[BOTB?]getting outward gonion look with just masseter hypertophy

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
gonion implant tier results from basically chewing 1 hr few times a week, clenching on rubber for few mins a day in his guide. he also did mewing world but idk how much that assisted in this. but theres no way he got actual evasion from bone growth, probs all masseter muscle. damn, so chewing can be this much lifefuel?

1679463702106-png.2120174

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
@chad_from_mewing_world hes called on insta

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
gonion implant tier results from basically chewing 1 hr few times a week, clenching on rubber for few mins a day in his guide. he also did mewing world but idk how much that assisted in this. but theres no way he got actual evasion from bone growth, probs all masseter muscle. damn, so chewing can be this much lifefuel?

Won't work, your jaw is going to get round...
Where's the Chad, tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
i think @Ellipsis also went from inward to outward gonion appearance but idk as i forgot his pre chewing pics

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 25938
Where's the Chad, tho?
aight, ur loss if ur gonna be oblivious to this lol, could be massive ascensionfuel ngl, bigonial width is underrated here

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and 5'7 zoomer
Where's the Chad, tho?
htn atleast, he was truecel before tho and his change is undeniable even with changed lighting, angles. his lower third transformation is one of best of all time

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Brazitard
He's rotating his head up, which changes how the jaw looks. Chewing does widen the jaw though (bigger muscles cause the width, you're not going to see bone remodeling that quick - if ever).

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thereallegend, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
i think @Ellipsis also went from inward to outward gonion appearance but idk as i forgot his pre chewing pics
I'm not able to PM you atm bhai could you enable that function for a bit?

• +1

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I'm not able to PM you atm bhai could you enable that function for a bit?
ill start convo with u, ye i dont think u can share images in pm too, convo only

• +1
aight, ur loss if ur gonna be oblivious to this lol, could be massive ascensionfuel ngl, bigonial width is underrated here
He changed a lot but does he even know who Hexum is to call himself a Chad? Self-esteem is always good but you have to keep it real....

Also just be CEO Of Jawline theory 🤭

• JFL
He's rotating his head up, which changes how the jaw looks. Chewing does widen the jaw though (bigger muscles cause the width, you're not going to see bone remodeling that quick - if ever).
true, looking at his insta and other pics now, his gonions actually seem neutral. in that pic it looked outward and wider than his bizygo, oof he tricked me but atleast he made decent gains

• +1
Reactions: Graham
don't speak about shit you don't know lol
bone remodelling is pretty fast, 6 to 9 months will get good results, he did it for 1 year and half

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 15854
you're not going to see bone remodeling that quick - if ever).
don't speak about shit you don't know lol
bone remodelling is pretty fast
It’s “bone modeling”, not “bone remodeling”. Bone remodeling refers to a state of equilibrium of osteoclasts and osteoblasts, whilst bone modeling refers to the process of changing the shape of a bone either through addition or subtraction of bone tissue.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Graham and Deleted member 15854
It looks like he got results but giga frauded there.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 15854
It’s “bone modeling”, not “bone remodeling”. Bone remodeling refers to a state of equilibrium of osteoclasts and osteoblasts, whilst bone modeling refers to the process of changing the shape of a bone either through addition or subtraction of bone tissue.
Would chewing add bone to the gonions? I've done chewing for a long time, but only the muscles seem to change not the bone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Would chewing add bone to the gonions? I've done chewing for a long time, but only the muscles seem to change not the bone.
Well yes theoretically. But the question is how much bone will be added? The answer to that I don’t know. An additional of 0.1 mm of bone would go unnoticed, even 1 mm would go unnoticed. How much bone would be added from chewing would depend on factors like the individual and the routine, and I don’t have a good idea on how much bone growth is plausible besides that it won’t be a huge amount.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Graham

I have his jaw Bible course jfl
He tells to chew on a rubber like jawcerzise

• +1
He's kazakh
AKA gook... Mixed, robust gooks, but still.

Download 4

Kazakh armwrestler Kydyrgaki Ongarbaev, strong as fuck, elite athlete... Also natural. 6'1, 220lb 🤭

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali