Bowlegs are a looksmax if you are gl

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Bowlegs are aesthetic and ideal because they create the illusion that your legs are lean because the spacing between your knees is bigger. Apply this to a chad and it's a looksmax.

Just look at Jensen Ackles, foids love him for his bowlegs. Same could be said for Andrew Lincoln.

Slightly bowed out legs are always better than knock knees and even straight legs (if you are gl to begin with).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Mongrelcel and godlikesz
This is very niche JFL

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
show example ive forgotten how it looks like

Agreed that knock knees are worse, but no straight anatomically typical legs are ideal

show example ive forgotten how it looks like
Capture

Bit hard to tell from a photo, it's easier to spot in motion when someone is walking if they have bowed legs.

Legs on the left are bowlegged, the right ones are straight if not even knock kneed and look more feminine and gay tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Mongrelcel
They are tempting on a girl, because they suggest she opens her legs quite easily.

EXWLla-_awnq_FAD9wa1FQEdErX9PoDrmiGNZOE_z1NQpZRkmZi91h9gLXkJnP1OZg2MnE70Ckv0htdN1aKLt_O7J0e9-zfx71iV8WJDggvAxScSTHDv8bCoHuUEylZtbg
article-2598463-0DE9DA6A00000578-887_306x658.jpg
JasfxP8ME1_MdhP_OqlRNfLP-PpHLIkh9DzM53knjiw2fhk9dDgXIg0k-q6HH0jzpMEkzRjyUlXxO0XnBqNAAyh2-rpUNZna4XxpP05QINooeIepjta8V_g0FNRKiD1HbiEpmXbkQ5xC13FgOxqkxqxExXkp_ewj9U4cxs-M0WEuHLIrL7-wIJY

• Woah
View attachment 651316
Bit hard to tell from a photo, it's easier to spot in motion when someone is walking if they have bowed legs.

Legs on the left are bowlegged, the right ones are straight if not even knock kneed and look more feminine and gay tbh.
Ahh i know whatcu mean so basically you walk more alpha or What?

• +1
Ahh i know whatcu mean so basically you walk more alpha or What?
Looks like you walk more masculine with bowlegs imo atleast, not sure if Alpha is the word but I guess so, rather than knock kneed and gay

Oh, and forgot to mention that Tony Soprano is bowlegged af. And he's also alpha af

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I have bowlegs and i hate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
[insert literally anything here] are a looksmax if you're gl

Water is wet

[insert literally anything here] are a looksmax if you're gl

Water is wet
knock knees on good looking people failo them hard af if you ask me though, Liam McIntyre for example.

• +1
of course I had to check this shit in the mirror...

How do I bowlegmaxx?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 8846
View attachment 651316

These aren't bow legs. It's an illusion created by bootcut jeans (which look aspie irl)
This is an example of bow legs
Screen Shot 2020 09 07 at 125435 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Fear
Last edited:
  • +1
How do I bowlegmaxx?
I'm wondering that too, i'm only a little bowlegged currently but my dad is bowlegged af. I think it comes from sitting positions mostly since
that's how most of us spend our day.

Cdchk w sitting 1000x500

For example this is how you do not want to spend your time sitting down as this will for sure cause knock knees. You wanna do the opposite of this and sit in a position with your legs bowing outward, not inward. Think it's working for me because everytime I do it my knees are hurting.

I also heard somewhere that athletes get bowlegs as a result from a copious amount of running / sprinting and swinging their legs in a bowed formation.

aspie post i know

• +1
Very thought provocative thread op

Youre my favourite greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 156
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and Deleted member 6273
there are about 53983 things that matter more than the angle your legs make with each other and the ground

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Taylorswift
there are about 53983 things that matter more than the angle your legs make with each other and the ground
cope, everytime i see someone bowlegged and someone with straight legs or knock knees, the bow legs mog :feelshmm:

You are the most retarded user.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
it makes you shorter though

• +1
lol sure, i'm sure you have a lot of appeal to faggots
89450DD7 8D87 4AD9 8B6E 1E7736AF9A10

When the coping is too strong. Keep barking for me you 0 IQ subhuman faggot.

• Ugh..
cope, everytime i see someone bowlegged and someone with straight legs or knock knees, the bow legs mog :feelshmm:

I am bowlegged and believe me I would rather have the straight legs and extra inch of height

put some mass on your legs and nobody will care either way

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK