Both my parents are doctors yet i ended up such an insult...

Deleted member 15357

Deleted member 15357

Iron
Both my parents are doctors, and they legit hired tutors to teach me, that's why I could've entered a good college despite 5'5 and ugly (ethnicity isnt a problem where I live here due to being in Asia), one voice said "if you have studied harder, you could've avoided inceldom", even though my parents are good parents

GOD, I can't take this suffering anymore, with my brother being the higher IQ one and even going to med school (he's not chad but not incel either) (5'9, normie face)

My parents DIDN"T FAIL ME --- my genes did.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, mortis, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15343 and 2 others
Both my parents are doctors, and they legit hired tutors to teach me, that's why I could've entered a good college despite 5'5 and ugly (ethnicity isnt a problem where I live here due to being in Asia), one voice said "if you have studied harder, you could've avoided inceldom", even though my parents are good parents

GOD, I can't take this suffering anymore, with my brother being the higher IQ one and even going to med school (he's not chad but not incel either) (5'9, normie face)

My parents DIDN"T FAIL ME --- my genes did.
They were the one who passed down their genes though, so they are to blame partly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7725, mogstar and 2 others
Are you schizophrenic? That sucks bro.
no i'm not
i'm just really unlucky
now i'm still studymaxxing
i'm still a 21 virgin though

shouldve got you on hgh
it's their fault. make them fund your LL

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7725
arent there like 50mil more men than women in asia? or even more. u need to be chad to get a girl. competition must be sky high

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7725
arent there like 50mil more men than women in asia? or even more. u need to be chad to get a girl. competition must be sky high
Just get a neck tattoo and slay milfs like this guy:

Squid Game Heo Sung tae as Jang Deok su

Average Asian is some nerdy dork on my campus. If you just badboymaxx you're instantly Chad, especially since most Asian girls only date Asian guys (despite what this forum says, it's true at my school):

Studio shot young happy asian nerd man smiling wearing eyeglasses against white background 134
D9dcb385c475957cbcb35db8f790e18e

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Opposite of Russia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7725