Booty-maxing 101 (COMPLETE Guide to building a Slayer's ASS)

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Introduction:

A strong butt on a man denotes strength, sexual prowess, good virility and overall dominance. It's one of the most overlooked parts of the male physique, probably because of it's association with homosexuality, but regardless, women are still very attracted to a man's ass, here will be a short but sweet guide on how to build it, a few of my favorite/best exercises. I received a few PMs from users about what it's like to have a big booty and how women react to it, so by popular demand here is the complete bootymaxing 101 guide for the assless

Why women love ass on men:

Now to the main content yall been waiting for,

To get a slayer's ass, you need to build 2 parts, the outer and inner glute, both are equally important, and they both cannot be effectively trained at the same time. Below is an explanation

1.) Outer glute muscle:These are technically two muscles, the medius and minius, but since they are worked generally the same, I will refer to them both as "outer muscle". It's worked by doing just straight downward extension (squats, deadlifts, ect) These exercises will make up the bulk of the size you add to your ass, because the outer muscle is a lot bigger than the inner.

2.) Inner glute muscle:This is the outer part of the glutes and is worked by backward extension of the leg. This is refereed to as the maximus. This muscle is fairly harder to train and most conventional bodybuilding exercises, particularly the popular compound movements don't build them.

3.) Pelvic alignment:Lastly you want to train the lower abs, pelvis and upper inner thigh to completely stabilize your lower body and really make that ass stand out from the crowd. I'll explain that in just a moment

HERE'S A SIMPLE OUTLINE OF YOUR ASS ANATOMY;

Outer glute movements/exercises.

1.) Squats.

Because of the popularity of squats I will not delve too deep, there are also many variations of squats that work glutes. The concept is still the exact same; bend your legs until your butt is below your knees. This is refered to ass ATG, or ASS TO THE GRASSHOWEVER, If you don't extend all the way, it will not work the full outer muscle group if you do not let your butt descend past your knees. Here is the proper ATG squat form. Depending on your fitness level you way to increase weight

2.) Dead lift Variations

The deadlift is a great movement for building glutes. This is self explaintory, you pick of a weight and lift it to your side. The romanian deadlift is the best variation for glute gains IMO. It is outlined below.

Inner glutes movements/exercises.

Lunges:

With or weight added weight. Be sure to get a good stretch in your back leg

Glute Kick back:

Running:

It's a no brainer that running builds glutes. If you can, throw on a pair of ankle weights and do sprints as fast as you can, really getting a good extension in your legs.

Pelvis movement/exercise

Hip thrust:

You can do it with or with a weight depending on your strength level.

I legit cant walk in public without women groping/spanking my ass. god why me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, lstar2005, Deleted member 24929 and 5 others
@thecel @KING REIDYZ @currylightskin

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Great guide for future prisoncels

Why prisoners join gangs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lstar2005, Heinrich Schmidt, TheDragon and 10 others
Introduction:

To get a slayer's ass, you need to build 2 parts, the outer and inner glute, both are equally important, and they both cannot be effectively trained at the same time. Below is an explanation

1.) Outer glute muscle:These are technically two muscles, the medius and minius, but since they are worked generally the same, I will refer to them both as "outer muscle". It's worked by doing just straight downward extension (squats, deadlifts, ect) These exercises will make up the bulk of the size you add to your ass, because the outer muscle is a lot bigger than the inner.

2.) Inner glute muscle:This is the outer part of the glutes and is worked by backward extension of the leg. This is refereed to as the maximus. This muscle is fairly harder to train and most conventional bodybuilding exercises, particularly the popular compound movements don't build them.

3.) Pelvic alignment:Lastly you want to train the lower abs, pelvis and upper inner thigh to completely stabilize your lower body and really make that ass stand out from the crowd. I'll explain that in just a moment

View attachment 2529746

1.) Squats.

Because of the popularity of squats I will not delve too deep, there are also many variations of squats that work glutes. The concept is still the exact same; bend your legs until your butt is below your knees. This is refered to ass ATG, or ASS TO THE GRASSHOWEVER, If you don't extend all the way, it will not work the full outer muscle group if you do not let your butt descend past your knees. Here is the proper ATG squat form. Depending on your fitness level you way to increase weight

2.) Dead lift Variations

The deadlift is a great movement for building glutes. This is self explaintory, you pick of a weight and lift it to your side. The romanian deadlift is the best variation for glute gains IMO. It is outlined below.

View attachment 2529749

Lunges:

View attachment 2529751

Glute Kick back:

View attachment 2529752

Running:

It's a no brainer that running builds glutes. If you can, throw on a pair of ankle weights and do sprints as fast as you can, really getting a good extension in your legs.

Pelvis movement/exercise

Hip thrust:

dumbell rdls, hip thrust and squat is all you need

dumbell rdls, hip thrust and squat is all you need
Was waiting for someone to post some shit like this. Just lol if you think you can get a nice popping butt without working the inner portion, i.e by doing backwards extension of the leg. Squats work the best for size, but they will not give you the round bubble shape. You need to kickback/running/lunges

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46997
Was waiting for someone to post some shit like this. Just lol if you think you can get a nice popping butt without working the inner portion, i.e by doing backwards extension of the leg. Squats work the best for size, but they will not give you the round bubble shape. You need to kickback/running/lunges
bro said running 💀💀💀💀, you can't be serious acting like a voice of authority for hypertrophy and claim running is a good ass builder

bro said running 💀💀💀💀, you can't be serious acting like a voice of authority for hypertrophy and claim running is a good ass builder
nigger are you retarded?

gay

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush and TheDragon
Introduction:

View attachment 2529746

1.) Squats.

2.) Dead lift Variations

View attachment 2529749

Lunges:

View attachment 2529751

Glute Kick back:

View attachment 2529752

Running:

Pelvis movement/exercise

Hip thrust:

become homo theory

I'm a pretty boy with a pegging fetish I often fantasize about a girl raping me and pegging me and forcing me to call her mommy while I cry acting all submissive and moan how I hate the rape but she will go on and chuckle and be like "you cry but your body says otherwise" with her face next to my erect penis, once she's completely drained me I want her to peg me while she says "I don't even feel this in my body but I know you do ;)" and absolutely demolishes whatever pride I have left by filming all of this and blackmailing me with the evidence, the blackmail being if I don't return every 7 days ( so my t levels peak and I come back with balls full ) she will upload the videos and advertise them tagging my entire bloodline, This is exactly the guide I needed, thanks Hun, 👍

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Infinite, dannydipss and 2 others
I'm a pretty boy with a pegging fetish I often fantasize about a girl raping me and pegging me and forcing me to call her mommy while I cry acting all submissive and moan how I hate the rape but she will go on and chuckle and be like "you cry but your body says otherwise" with her face next to my erect penis, once she's completely drained me I want her to peg me while she says "I don't even feel this in my body but I know you do ;)" and absolutely demolishes whatever pride I have left by filming all of this and blackmailing me with the evidence, the blackmail being if I don't return every 7 days ( so my t levels peak and I come back with balls full ) she will upload the videos and advertise them tagging my entire bloodline, This is exactly the guide I needed, thanks Hun, 👍
nice copypasta nigga

nigger are you retarded?
have you done any learning on the main drivers for hypertrophy and isolation and best growth for muscle groups in the past year?? No, because running is compound movement mostly which lacks mechanical tension and is very quickly adapted to causing a lack of ability to progressively overload. it's like saying swimming laps builds shoulders on the level of a lateral raise, very fucking stupid and unread to say.

nice copypasta nigga
Ty I typed that all myself with a good portion being partially true, I just expanded on it

Just look submissive and breedable theorem

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, weebcel and FBl
have you done any learning on the main drivers for hypertrophy and isolation and best growth for muscle groups in the past year?? No, because running is compound movement mostly which lacks mechanical tension and is very quickly adapted to causing a lack of ability to progressively overload. it's like saying swimming laps builds shoulders on the level of a lateral raise, very fucking stupid and unread to say.

• +1
Reactions: spooky420
bookmarked

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
hamstrings overpower in those photos anyways. just because people have something from doing a compound doesn't mean you will too, theres different insertions and genetic strongpoints in people for a reason. would be better of isolating the area you wish to grow to guarantee it grows over everthing else.
this is like pointing to a limb dominant person who says that all they do is bench for massive triceps to a torso dominant person like that'll be enough for the torso dominant guy to properly grow his triceps.
with time we have learnt that compounds don't work the same for everyone and the majority of the population needs isolations to properly grow an area. if you had spent any time trying out different approaches in the gym you would find running to not be effective for glute building as other things are.

No Way!!! would you look at this, this sure is surprising
Capture4

who would've thought, your whole thread is embarrasing.

hamstrings overpower in those photos anyways. just because people have something from doing a compound doesn't mean you will too, theres different insertions and genetic strongpoints in people for a reason. would be better of isolating the area you wish to grow to guarantee it grows over everthing else.
this is like pointing to a limb dominant person who says that all they do is bench for massive triceps to a torso dominant person like that'll be enough for the torso dominant guy to properly grow his triceps.
with time we have learnt that compounds don't work the same for everyone and the majority of the population needs isolations to properly grow an area. if you had spent any time trying out different approaches in the gym you would find running to not be effective for glute building as other things are.

No Way!!! would you look at this, this sure is surprising
View attachment 2529841
who would've thought, your whole thread is embarrasing.
running alone do not provide enough hypertrophy to the inner portion, if you aren't building mass in the inner portion it will not look round and pop out no matter what. (Unless you have insane medius insertions)

running alone do not provide enough hypertrophy to the inner portion, if you aren't building mass in the inner portion it will not look round and pop out no matter what. (Unless you have insane medius insertions)
glad we're on the same page then

• Love it
what is this gay ass shit

• So Sad
brb doing this to get that femboy physique. good thread

I rarely see women compliment men on their asses. Chest, shoulders, V taper, Abs and vascularity in the wrists are the main muscle groups women seem to notice.

Hip thrusts and lunges seemed to work the best for me.

I rarely see women compliment men on their asses. Chest, shoulders, V taper, Abs and vascularity in the wrists are the main muscle groups women seem to notice.

Hip thrusts and lunges seemed to work the best for me.
Did you just say women don’t compliment men’s asses but then proceed to do the ass building anyways??😱😱😱

Based:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

interesting

• Love it