling over the brunette fluffy haired white guy (or white adjacent guy) who looks like a tall prettyboy (and is often a model)?

• +1
Reactions: Numb
JFL booktok foids are all drooling over this turkish male model with fluffy hair and glasses (who married a latina tiktoker)
Always Ethnic Hoes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
JFL. They love that dead-eyed, white guy with fluffy hair and glasses. As long as he looks like a model
THEY LOVE MODEL TIER GUYS AND SHITTY YA ROMANCE NOVELS.

• JFL
Girls like guys with glasses? Maybe it's not over for my myopiacel ass. Maybe they dont mind it as long as hes chadlite or htn at least?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Chadeep and Xangsane
  • +1
I still try to not wear glasses because I look way better without them, it's like I went from near htn to ltn
jova.
@Chadeep JFLLLL

• JFL
@Chadeep
JFL

Dead eyes, fluffy hair, tall, lean, messy appearance + dark academia, long overcoat, pocket watch, dark circles, sharp nose, protruding adams apple

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Dead eyes, fluffy hair, tall, lean, messy appearance + dark academia, long overcoat, pocket watch, dark circles, sharp nose, protruding adams apple
yeah that's booktok foids' ideal man, but who does he actually choose?

Most booktok/wattpad foids are giga femcels

• +1
yeah that's booktok foids' ideal man, but who does he actually choose?
Images 22

Expectation
Reality
Images 21

• +1