Bosses are firing Gen Z grads just months after hiring them—here’s what they say needs to change

My theory is they are mostly shut-in losers and so super concerned about letting this information loose to others, so they act like they know it all and that everything is 'obvious', because how could they not be in tune with popular culture. Grown adults doing this. Man-children.
This. I think gen z on average is more autistic. However I don't think there are actually more autists in gen z (yes studies say they are but I think part of that is just detection rates are just improving). I just think the internet has spread autism from niche areas to the rest of society. For example a lot of the prominent youtubers in the 2010s were actually autistic (high functioning ofc). A lot of forums that influenced the web that spawned memes, were filled to the brim with autists (and other non nt ppl). But teens being teens spend time online and since normies are followers they started copying the autists. But the problem is that while they can copy the autistic hobbies and language (or even culture), they don't really grasp the understanding/logic behind it (if that makes sense). So you end up with this weird hybrid normie autist that is the typical gen z normie.

Btw I don't think autists are amazing either. I'm under no delusions about that.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MakinItHappen
But teens being teens spend time online and since normies are followers they started copying the autists. But the problem is that while they can copy the autistic hobbies and language (or even culture), they don't really grasp the understanding/logic behind it (if that makes sense). So you end up with this weird hybrid normie autist that is the typical gen z normie.

Very insightful and I think you might be onto something.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
The problem is most zoomies can’t handle any challenge or difficulty. They shut down immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MakinItHappen
The problem is most zoomies can’t handle any challenge or difficulty. They shut down immediately.
And to be truthfully honest, I’ve noticed that it’s typically whites and blacks who are stuck with this mentality. Asians don’t seem to have those issues.

I think at least for whites, their parents were way to easy and laid back when raising them, never disciplined them, have them unrealistic expectations ect.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Gen Z young adults have the latest and greatest technical education - more practical, accurate & efficient. But Gen Z is less motivated, respectful, professional & committed to their jobs, and so their growth rate after entering their career field is weak.

Ngl the way these Zoomers interact on both discord and cuckmax, I'm not surprised. Since joining in 2020 when finding this place from the pandemic, I've witnessed a decline in the intelligence and social skills of users on this place and that's all because more and more Zoomers entered the site. Less Millennials and Zillennials and a lot more really stupid and embarrassingly dumb Zoomers. Mostly all of who's confidence outweighs their IQ. I worry for this generation in their early and mids 20s. I really do.
cant read the article but we dont dickride the bosses that's why they fire them.

How am I gonna let a sub 5 foid boss me around bereal. Job hopping is the way promotions are dogshit.

Nothing wrong with gen Z. Instead of going out and committing crime we chill at home. Communication skills can be solved by communicating via text instead of person.

If I get an opportunity to work a corp job this is probably happening to me. Need to get work xp while I still can

I also don't think Master is poor either.

Also I think he could have made money by privating the forum for existing members and charging new members money to join. That would have slowed the destruction of the site, maybe even prevented it entirely. You'd still get rich kids from tiktok coming on, but they'd be a smaller portion of the sites userbase and there'd also less kids under 16.

• JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired

Users who are viewing this thread

Back