Botox for roidcels?

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
The main way roids cause aging is the increased muscular hypertrophy (ie, forehead Wrinkles).

botox does the opposite freezing muscle so it cant hypertrophy

Would it be smart while on cycle to get botox to avoid this?

obviously androgens also bad for collagen but that’s not why you see 22y/o with deep forehead wrinkles.

The main way roids cause aging is the increased muscular hypertrophy (ie, forehead Wrinkles).

botox does the opposite freezing muscle so it cant hypertrophy

Would it be smart while on cycle to get botox to avoid this?

obviously androgens also bad for collagen but that’s not why you see 22y/o with deep forehead wrinkles.
If that's true, forehead wrinkles caused because your forehead muscles get bigger and stronger then that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I love botox.
I am Getting it every 3-4 months. Totally transformed my forhead and frown lines. Late 20s and dont have a single wrinkle on my forhead. Just flawless skin. Worth every penny for me.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I love botox.
I am Getting it every 3-4 months. Totally transformed my forhead and frown lines. Late 20s and dont have a single wrinkle on my forhead. Just flawless skin. Worth every penny for me.
@Bewusst thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Do you think im speaking out my ass JFL

No shit it makes sense nigga. Why do people get botox? Its so a MUSCLE cam ATROPHY. Steroids cause muscles to hypertrophy.
Roid Rage?

I was asserting that I personally haven't done the research to know that steroids increase muscular hypertrophy for every single muscle to include forehead muscles. I know that different muscles are affected differently by steroids.

But assuming that's true, then your conclusion makes sense. I don't know why you're mad.

• +1
Yes tren and working 30 hours + full time student= nonexistent fuse, stub my toe and fit of rage

Valid

Valid

See my first sentence
Lol. It's cool. And that does sound really rough. I get pissed pretty easily on ashwaganda, so I can't imagine taking steroids.

But Yah. I think you have a good idea with the Botox.

Another idea, if you can get more rest/sleep on the weekends or whenever, it might help as well.

I subscribe the Disposable soma theory of aging... which is basically the idea that there are always tradeoffs in the body. So with increase testosterone for muscle building, there might be less repair on other tissues like skin for example. Which is why rest/sleep might be even more important with extra testosterone. But that's just my hypothesis.

Last edited:
  • +1