Bosses are firing Gen Z grads just months after hiring them—here’s what they say needs to change

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Gen Z young adults have the latest and greatest technical education - more practical, accurate & efficient. But Gen Z is less motivated, respectful, professional & committed to their jobs, and so their growth rate after entering their career field is weak.

Ngl the way these Zoomers interact on both discord and cuckmax, I'm not surprised. Since joining in 2020 when finding this place from the pandemic, I've witnessed a decline in the intelligence and social skills of users on this place and that's all because more and more Zoomers entered the site. Less Millennials and Zillennials and a lot more really stupid and embarrassingly dumb Zoomers. Mostly all of who's confidence outweighs their IQ. I worry for this generation in their early and mids 20s. I really do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Ryldoo IS COPING, Xangsane and 4 others
According to a new report, six in 10 employers say they have already sacked some of the Gen Z workers they hired fresh out of college earlier this year.

humour laughing GIF by Tennis TV

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and Jova
You sound like a cuck. Getting fired just means that you are not a good slave

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, mewingmaxxer, Arcturus and 10 others
Ok slave. Keep kissing your bosses feet you fucking cuck

Keep being broke. You'll soon be delivering uber like a fresh of the boat Pajeet.

Blue Collar work for you son.

• JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, SoundnVision and Jova
How are you gonna tip the pajeets from uber eats when they deliver to door '05' instead of door '50' am I right?

Now there's a surprise.

A dumb Zoomer cunt with reading comprehension problems.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jova
This is why gambling rules

No boss
Set your own hours
Unlimited earning potential

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
Good.

Accelerate.

IMG 1566

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Gen Z young adults have the latest and greatest technical education - more practical, accurate & efficient. But Gen Z is less motivated, respectful, professional & committed to their jobs, and so their growth rate after entering their career field is weak.

Ngl the way these Zoomers interact on both discord and cuckmax, I'm not surprised. Since joining in 2020 when finding this place from the pandemic, I've witnessed a decline in the intelligence and social skills of users on this place and that's all because more and more Zoomers entered the site. Less Millennials and Zillennials and a lot more really stupid and embarrassingly dumb Zoomers. Mostly all of who's confidence outweighs their IQ. I worry for this generation in their early and mids 20s. I really do.
There was an identical article for millenials dumbass, the job market is tight right now thats why they dont want to hire zoomers not because they are less motivated or dont want to be slaves, both ppl with ur opinion and the other guys r idiots who think the world is “me me me” same way boomers are, every generation has faced this “lazy” statement

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adelholzener, GunDevilHybrid and Jova
You sound like a cuck. Getting fired just means that you are not a good slave
Some bosses and companies do treat you like dirt. But otherwise it’s not “slavery…” you and your boss come to an agreement on how much money your time and skill set are worth. A lot of the time, getting fired means you are incompetent and/or an unlikeable person who doesn’t know how to conduct themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener
"Poor problem-solving skills" + "bad culture fit"

So just stupid and lame :lul::lul:

There was an identical article for millenials dumbass, the job market is tight right now thats why they dont want to hire zoomers not because they are less motivated or dont want to be slaves, both ppl with ur opinion and the other guys r idiots who think the world is “me me me” same way boomers are, every generation has faced this “lazy” statement

Oh here we go with the usual' they say this about every one of the youngest generation' rhetoric.

Dude you guys are now 27 at oldest now. Most of you are mid 20s.

And don't forget you went through Covid during very important years.

9c1a6e9bb6e0a68c3b4dcaf6b4eb2a12.png

It's WAY worse than Millennials. WAY WORSE.

Millennials dealt with the 2007-2009 recession and credit crunch, you guys dealt with covid and growing up on social media programming in your phones. We both had struggles, but to say you guys didn't have it harder and are not completely socially autistic is a fat out lie.

Oh here we go with the usual' they say this about every one of the youngest generation' rhetoric.
They did say this for every generation?

Alsp according to a report by Dell Technologies, 85% of the jobs that will exist in 2030 haven’t been invented yet, and Gen Z is the generation being trained to fill those roles

Dude you guys are now 27 at oldest now. Most of you are mid 20s.

View attachment 3201521

And don't forget you went through Covid during very important years.
This unironically supports gen Z and i was gonna make this point anyways, Arent u arguing against gen Z lol?
9c1a6e9bb6e0a68c3b4dcaf6b4eb2a12.png

View attachment 3201524

It's WAY worse than Millennials. WAY WORSE.

View attachment 3201525

Millennials dealt with the 2007-2009 recession and credit crunch, you guys dealt with covid and growing up on social media programming in your phones. We both had struggles, but to say you guys didn't have it harder and are not completely socially autistic is a fat out lie.
idek what ur even talking about, wasnt ur original arguement that gen z is lazy? Gen Z is more entrepreneurial than any previous generation with 62% planning to start their own business, compared to only 42% of Millennials at the same age (First Insight)

Again the other guy said that genz doesnt want to be slaves and u said theyre lazy

Both of u r wrong

Theyre not hiring and none of what u just replied contradicts my original point that theyre not hiring cause the markets tight

I realized ur replying to a point i never made btw?

They did say this for every generation?

Alsp according to a report by Dell Technologies, 85% of the jobs that will exist in 2030 haven’t been invented yet, and Gen Z is the generation being trained to fill those roles

This unironically supports gen Z and i was gonna make this point anyways, Arent u arguing against gen Z lol?

idek what ur even talking about, wasnt ur original arguement that gen z is lazy? Gen Z is more entrepreneurial than any previous generation with 62% planning to start their own business, compared to only 42% of Millennials at the same age (First Insight)

Again the other guy said that genz doesnt want to be slaves and u said theyre lazy

Both of u r wrong

Theyre not hiring and none of what u just replied contradicts my original point that theyre not hiring cause the markets tight

I realized ur replying to a point i never made btw?

This reminds me of the time I got reprimanded at my first corporate job because "my heart didn't seem into it". The middle manager karen couldn't even come up with some performance based metric to use as an excuse, I was just pulled into the office because I wasn't good enough at pretending that she was an interesting or likable person, or that I was excited to work at a job that pays me the same median salary that my parents made 30 years ago.

I was finally let go the day after I missed a company lunch. It wasn't with any clients, or a special event, it was Panda Expressed delivered to the office which is something they would do every Friday.

I was fired for not eating processed food fried in seed oil that was delivered by a jeet to an office full of overweight people who pretend to be busy the majority of the day and will be forgotten from history no later than 5 years after their deaths.

I was willing to eat the shit sandwich. In fact, my shit sandwich was twice the size that my parents ate, and they could eat it somewhat painlessly, in return for savings, a house, good benefits etc. My sandwich was twice the size and I got almost nothing to return but I still got fired for not having a smile on my face after I was done. I imagine most Gen Zers feel the same way.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back