Bought an eyelash curler and some eyelash dye

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Amazon product ASIN B08KTN1VBD
Amazon product ASIN B000EMWHD2
Every time I go out I will curl my lashes as they are downturned rn and look like shit my products arrive tomorrow and will give an update on the lash transformation here’s my lashes rn
IMG 9045
8EB24345 E12F 4DED B395 62BDBDC19E25

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, LooksThinker, Kamui and 4 others
Bro get help

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, LooksThinker and polishcel
For wanting better lashes?
fucking retarded just use your finger bro just hold it for few second and it will be curled and using curlers and rip apart your eyelashes so good luck you low iq faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
fucking retarded just use your finger bro just hold it for few second and it will be curled and using curlers and rip apart your eyelashes so good luck you low iq faggot
Curlers rip apart my lashes? What about the dye?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
nice, make sure to use some sort of “adhesive” so the eyelashes don’t just curl down again. vaseline works.

Are you planning on becoming a femboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, KING REIDYZ, DoII and 1 other person
he's retarded dont listen
they only rip ur eyelashes if u yank them out

if u use the curler safely and properly it is a safe looksmax
looks goood btw but dye the bottom lashes for sure

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Kamui, BoredPrince and 1 other person
dark eyelashes are better why you need to dye them? better use castor oil to make it thicker and yes there are lots of cases people accidentally ripping their lashes by curlers

he's retarded dont listen
they only rip ur eyelashes if u yank them out

if u use the curler safely and properly it is a safe looksmax
looks goood btw but dye the bottom lashes for sure
using water and finger is enough it also stays for days

• JFL
dark eyelashes are better why you need to dye them? better use castor oil to make it thicker and yes there are lots of cases people accidentally ripping their lashes by curlers
Do they grow back if I rip them out? And I’m dying my lashes black mainly the bottom ones

• JFL
its not enough lol
maybe for ur subhuman eyelashes retard but for him its enough i have similar eyelashes like him and just fingers are enough for them

• JFL
maybe for ur subhuman eyelashes retard but for him its enough i have similar eyelashes like him and just fingers are enough for them
send a picture of ur eyelashes then lil bro

curling lashes isnt even the same as pushing them up with fingers u tard

Do they grow back if I rip them out? And I’m dying my lashes black mainly the bottom ones
Its pretty tough tbh it will take long time ofc and yeah i think dying the bottom ones would be good

doesnt stay.

• +1
send a picture of ur eyelashes then lil bro

curling lashes isnt even the same as pushing them up with fingers u tard
ofc its not the same but still better alternative jfl imagine buying something which are made for females like a tranny

• Hmm...
Its pretty tough tbh it will take long time ofc and yeah i think dying the bottom ones would be good
Fuck guess I won’t use it then bc my clumsy ass will probably rip them out

• JFL
ofc its not the same but still better alternative jfl imagine buying something which are made for females like a tranny
low t & poor

just say u care about everyones opinions and cant afford a 20$ curler pooron

i bought curler too from aliexpress, not sure about the dye tho

low t & poor

just say u care about everyones opinions and cant afford a 20$ curler pooron
Okay stay retard and spend that much on it just to have no eyelashes after

• JFL
why you even on this forum?

• +1
Okay stay retard and spend that much on it just to have no eyelashes after
u only lose ur eyelashes if ur rough with them bum ass nigga

also 20$ is literally nothing

u only lose ur eyelashes if ur rough with them bum ass nigga

also 20$ is literally nothing
What a retard. Spending no money is still better than buying those its way too common for people to get rough with them spend 20$ on some vitamin c gummy bears nigga that's more helpful

• JFL
What a retard. Spending no money is still better than buying those its way too common for people to get rough with them spend 20$ on some vitamin c gummy bears nigga that's more helpful
ur still broke
and no one but slow ppl are rough with curlers, no wonder u dont recommend them little goon

ur still broke
and no one but slow ppl are rough with curlers, no wonder u dont recommend them little goon
You talk like an actual NEET telling people to spend 20$ on some tranny shit where you also have risk of losing lashes and thinking its retarded to curl lashes in a more efficient way just proves u have no financial knowledge whatsoever. Also no more than 11 year old would smash their keyboard to write a username on a place where they will rot for life.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, m0ss26, wsada and 1 other person
You talk like an actual NEET telling people to spend 20$ on some tranny shit where you also have risk of losing lashes and thinking its retarded to curl lashes in a more efficient way just proves u have no financial knowledge whatsoever. Also no more than 11 year old would smash their keyboard to write a username on a place where they will rot for life.
someones feelings got hurt LOL!
dnrd btw too long go finish ur essay for school instead

• JFL
Over

Last edited:
someones feelings got hurt LOL!
dnrd btw too long go finish ur essay for school instead
Ofc you are some kid who has adhd can't even sit still and write a username without smashing keyboard jfl

Ofc you are some kid who has adhd can't even sit still and write a username without smashing keyboard jfl

looksmax.org when people actually looksmax instead shitposting or posting bbc threads

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel
not saying this because hes looksmaxxing, but because hes legit mentally ill

Take a normal pic from the front stop frauding
Bro I literally just took a close up zoomed in pic not squinted you guys think every eye that’s not subhuman is frauded

• JFL
Bro I literally just took a close up zoomed in pic not squinted you guys think every eye that’s not subhuman is frauded
No bro u took it from above i aint talkin about squinting

• JFL
Bro idc about your eye area you are sick in the head schizo u should mental health Max fuck your eye area
If you didn’t care about it you wouldn’t make false remarks of frauding

• JFL
Picking some random copypasta threads of mine like its funny over for curry kids man