BOTB - Self Improvement/Blackpill Video Summary Megathread

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat

• The video discusses the concept of "Dandyism," a strategic method for seduction. Timestamp
  • Dandies play with the presentation of their masculinity or femininity, embodying traits of the opposite gender subtly. Timestamp
  • The method is data-driven and has been applied for centuries. Timestamp
  • The key is ambiguity and subtlety; going too far may seem desperate. Timestamp
  • The video argues that ultra-masculinity is not ideal. Timestamp
  • The video suggests studying popular dandies on social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram. Timestamp

• Discusses growing income inequality and its future implications, especially in the realm of genetic engineering. Timestamp
  • Genetic engineering can already identify and alter single gene mutations related to diseases. Timestamp
  • Advances in AI and data science will allow for the identification of complex multi-gene patterns. Timestamp
  • Yamanaka factors can turn adult cells back into stem cells, allowing for the creation of millions of eggs or sperm. Timestamp
  • Wealthy individuals will be able to afford genetic selection, exacerbating inequality. Timestamp
  • Urges viewers to make money to afford future genetic technologies for their offspring. Timestamp

• The video argues that physical attractiveness significantly influences how one's personality is perceived. Timestamp
  • Attractiveness is linked to ideal genetics, such as facial symmetry and ratios. Timestamp
  • Both men and women are programmed to seek attractive mates for better genetic outcomes. Timestamp
  • Women are more selective due to higher investment in reproduction. Timestamp
  • Attractive people are often perceived as more intelligent or trustworthy. Timestamp
  • The "halo effect" can make negative traits seem positive if the person is attractive. Timestamp
  • Data from OkCupid shows a near one-to-one correlation between physical attractiveness and perceived personality. Timestamp
  • The video explains that natural selection drives organisms to replicate their genes effectively. Timestamp
  • Self-improvement is good but should be for oneself; surgical options should be destigmatized. Timestamp
  • Society has always valued looks; social media exacerbates this. Timestamp
  • The video concludes that life is unfair and one should make the best of the cards they are dealt. Timestamp

• Video argues that TikTok is a tool for psychological warfare, especially by the Chinese Communist Party. Timestamp
  • TikTok collects more data than other social media apps, posing a cyber threat. Timestamp
  • TikTok's algorithm promotes content that is detrimental to society, such as celebrating mental illness. Timestamp
  • The Chinese version of TikTok promotes productivity and family values, contrasting with the international version. Timestamp
  • The video claims that TikTok is promoting Marxist ideologies subtly. Timestamp
  • TikTok has influenced a rise in self-diagnosed mental illnesses, particularly among teenage girls. Timestamp
  • The video argues that TikTok is designed to provoke uprisings within marginalized groups. Timestamp
  • TikTok is described as a propaganda machine and the greatest weapon of psychological warfare any nation has faced. Timestamp
  • The app is addictive and harmful to the frontal cortex, more so than any other social media app. Timestamp
  • The video questions why TikTok has not been banned in the United States and speculates on the reasons. Timestamp
The video concludes that TikTok is the most dangerous weapon of psychological warfare ever faced. Timestamp
TikTok is a tool for psychological warfare, addictive, and harmful. The video questions its legality in the U.S. and concludes it's extremely dangerous.

• The video argues that being "shredded" or extremely lean is not sustainable or healthy in the long term. Timestamp
  • Being shredded can mess up hormones, mood, and sleep. Timestamp
  • The video acknowledges that being shredded can get you attention and views but argues it's not worth the negative impacts on life. Timestamp
  • The creator shares his experience of feeling terrible both physically and mentally when he was at his leanest. Timestamp
  • The video suggests that being shredded for a short period for a specific goal is fine but maintaining it long-term is not ideal. Timestamp
Being shredded is unsustainable and negatively impacts various aspects of life. Short-term goals are fine, but long-term maintenance is not advised.

• Video discusses the critical period for learning mating rituals, arguing it's during adolescence. Timestamp
  • Adolescence is crucial for developing interpersonal skills and building social networks. Timestamp
  • Financial insecurity and social isolation are affecting young people's development. Timestamp
  • Healthy relationships provide a secure base for exploration and risk-taking, essential for development. Timestamp
  • The video argues that those who miss out on dating during adolescence face a lifetime of loneliness. Timestamp
Adolescence is the critical period for learning mating rituals; missing out can lead to lifelong issues.

• The video argues that the emphasis on hard work as the key to success is overrated. Timestamp
  • It criticizes motivational speakers and influencers who sell the idea of hard work, especially to young men. Timestamp
  • The video points out that hard work has a low return on investment, especially in saturated markets ("red oceans"). Timestamp
  • It argues that factors like looks, family background, and luck play a more significant role in success. Timestamp
  • The video also criticizes the idea that going to the gym will significantly improve one's dating market value. Timestamp
  • The video emphasizes that factors like family environment and IQ, which are largely out of one's control, come into play before hard work. Timestamp
  • Studies suggest that even the propensity for hard work could be genetically linked. Timestamp
  • The video criticizes the use of extreme examples to promote the idea of hard work, calling it "Apex fallacy" and "survivorship bias." Timestamp
  • The main takeaway is to focus on work being effective, not hard. Timestamp
Most life outcomes are determined by factors out of your control; focus on effective work, not just hard work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, syract2, AngryShortMale and 17 others

• Discusses growing income inequality and its future implications, especially in the realm of genetic engineering. Timestamp
  • Genetic engineering can already identify and alter single gene mutations related to diseases. Timestamp
  • Advances in AI and data science will allow for the identification of complex multi-gene patterns. Timestamp
  • Yamanaka factors can turn adult cells back into stem cells, allowing for the creation of millions of eggs or sperm. Timestamp
  • Wealthy individuals will be able to afford genetic selection, exacerbating inequality. Timestamp
  • Urges viewers to make money to afford future genetic technologies for their offspring. Timestamp

• +1
Reactions: NONE, crimclown63, Alexanderr and 5 others

• The video argues that physical attractiveness significantly influences how one's personality is perceived. Timestamp
  • Attractiveness is linked to ideal genetics, such as facial symmetry and ratios. Timestamp
  • Both men and women are programmed to seek attractive mates for better genetic outcomes. Timestamp
  • Attractive people are often perceived as more intelligent or trustworthy. Timestamp
  • The "halo effect" can make negative traits seem positive if the person is attractive. Timestamp
  • Data from OkCupid shows a near one-to-one correlation between physical attractiveness and perceived personality. Timestamp
  • The video explains that natural selection drives organisms to replicate their genes effectively. Timestamp
  • Self-improvement is good but should be for oneself; surgical options should be destigmatized. Timestamp
  • The video concludes that life is unfair and one should make the best of the cards they are dealt. Timestamp

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Napoleon1800 and enchanted_elixir

• Video argues that TikTok is a tool for psychological warfare, especially by the Chinese Communist Party. Timestamp
  • TikTok collects more data than other social media apps, posing a cyber threat. Timestamp
  • TikTok's algorithm promotes content that is detrimental to society, such as celebrating mental illness. Timestamp
  • The Chinese version of TikTok promotes productivity and family values, contrasting with the international version. Timestamp
  • The video claims that TikTok is promoting Marxist ideologies subtly. Timestamp
  • TikTok has influenced a rise in self-diagnosed mental illnesses, particularly among teenage girls. Timestamp
  • The video argues that TikTok is designed to provoke uprisings within marginalized groups. Timestamp
  • TikTok is described as a propaganda machine and the greatest weapon of psychological warfare any nation has faced. Timestamp
  • The app is addictive and harmful to the frontal cortex, more so than any other social media app. Timestamp
  • The video questions why TikTok has not been banned in the United States and speculates on the reasons. Timestamp
The video concludes that TikTok is the most dangerous weapon of psychological warfare ever faced. Timestamp
TikTok is a tool for psychological warfare, addictive, and harmful. The video questions its legality in the U.S. and concludes it's extremely dangerous.

Would you like me to assemble all of the posts in one thread?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403

• The video argues that being "shredded" or extremely lean is not sustainable or healthy in the long term. Timestamp
  • The video acknowledges that being shredded can get you attention and views but argues it's not worth the negative impacts on life. Timestamp
  • The creator shares his experience of feeling terrible both physically and mentally when he was at his leanest. Timestamp
  • The video suggests that being shredded for a short period for a specific goal is fine but maintaining it long-term is not ideal. Timestamp
Being shredded is unsustainable and negatively impacts various aspects of life. Short-term goals are fine, but long-term maintenance is not advised.

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
Ben Shapiros Jewish Sister Btw

Ben Shapiro Sister

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar

• Video discusses the critical period for learning mating rituals, arguing it's during adolescence. Timestamp
  • Adolescence is crucial for developing interpersonal skills and building social networks. Timestamp
  • Financial insecurity and social isolation are affecting young people's development. Timestamp
  • Healthy relationships provide a secure base for exploration and risk-taking, essential for development. Timestamp
  • The video argues that those who miss out on dating during adolescence face a lifetime of loneliness. Timestamp
Adolescence is the critical period for learning mating rituals; missing out can lead to lifelong issues.

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 43403
Are you capable of doing this yourself? I'm pretty sure there's a 30 minute time limit for non-moderators to edit their threads. You still have time.

• +1

• The video argues that the emphasis on hard work as the key to success is overrated. Timestamp
  • It criticizes motivational speakers and influencers who sell the idea of hard work, especially to young men. Timestamp
  • The video points out that hard work has a low return on investment, especially in saturated markets ("red oceans"). Timestamp
  • It argues that factors like looks, family background, and luck play a more significant role in success. Timestamp
  • The video also criticizes the idea that going to the gym will significantly improve one's dating market value. Timestamp
  • The video emphasizes that factors like family environment and IQ, which are largely out of one's control, come into play before hard work. Timestamp
  • Studies suggest that even the propensity for hard work could be genetically linked. Timestamp
  • The video criticizes the use of extreme examples to promote the idea of hard work, calling it "Apex fallacy" and "survivorship bias." Timestamp
Most life outcomes are determined by factors out of your control; focus on effective work, not just hard work.

Water but good thread op

• +1
Reactions: zura, humanoidsub7 and Seth Walsh
Are you capable of doing this yourself? I'm pretty sure there's a 30 minute time limit for non-moderators to edit their threads. You still have time.
Basically put all posts in 1 "post"?

I can do that for sure but isn't there a word limit?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I'll need permissions to edit the OP post if I'm adding more in future. But sounds like a good idea to keep them altogether

Is this even true or just cope for already negative social skills

I'll need permissions to edit the OP post if I'm adding more in future. But sounds like a good idea to keep them altogether
Combine them all into one post, then post it in this thread, I'll copy and paste it in the main post.
If you want me to delete the other, no longer needed posts after editing, I can do that as well.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Combine them all into one post, then post it in this thread, I'll copy and paste it in the main post.
If you want me to delete the other, no longer needed posts after editing, I can do that as well.
That's already done. I'll need the first post to be permanently editable and the 90k character limit to be thrown out too, if you can do that on the backend?

And yeah please delete the other posts!

@enchanted_elixir How can I add new videos now?

lot of defeatist bs videos

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Seth Walsh and Deleted member 30857
High IQ, is that your channel

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
just pm any mod when you want to add new videos they'll edit it for you
Might not go ahead with this. I was planning on putting literally thousands of books and videos all in one place for short attentionspancels. I can't just message a mod every time, it'd be too much.

I genuinely want to help people here, so many are still really misguided and lack education tbqh

• Woah
Might not go ahead with this. I was planning on putting literally thousands of books and videos all in one place for short attentionspancels. I can't just message a mod every time, it'd be too much.

I genuinely want to help people here, so many are still really misguided and lack education tbqh
Imo They Should Just Sticky It In BOTB And Lock The Replies

Then You Can Message A Mod Or You Should Just Apply To Become A Mod JFL

They Aren't Removing Character Limit I Have Already Asked Them Niggas Deleted My Suggestion

Imo They Should Just Sticky It In BOTB And Lock The Replies Then You Can Message A Mod Or You Should Just Apply To Become A Mod JFL
I was gonna have all the deleted Tails videos from 2019-2022 (his old channel) summarized, along with a ton of 8hr+ audiobooks on psychology. I'm sick of seeing new zoomers unironically fall for memes like cephalometry and trying to diagnose facial flaws for no reason. It's about time 99%+ of the forum stops being deluded and misguided.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 43403
@Alexanderr

Gattaca tier shit ngl @Vincent Freeman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 43403

• Video discusses the impact of physical attractiveness on perception and behavior. Timestamp
  • Women claim attractiveness is less important but behave otherwise. Timestamp
  • Attractive people are perceived as more intelligent. Timestamp
  • Height plays a significant role in dating preferences. Timestamp
  • Contradictions in dating choices based on language and personality. Timestamp

• Declining fertility rates and sperm counts will lead to population decline. Timestamp
  • Collapse of traditional family structure due to societal changes. Timestamp
  • AI singularity by 2045 poses existential risks. Timestamp
  • Job displacement due to AI will cause social upheaval. Timestamp
  • Water shortages and environmental degradation will worsen. Timestamp
  • Genetic tampering and superbugs pose biohazard risks. Timestamp
  • Nuclear war and its aftermath could devastate humanity. Timestamp

• Video focuses on Julio, a man with Down Syndrome who underwent cosmetic surgery. Timestamp
  • Julio wanted to alter some facial features to feel more "normal." Timestamp
  • The surgery was a personal choice, supported by professionals. Timestamp
  • Post-surgery, Julio felt more confident and less stared at in public. Timestamp
  • Julio's self-esteem improved, and he had his first girlfriend. Timestamp
  • He aims for a life of independence and normalcy. Timestamp

• Video explores brothels in Germany, specifically the "Free Color House." Timestamp
  • Cost is 50 euros for one session with a girl. Timestamp
  • Observations indicate that mostly old, ugly, and short men visit brothels. Timestamp
  • Many visitors are ethnically diverse, including refugees. Timestamp
  • No "Chads" or attractive men observed in six hours. Timestamp
  • Prostitution serves as the only option for many men to have sex. Timestamp
  • If brothels were not available, rape might increase.

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63

• Video is a clip from the 1940s discussing the emotional pain of romantic rejection. Timestamp
  • Main character feels he lacks qualities that women find attractive. Timestamp
  • He's tired of being hurt and rejected by women. Timestamp
  • Recent rejection has left him feeling undesirable. Timestamp
  • He considers himself a "fat, ugly man" and is resigned to his loneliness. Timestamp

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, yayatourer and Deleted member 43403
Genetic engineering and AI for genes, thats probably coming in a century. Too dead to care about future generations getting mogged.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
steps to get a BOTB thread:

1. open YouTube

2. watch hamza and other scammers and copy their videos into a playlist

3. paste playlist link into chatgpt and copy into looksmax thread

4. forward sets of gay nudes to the looksmax mod you’ve been flirting with until your thread is pinned or put into the BOTB subforum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Lookologist003, zura and 5 others
steps to get a BOTB thread:

1. open YouTube

2. watch hamza and other scammers and copy their videos into a playlist

3. paste playlist link into chatgpt and copy into looksmax thread

4. forward sets of gay nudes to the looksmax mod you’ve been flirting with until your thread is pinned or put into the BOTB subforum
Great idea!

Wow this must be for the newfags

Would you like me to assemble all of the posts in one thread?
Yes nigger please damn. I see these threads and then wonder why it writes Best of the Best. Please do

• The video discusses the concept of "Dandyism," a strategic method for seduction. Timestamp
  • Dandies play with the presentation of their masculinity or femininity, embodying traits of the opposite gender subtly. Timestamp
  • The method is data-driven and has been applied for centuries. Timestamp
  • The key is ambiguity and subtlety; going too far may seem desperate. Timestamp
  • The video argues that ultra-masculinity is not ideal. Timestamp
  • The video suggests studying popular dandies on social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram. Timestamp

Wow

Where’s your BOTB thread
Nah bruh. You misinterpreted. I mean why I keep seeing threads that write Best of the Best but then when I go The Best of the Best they’re not there. What’s tha baout?

Nah bruh. You misinterpreted. I mean why I keep seeing threads that write Best of the Best but then when I go The Best of the Best they’re not there. What’s tha baout?
You’re right. But tbh this thread doesn’t deserve BOTB either. Failed idea 😟

Imo this forum needs to focus back on looksmaxxing and good discussion. Been so much shitposting and there’s a lot of stuff I feel hasn’t been discussed enough which could really help guys