Bought an eyelash curler and some eyelash dye

Curlers rip apart my lashes? What about the dye?
they dont rip out of your lashes unless you use a mascare before
my sister did so and she looked disgusting :lul:

they dont rip out of your lashes unless you use a mascare before
my sister did so and she looked disgusting :lul:
It also happens without mascare many men use lashes and they experienced lash falling frequently

This is just silly lil bro u can't be more retarded than this
keep coming back to this thread & spam refresh to get some social interaction u abused little mutt

keep coming back to this thread & spam refresh to get some social interaction u abused little mutt
got pissed lil bro? next time don't create any account by smashing keyboard like an absolute retard u are holy shit even ur title looks like u typed by smashing keyboard

got pissed lil bro? next time don't create any account by smashing keyboard like an absolute retard u are holy shit even ur title looks like u typed by smashing keyboard
brodie gotta have a terrible life to mald dis much over a forum

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 24712
It will make ur thread popular bud!😈
I dyed my lashes in my most recent thread lmk how it looks, I’m opening my eyes as wide as possible so u can see, I still have to curl them

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 24712
Grow lower eyelashes
They aren’t the worst thing in the world upper lashes are more important but yes they could be longer, but no one is perfect

• JFL
Is there a risk of cutting lashes with this device?

They aren’t the worst thing in the world upper lashes are more important but yes they could be longer, but no one is perfect
Nah under eyelashes are more important cause rarer so bigger halo , having both is superior obviously

Nah under eyelashes are more important cause rarer so bigger halo , having both is superior obviously
Yeah like I said I still have a good eye area without having good under lashes everyone isn’t perfect so fuck off

• JFL
Yeah like I said I still have a good eye area without having good under lashes everyone isn’t perfect so fuck off
Try to grow it if you can bro oh