boomers LOVE the idea of us getting involved in the ukraine

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
all the boomers i know think it's great because they will have the opportunity to bloviate on Facebook about OUR GREAT MILITARY and how we'll fight to the last drop of (your, not their) blood to defend muh democracy. Normies in their 40s too. Never underestimate the extent to which the avg 100 iq empty head will go to feel like they fit in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Zeruel
Reminder this is the so called, hippie make love not war generation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230201_031541_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201_031541_Telegram.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
all the boomers i know think it's great because they will have the opportunity to bloviate on Facebook about OUR GREAT MILITARY and how we'll fight to the last drop of (your, not their) blood to defend muh democracy. Normies in their 40s too. Never underestimate the extent to which the avg 100 iq empty head will go to feel like they fit in.
meanwhile incels on this forum will get drafted into war and become hardened murderers and war criminals, and the boomers in NYC and miami FLA will get blasted by russian nukes

those hippies died in their 40s and 50s driving motorcycles and overdosing on cocaine, boomers alive now are pretty much either REP grandparents(the minority on that stat board) or libtard who never had kids, or maybe had one weak kid.

my boomer dad wants to bomb china. he dgaf about china until the tv told him to. meanwhile i've told him so much about how jews are behind everything he hates and yet he doesn't care about them. he's rude and doesn't respect my superior intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel
my boomer dad wants to bomb china. he dgaf about china until the tv told him to. meanwhile i've told him so much about how jews are behind everything he hates and yet he doesn't care about them. he's rude and doesn't respect my superior intelligence.
1588075063112 1

Ur both stupid. We need global communism

Boomers are unironnically just stupid. Free love is a simplistic view that if everyone just loved each other the world would be peaceful, while later the war on terror was a simplistic belief that we could spread democracy by invading Iraqis. Ukraine is just the next line of retarted geopolitical positions. Now the boomers get to pretend to to be the good rebels fighting the evil empire of Russia to save innocent Ukraine.

fuck boomers
go er in a nursing home

there's no loss in War. the World population is too big, we need to decrease it

boomers And gen d l can’t put all the blame on them because millennial s are nearly as bad as are zoomers. ) on this particular issue) the problem is normfilth

didn't have that attitude when it was their lives on the line in vietnam

Conservatives are such useless hypocrticwl morally bankrupt wasted of dna. These vermin will dogpile on Russia when it’s being lied and slandered about by the same machine that usually does it to conservatives domestically. American conservatives truly are useless meatbags I’m glad these white trash hick faggots are being rendered Irrelevant they deserve to go extinct along with their cancerous ideology of Americanism.

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel
The decline and fall of America is a blessing to the world. Hail China! Hail Putler!